Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Nino Sage @ Oct 28 2006, 11:10 AM) I am looking for Kiba 2-5 by Hell-Fansubs.
Aren't they still avalible by direct download?

Hey I know flame of recaa is licensed but does anyone know if there is an OVA or movie for it?

QUOTE (ghost-kun @ Oct 28 2006, 12:05 PM) Aren't they still avalible by direct download?

Hey I know flame of recaa is licensed but does anyone know if there is an OVA or movie for it?
Hell's are not up for direct download on the site.

QUOTE (ghost-kun @ Oct 28 2006, 02:05 PM) Hey I know flame of recaa is licensed but does anyone know if there is an OVA or movie for it?
There is no flame of recca movie or ova.

Well, the story in the anime hasn't ended yet actually. You can read the manga if you want the continuation of the story.

QUOTE (jul10 @ Oct 28 2006, 02:24 PM) There is no flame of recca movie or ova.

Well, the story in the anime hasn't ended yet actually. You can read the manga if you want the continuation of the story.
Well poo! you know of where I might be able to find the manga?

QUOTE (ghost-kun @ Oct 30 2006, 12:27 PM) Well poo! you know of where I might be able to find the manga?
You can go buy the licensed volumes Viz has released
wink.gif
(Or maybe give this link a try though I've never used Viz's downloads myself so I don't know how it works)

QUOTE (ghost-kun @ Oct 30 2006, 12:27 PM) Well poo! you know of where I might be able to find the manga?
The Flame of Recca manga is licensed by Viz Media

EDIT: LOL chiisai beat me by a minute
tongue.gif
. Regarding the Viz download thing, it lets you read the manga online. I don't know how much of it though.

does anyone know where i can find later episodes of mermaid melody?
1st season: after episode 33
2nd season: after episode 7

?

QUOTE (ouchh @ Oct 30 2006, 08:01 PM) does anyone know where i can find later episodes of mermaid melody?
1st season: after episode 33
2nd season: after episode 7

?
Lucky you that Mermaid Melody is no longer licensed by ADV. However, groups are no longer subbing it because of the original license.

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Oct 30 2006, 12:47 PM) You can go buy the licensed volumes Viz has released
wink.gif
(Or maybe give this link a try though I've never used Viz's downloads myself so I don't know how it works)
Thanks for the link, and holy crap mikagami tokiya looks like a girl.

QUOTE (tidus11187 @ Nov 03 2006, 08:00 AM) Please help me to find Canvas 1 (not Canvas 2)
Canvas ~Motif of Sepia~ (Canvas 1) is hentai.
Based on general rules, it is not allowed to request or share download link for hentai. Sorry, we can't help you there.

QUOTE (jul10 @ Nov 03 2006, 05:18 PM)Canvas ~Motif of Sepia~ (Canvas 1) is hentai.
Based on general rules, it is not allowed to request or share download link for hentai. Sorry, we can't help you there.
Ok, I see. Then please help me to find Mahou Sensei Negima or Love Hina

QUOTE (tidus11187 @ Nov 03 2006, 11:05 PM) Ok, I see. Then please help me to find Mahou Sensei Negima or Love Hina
Both of those series are licensed. Again, according to the general rules, it is not allowed to share or request licensed series. Sorry.

Does anyone have any of the following anime they could upload? I don't have access to bittorrent or IRC on my uni network
sad.gif

Brave of Legend Da Garn
Brave Express Might Gaine
Brave Command Dagwon

Probably a long-shot as they are quite obscure, old mech shows, but I've got no other way of getting them.

Can anyone direct me to where I can get Episode 1 of Love Love? the rest of the subbed episodes are here (at least through 13), but the first one is gone...

Thanks for any help!

Asuka

QUOTE (Asuka Jr. @ Nov 05 2006, 10:10 PM)Can anyone direct me to where I can get Episode 1 of Love Love? the rest of the subbed episodes are here (at least through 13), but the first one is gone...

Thanks for any help!

Asuka

Here:

QUOTE (jul10 @ Jun 19 2006, 01:44 PM) Here's my promise. ^^

Love Love? 01

Enjoy!

I have uploaded it before...
cool.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back