Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Ok I downloaded a torrent which has lots of seeders and leechers (Kyou no Go no Ni OAV 3). And I will say you if its works.
P.S: sorry if my english isn't good.
Thanks for your help!
biggrin.gif

blink.gif
I know this is kinda silly, but do you guys know where I can download episodes on

Fate Stay Night..?

unsure.gif
Don't know where to find them...

ph34r.gif

Fate stay night is liscenced we cant give you a link or an answer aand you cant ask about it, read the general rules.

If you wanna watch a good anime then go buy Neon genesis evangelion

Paprika WITH english subs!
I didn't download it though, so I don't know how good it is darkasain755. I saw Paprika on the big screen!
biggrin.gif

::edit, sorry darkasain755, the link doesn't seem to be working... you should check the Paprika thread here on the forum, and private message somebody who watched it and ask them where they got it from
happy.gif

julezia, the link is not working.

also, I've downloaded a Paprika file that already had English subs (paprika-dvdscr-xvid.. 717 MB).. maybe that's the one you posted? The thing is, the quality of the movie sucked compared to the raw file I downloaded (which was over 1 GB), so I was looking for a subtitle file that I could use for that one.

yeah, I should have checked if it actually worked before I posted it
dry.gif
sorry about that! and on a side note the fansubbers did write that it wasn't dvd quality, but screener quality, however it supposedly had subs...

QUOTE (Nightowl @ Jun 03 2007, 10:55 PM) Shining Tears X Wind, CLANNED, Nagasarete Airantou are they sub and can they be downloaded or not.
Nagasarete Airantou: http://anime.fansub.tv/series.php/995/Nagasarete%20Airantou/

Shining Tears X Wind: Link Removed via DDL #3

CLANNAD is not out yet, but you can download the promo at http://lolipower.org via DDL #3

Shining Tears X Wind is MFI works, therefore it is never made available through FTV and treated as licensed series.

Is someone able to upload "Strike Witches" (OVA), its only 1 episode long (29 minutes only) and it was subbed by Front-Bite Fansubs. I can't download it from FTV, so is someone able to upload it on Megaupload or something like that. Thank you.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 05 2007, 08:10 AM) Is someone able to upload "Strike Witches" (OVA), its only 1 episode long (29 minutes only) and it was subbed by Front-Bite Fansubs. I can't download it from FTV, so is someone able to upload it on Megaupload or something like that. Thank you.
biggrin.gif

I thought you were able to use torrents?
huh.gif

Have you tried this: http://tokyotosho.com/details.php?id=52628

I'll keep my eyes open if I see a direct download.

QUOTE (r0b8y @ Jun 05 2007, 05:12 PM)anybody know where to download anime or streaming kungfu boy?
anybody know?

thx before.

This series is quite old so it may be hard to find.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 05 2007, 10:10 AM) Is someone able to upload "Strike Witches" (OVA), its only 1 episode long (29 minutes only) and it was subbed by Front-Bite Fansubs. I can't download it from FTV, so is someone able to upload it on Megaupload or something like that. Thank you.
biggrin.gif

^^ Im downloading it so Ill let u know when ive uploaded it
smile.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jun 06 2007, 01:26 AM) I thought you were able to use torrents?
huh.gif

Kit, both my Azureus and Shareaza are unable to download during daytime due to a firewall (not windows....something, that I didn't even install).....my torrents have been working perfectly for more than 2 years on my sister's PC....only until recently about late April did I get this problem. I know its not my router problem.....but I might be either blaclisted or a "port forwarding" has occured.....I will sort out later...for now I'm relying on DDL sites.
wink.gif

Thanx Purble.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jun 05 2007, 07:26 PM) This series is quite old so it may be hard to find.
anybody can help me?
why there no address to download eyeshield no. 51?
can anybody share me link address eyeshield no. 51..

thx b4

QUOTE (r0b8y @ Jun 06 2007, 11:08 AM) why there no address to download eyeshield no. 51?
can anybody share me link address eyeshield no. 51..
It is probably because it is removed on purpose, well since this series is not very famous or in demand from FTV user, so only the lattest eps are made available.
Anyway, here is direct download of eyeshiled 21, eps 51

links removed. Series is licensed.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 05 2007, 10:10 AM) Is someone able to upload "Strike Witches" (OVA), its only 1 episode long (29 minutes only) and it was subbed by Front-Bite Fansubs. I can't download it from FTV, so is someone able to upload it on Megaupload or something like that. Thank you.
biggrin.gif

Well i downloaded one but it only lasts 9 minnutes :S whats up withat?...well im uploading it...so ill give you the link as soon as possible. ^^

EDIT

Heres the link for what i could download

Strike Witches

>howdy!howdy!
>who likes inu yasha series here??..
>can smebody tell me how many episodes does inu yasha have??...is it still ongoing???...
>i rily like dis anime but i cant find its cmplete series...
unsure.gif

>thankz guyz!!!

QUOTE (yamLhynne @ Jun 09 2007, 10:02 PM) >howdy!howdy!
>who likes inu yasha series here??..
>can smebody tell me how many episodes does inu yasha have??...is it still ongoing???...
>i rily like dis anime but i cant find its cmplete series...
unsure.gif

>thankz guyz!!!
Inuyasha is 167 ep with 4 movies as far as I know. As for finding it we cant help you there I know if it on tv over here it have to be license -______-

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back