Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Where are the downloads for episodes 28,29,34,35? I have tried to look for the torrent, but they are them grouped together with like five other episodes that I don't need because I already have them. I am trying to have the complete first season. Can any help me find a website to download individual torrent or know why they are not here.

QUOTE (WnderWman @ Aug 01 2007, 01:59 PM) Where are the downloads for episodes 28,29,34,35? I have tried to look for the torrent, but they are them grouped together with like five other episodes that I don't need because I already have them. I am trying to have the complete first season. Can any help me find a website to download individual torrent or know why they are not here.
What show are you requesting? Just giving episode numbers doesn't help. There are hundreds of shows with those episode numbers. What's the first season?

Sorry to double post, but I forgot to put that Nana is the series name that I am looking for the specific episodes as referenced in the above post.

QUOTE (WnderWman @ Aug 01 2007, 02:04 PM) Sorry to double post, but I forgot to put that Nana is the series name that I am looking for the specific episodes as referenced in the above post.
Nana is already licensed. That's why that the download are no longer available.

Please some one upload koi koi seven 10, 11,
in fansub 1 - 11 is dead, only 12, and 13 still downloadable, you can find 1 - 9 in veoh video stream thought, but i am now missing Eps 10, 11

and today (check date), shinsen sub _summer is released for eps 2, so i request this especialy to fansub.tv team.

oh yeah and if some body have please too Kujinbiki Unbalance 10 - 13. sory if its too many, ou can forget about Kujian 10 - 13, if you want, but please for koi koi seven and _summer

you can upload your media in veoh, veoh is realy good you know, but tell me the key word to search, but please not RMVB format (hehehe lets become AVI/MKV otaku)

how about, Kujian 2006? i looking for it, yeah Kujian Geshiken, is very rare anime, but i dunno with the 2006 series....

and the koi koi seven? can you upload it, sempai?

QUOTE (1412 @ Aug 02 2007, 10:58 AM) and today (check date), shinsen sub _summer is released for eps 2, so i request this especialy to fansub.tv team.
The download link for _summer 2 will be available shortly.

As for Kujibiki Unbalance 2006, it is licensed by media blaster.

Three requests:

1 - _summer 2 by Shinsen. Because I keep getting connection errors from the site.
2 - Higurashi-kai 4 by winD
3 - Lucky Star 17 by afk when it comes out since the site already uploaded it by someone else

Basically, my BT refuses to connect to anything, so I'm having trouble getting my anime ...

Thanks to whoever can supply uploads! Any site is fine.

attempted to downloading claymore 18 many times before attempting to check forums lol

can it pleeeeeeeeeeeease get meguploaded or something pretty please? *bribes with pocky*

QUOTE (Skrabrug @ Aug 06 2007, 07:17 AM) attempted to downloading claymore 18 many times before attempting to check forums lol

can it pleeeeeeeeeeeease get meguploaded or something pretty please? *bribes with pocky*
Hehehehehehehe, I've got just the thing for ya Young Shounen/Shoujo (u a guy or a girl ??)....its Claymore Episode 18 by Eclispse Fansubs in XviD version and here's the MU link: -

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NAWP4KVK

ENJOY!!!! XDDDDDD
laugh.gif

hi there, i was wondering if someone could reupload some monster princess eps

Im having trouble downloading monster princess 4 and 5, says the file isnt in the server half the time, and when i downloaded ep 4 (twice) both times it was corrupt. After that I stopped downloading ep 5 so I don't know if it's corrupt like ep 4 but something's wrong with them since the server doesnt recognizes that it has the files like every 2 seconds after i restart the download
huh.gif

i dont know about the next eps i havent tried yet downloading them
laugh.gif
(sorry =P)

QUOTE (Klyern @ Aug 06 2007, 08:03 AM) hi there, i was wondering if someone could reupload some monster princess eps

Im having trouble downloading monster princess 4 and 5, says the file isnt in the server half the time, and when i downloaded ep 4 (twice) both times it was corrupt. After that I stopped downloading ep 5 so I don't know if it's corrupt like ep 4 but something's wrong with them since the server doesnt recognizes that it has the files like every 2 seconds after i restart the download
huh.gif

i dont know about the next eps i havent tried yet downloading them
laugh.gif
(sorry =P)
here you go; ive uploaded them onto megaupload for you and i know for certain that these files are working, so have fun.
Monster princess 4
Monster princess 5

Is Death Note movie 2 Last Name License???

If not can you pls pls pls upload it on your site
biggrin.gif

-english sub-
happy.gif

I already have a torrent of it but there is no more seed.....

can you pls grant my request....

plssss

hope you can put it on Chuukurai Downloader like
DeathNote movie 1 Live Action

so that i can download it in sessions.

If not, I'm OK with some download links..

Thank

QUOTE (crayn30 @ Aug 06 2007, 11:52 AM) Is Death Note movie 2 Last Name License???

If not can you pls pls pls upload it on your site
biggrin.gif

-english sub-
happy.gif

I already have a torrent of it but there is no more seed.....

can you pls grant my request....

plssss
crayn30, you can direct download the 2nd movie at http://www.lolipower.org/ in DDL#3 under "Death Note -=DORAMA=-"......in there you can download both the Death Note movies at high speeds!! XDDD
laugh.gif
U need Mozilla Firefox to use this site.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Aug 06 2007, 06:04 AM) crayn30, you can direct download the 2nd movie at http://www.lolipower.org/ in DDL#3 under "Death Note -=DORAMA=-"......in there you can download both the Death Note movies at high speeds!! XDDD
laugh.gif
U need Mozilla Firefox to use this site.
rolleyes.gif

hey JCDRANZER-dono thanks for the link
hope your right about the speed
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

---------
JCDRANZER-dono

how did you make your download rate go faster?

mine download rate is only 10-15kbps
sad.gif

unsure.gif
unsure.gif

[Moderator's Note: Don't double post]

arigato yuki san
biggrin.gif

um i have to request something else too, higurashi no naku koro ni 5 is corrupt too.

(whats up with the server huh?)

thanks
smile.gif

QUOTE (crayn30 @ Aug 06 2007, 05:27 AM) hey JCDRANZER-dono thanks for the link
hope your right about the speed
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

---------
JCDRANZER-dono

how did you make your download rate go faster?

mine download rate is only 10-15kbps
sad.gif

unsure.gif
unsure.gif

[Moderator's Note: Don't double post]
I would worry about timing out rather than speed. It will eventually finish. It took me 1 week to finish it by torrent downloading it at 3kb/s. Either way at lolipower you can resume your download.

QUOTE (Klyern @ Aug 06 2007, 07:54 AM)arigato yuki san

um i have to request something else too, higurashi no naku koro ni 5 is corrupt too.

(whats up with the server huh?)

thanks

Do not question the server my friend
laugh.gif
Anyways, I'll upload it once WinD releases or if you prefer not to wait, someone else probably upload another version.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back