Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
GTO - please I really ned this anime.
I have downloaded 20 parts from one site ,but that's all they have . So help me out.I really ned this.

QUOTE (pranta0013 @ Jun 7 2006, 11:45 PM) GTO - please I really ned this anime.
I have downloaded 20 parts from one site ,but that's all they have . So help me out.I really ned this.
well, sorry, but GTO is licensed by TOKYOPOP. We cannot provide you links with a licensed anime. First of all, please try to see at ANN if the anime you requested is licensed or not.
If it is licensed, we really cannot help with this.

QUOTE (pranta0013 @ Jun 7 2006, 07:45 PM) GTO - please I really ned this anime.
Dude, we are so sorry but this anime is LICENSED.

Access Denied!

Go rent or buy it from Tokyopop. Life ain't free and so isn't anime.

QUOTE (babyjones1828 @ May 22 2006 @ 09:51 AM) anyone know tantei gakuen full episode website? or link.. please.. i wan to watch that anime..

Actually I said this before, but my previous posts were erased due to the work of a hacker.
mad.gif

well, I have a link that have some megauploads file for this. but, I'm not sure, this anime is licensed or not. since, on ANN they have an English Broadcaster, but not written as a licensed anime. So, I decided that if you or anyone else does need Tantei Gakuen, just PM me, i can give the link via PM. I have some about the first 28 episodes.

The Devil Ororon the manga, anyone???? heard it is pretty good.
I've been searching myself crazy on this manga but can't find it anywhere
sad.gif

(don't have manga stores over here, and don't have internet creditcard, or else I wouldn't have posted here
wink.gif
)

EDIT
Nevermind if no one can find it.... I've seen the preview and I'll reconsider it....
THE DRAWINGS ARE AWFUL!!! *think I'll just keep it with the summaries
wink.gif

hey guys....hmm..... does any1 have this anime movie :
- mazingga z
- patlabor the series
....... or could u tell me where i can download that movie ??
thx

QUOTE (pranta0013 @ Jun 8 2006, 07:45 AM)GTO - please I really ned this anime.
As the others said, GTO is licensed. You are not allowed to ask for licensed series here. Well you can still try to ask in the other 32 forums you claimed to be a member of.
tongue.gif

Even if I had the link, I'll never give it to you. I do have the series but I will not upload it for someone like you, this will never happen.

QUOTE (albert02 @ Jun 18 2006, 07:02 AM) I there An Anime that we can Enjoy without the license problems
Off course there is
All anime in FSTV are not liensed. If you want to check an anime is licensed or not, the easiest way is to check it with ANN.
wink.gif

*currently uploading Love Love >>> need more time, my computer having some problem
sad.gif

don't owrry, i think tommorrow will be done.

My requests:

Tales of Enternia 1-13. (It's up on animesuki since the license got cancelled)

Xenosaga 1-12

Kiba 1

I want them in avi format

I know sites say "Tales of Phantasia" is licensed but a mod on the official Tales forum says their is no official word.

So since it's unsure if ToP is licensed I am not going ask for ToP 4 here unless a mod here says otherwise.

QUOTE (albert02 @ Jun 18 2006, 02:19 PM) U can check animedesu.net maybe u can see wat we want!!!!....
FSTV hosts the most popular unlicensed episodes. What series in particular do you want? It seems that animedesu hosts many US-licensed series, which will not be hosted on FSTV. Other series not hosted here are probably not popular enough to keep uploading.

QUOTE (Horny_Sakura-chan @ Jun 17 2006, 11:56 PM)Hello^^ I need Love Love 01 from Hell FanSubs, can anyone help me (direct link would be nice - maybe from Megaupload? - please)
Here's my promise. ^^

Love Love? 01

Enjoy!

looking for info so don't get it wrong ppl, I wanna know how long is Tenjou Tenge manga.

so far there is like 94 chapters out and I currently read them all. wanna long how much longer until the end and I have already checked animenewsnetwork out already.

QUOTE (Nino Sage @ Jun 18 2006, 02:20 PM) My requests

Kiba 1

Kiba 01
Enjoy^^

@ blckdemondrgn: unfortunately i don't know much about manga. i can't help you. but try, to post in tenjou tenge thread. maybe someone can help you^^

nvm... the post was deleated, unexpectedly XD

MKK: sorry i forgot to edit...

QUOTE (Nino Sage @ Jun 18 2006, 11:20 AM) My requests:

Tales of Enternia 1-13. (It's up on animesuki since the license got cancelled)

Xenosaga 1-12

Kiba 1

I know sites say "Tales of Phantasia" is licensed but a mod on the official Tales forum says their is no official word.

So since it's unsure if ToP is licensed I am not going ask for ToP 4 here unless a mod here says otherwise.
ToP is licensed according to animesuki and the anime itself (it contains Genon usa in the credits of one of the eps.)

ToE (14 eps i think unless one is a prologue) can be claimed from various sites now that it is unlicensed, don't know if fansub will host it again though. EDIT: ToE can be found at www.inuyashasforest.com/ (requires registration and 30 posts to download, downside is links may be dead, so i wouldn't get your hopes up)

Xenosaga: realitylapse.com (i think it is actually 13 eps unconfirmed)

KIBA can be found here

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jun 22 2006, 01:21 PM) Xenosaga: realitylapse.com (i think it is actually 13 eps unconfirmed)

KIBA can be found here
well, he asked about it in avi format.
realitylapse have rmvb format, and Kiba 01 in here is in mkv. format.

well, I also have uploaded Kiba 01, if you see my previous post though.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back