Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jun 22 2006, 11:21 AM) ToP is licensed according to animesuki and the anime itself (it contains Genon usa in the credits of one of the eps.)

I wasn't even requesting ToP.

Genon USA helped make in Japan, that's why they are in the credits.

oh man, i can't believe that Witchblade Anime got licenced by FUNimation and Gonzo, the reason that i can't even get watch Witchblade ep.5, but i actually found it but it don't have the caption subbs, dammit.

I am sorry if I am causing any trouble, but I really don`t know if Ranma½ is licensed or not. I have searched it for long time and I am now really desperate. So if someone could upload it or tell me where I can get it I would be very happy.
Torrents don´t work for me so I would like to ask direct downloads or megaupload links or anything like that. Also I would like AVI format , because rm, rmvb, ram or any real media files have not very good quality. But if there isn´t AVI then it is no problem every format is OK, I just need this anime.

I request these Ranma½ episodes:

season 5-7,

episodes 7, 11 and 19 from season 2,

episodes 23 and 24 from season 3.

Thank you even if you can`t help me.

ranma1/2 is indeed licensed, so we can't help you there.

QUOTE (Taldor @ Jun 23 2006, 05:16 PM) I am sorry if I am causing any trouble, but I really don`t know is Ranma½ licensed or not. I have searched it for long time and I am now really desperate. So if someone could upload it or tell me where I can get it I would be very happy.

Thank you even if you can`t help me.
Sorry, i hate to say this to a polite people like you, but unfortunately we cannot help you. Ranma 1/2 and all it's ova are licensed to Viz media.

If you want to search other anime, maybe we can help. to see an anime is licensed r not, simply just go to animenewsnetwork.com, and search your anime. and see if there is a usa company in there or not.
smile.gif

Thank you for answering to me so quick and thank you for your help offer. I am sorry if I caused any trouble.

QUOTE (aznrabbit @ Jun 23 2006, 09:17 PM) Coud you guys upload School rumble Season 1?
tongue.gif

Sorry. well, until now school rumble season 1 is not licensed yet.
However, the same with school rumble nigakki and strawberry panic, school rumble season 1 seems to be delisted at request from japanese or american company. http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/493.html
So I think it will be not allowed to post the links here.
sad.gif

I'd love to see 'binchou-tan' I just heard about it right now. Can anyone upload it for me? :/ I believe it is not licensed yet.

QUOTE (noob @ Jun 25 2006, 03:13 PM) I'd love to see 'binchou-tan' I just heard about it right now. Can anyone upload it for me? :/ I believe it is not licensed yet.
I believe binchou tan is available for download in FSTV. and i think the files are fine, too.

QUOTE (Seizure_Dog @ Jun 25 2006, 11:24 PM) Does anyone happen to have the Air manga? I searched for some scans but turned up empty.
Usually I'm not know much about manga, but if you ask about air gear or shuffle, I know. lol Here we go... Air Gear Manga

if you want the .avi format, i doubt you'll get any luck.the only group i know that does that is sugarCube, and they released everything in a single day, except the special.

request torrent for anime KARAS .avi format.i heard the full episode is only 6 but ive found none>_< except the ending song Selenite by Rurutia
thanx in advance

QUOTE (aiced @ Jun 29 2006, 10:12 AM) request torrent for anime KARAS .avi format.i heard the full episode is only 6 but ive found none>_< except the ending song Selenite by Rurutia
thanx in advance
karas is licensed by manga entertainment so can't help u there.

Damn licensed anime. :p... I still need Noein episode 24 subbed, guess it's just sit and wait till it's downloadable on Isohunt.

ahaha licensed doesnt mean fansub ver of the anime dont exist just need to dig deeper through the web,painful actually,luckyly found the 3 episode there hehe...
before i forgot, anyone had stumble upon manga named RYUROUDEN by YOSHITO YAMAHORA,been searching 4 weeks....

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Jun 28 2006, 10:16 AM) if you want the .avi format, i doubt you'll get any luck.the only group i know that does that is sugarCube, and they released everything in a single day, except the special.
It's I had troble get the MKV/MP4 to play even after getting the codec.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back