Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Does anyone know where I can get the last episode of gakuen alice , it think they have been subbed.

Thanks for your help

QUOTE (adrastea @ Jun 30 2007, 01:24 PM) Does anyone know where I can get the last episode of gakuen alice , it think they have been subbed.

Thanks for your help
go to this website. And you will find it under ddl 2.

Thank you
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JoDoherty @ Jun 30 2007, 08:24 PM) Does anyone know where I can download all 38 episodes of Chouja Raideen? Help Please!
Only 19 of them are subbed and released. Unless you want to download the raws, you can download the first 15 subbed ones here: http://anime.fansub.tv/series.php/975/Reideen/

The remaining 4 I can only find them via torrents. If you can use torrents, you can find them all here: http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/726.html

I've found the Anime serie Canvas 2 :Nijiiro no Sketch and I've been thinking if there was a first season (I mean Canvas only not the 2
ph34r.gif
).If there is and it isn't licensied can somone give me a link (Torrent would really help v*coz I have some problem with DDL...)...

QUOTE (hamzaxxx @ Jul 02 2007, 02:20 PM) I've found the Anime serie Canvas 2 :Nijiiro no Sketch and I've been thinking if there was a first season (I mean Canvas only not the 2
ph34r.gif
).If there is and it isn't licensied can somone give me a link (Torrent would really help v*coz I have some problem with DDL...)...
the first season only had two episodes...but if you still want them PM me

QUOTE (hamzaxxx @ Jul 02 2007, 02:20 PM) I've found the Anime serie Canvas 2 :Nijiiro no Sketch and I've been thinking if there was a first season (I mean Canvas only not the 2
ph34r.gif
The reason for the 2 is Canvas was hentai...

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Jul 02 2007, 03:07 PM) The reason for the 2 is Canvas was hentai...
what?? that was hentai
blink.gif
???....I've seen better
rolleyes.gif

can anyone give mea help?!/..
i want to view all air gear episode that is available in the net
but i only know 1 website to view it and the sad part is there is only 25episodes in that website.. i want to watch all the episode that air gear has..
please help me to find a site that i can view all the aig gear episode espacialy episode 26 to the last episode that i can watch
please help

QUOTE (opawg4real @ Jul 04 2007, 05:29 AM) can anyone give mea help?!/..
i want to view all air gear episode that is available in the net
but i only know 1 website to view it and the sad part is there is only 25episodes in that website.. i want to watch all the episode that air gear has..
please help me to find a site that i can view all the aig gear episode espacialy episode 26 to the last episode that i can watch
please help
Sorry, but air gear is licensed by ADV films. We cannot help you to find any licensed series.

QUOTE (jul10 @ Jul 04 2007, 05:35 AM) Sorry, but air gear is licensed by ADV films. We cannot help you to find any licensed series.
sad.gif

so, i cant watch the episode 26 or the rest episode of airgear anymore?

QUOTE (opawg4real @ Jul 04 2007, 07:46 AM)
sad.gif

so, i cant watch the episode 26 or the rest episode of airgear anymore?
well, it is not what you can't watch it. There is always an option to buy the DVD, that way you will be able to watch it and also support the anime development of industry.
smile.gif
Since our rule is against the spreading of licensed anime, we really cannot help to find any download link. Sorry.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 04 2007, 11:50 AM) lol there is no Air Gear 26. It ends at 25.
hmm, after re-reading the several post before this one again, i fully understand everything...that guy already has air gear until eps 25, but searching for 26...(which is not exist)... and the stupid thing is that i don't remember that... >o< thx kit, and i will remember next time to fully wash my face before posting here... lol

Hmmmm...I got 2 PMs from this guy afterwards....man...it took a bit to make him understand...anyways..I've directed him to the manga now and I think he's happy.
tongue.gif

yeeaahhh jul10 youre right.. Air Gear has 25 episodes only. I got my DVD copy last month and i also thought that there will be episode 26...
cool.gif
cool.gif

but this one is a good anime!
cool.gif
cool.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back