Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ May 16 2006, 12:52 PM) can someone upload strawberry panic 1-6 or 7 or sumtin like that.
finish uploading for eps 1-3
wink.gif

Links Removed

well, that's for today...will continue later...

Strawberry Panic has been delisted at request from America or Japanese Company.

does any one know if Fullmoon Wo Sagashite will be comeing to this website? I am looking for episodes 45 and on. Its a good series.

QUOTE (Sailorv3 @ May 16 2006, 04:48 PM) does any one know if Fullmoon Wo Sagashite will be comeing to this website? I am looking for episodes 45 and on. Its a good series.
which one do you mean? Full Moon TV (which is content 52 episodes) or Full Moon wo Sagashite: Cute Cute Adventure (special).

you wrote full moon wo sagashite so i think it should be the second one, but you said eps 45 so it should be the first choice.coz, the second choice is special, it is just one episode. (my source is from ANN)

if you mean the first choice, we cannot give you the link. it is licensed
sad.gif

QUOTE (Sailorv3 @ May 16 2006, 03:48 PM) does any one know if Fullmoon Wo Sagashite will be comeing to this website? I am looking for episodes 45 and on. Its a good series.
Full Moon wo Sagashite is licensed by Viz. I believe the first DVD is due out in the next month or so. (And warning for the future: next time check whether a series is licensed before requesting - this thread is not to be used for requesting US-licensed series)

Heh, jul10 and I posted at the same time
laugh.gif

QUOTE (jul10 @ May 16 2006, 03:39 PM) will continue later...
this one is the eps 4:
Links Removed

note: I have sent the message to Daft about Strawberry Panic and School Rumble. And he said that he believe both of them has been delisted at request from America or Japanese company. And I have removed All the links for download Strawberry Panic and School Rumbe.

Hello everybody! I am new to fansubs (been into 'em for maybe three months), and I unfortunately cannot use BitTorrent, so... yeah. Nice to meet you all!
happy.gif

Anyhow, I was wondering if anybody would post direct downloads for Animal Yokocho episodes 1-7. Thank you!

Does anyone have english subbed [Grenadier]? Or know where I can get it?

QUOTE (RockStar1426 @ May 17 2006, 06:18 PM) Does anyone have english subbed [Grenadier]? Or know where I can get it?
Grenadier is licensed
Please check it first with ANN, so you can know is this anime licensed or not. (If you don't know how, check my post before. http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopi...indpost&p=61847 )
We cannot provide you a link with licensed anime!

strawberry panic T_T o well i'll find it by torrent over summer. However, the first 4 eps should provide me with a good bg to see if i really want to continue watching. (just 2 weeks until the end of school 4 me
biggrin.gif
)

QUOTE (jul10 @ May 17 2006, 04:29 PM) Grenadier is licensed
Please check it first with ANN, so you can know is this anime licensed or not. (If you don't know how, check my post before. http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopi...indpost&p=61847 )
We cannot provide you a link with licensed anime!
sad.gif
sorry didn't know.

PLEASEEEEE!Someone please upload the aoki densetsu shoot episodes!(or at least tell me any good sites to direct download it)

Check Baka-updates.com.
Thay have a search engine there that may direct you to what your looking for.
Aoki densetsu shoot should be easier to find since it isn't licenced

QUOTE (Lunariz @ May 18 2006, 12:10 AM) Check Baka-updates.com.
Thay have a search engine there that may direct you to what your looking for.
Aoki densetsu shoot should be easier to find since it isn't licenced
unlicensed anime doesn't necessarily qualify as easier to find. Certain anime that has only have one fansubber are hard to find, esp. if they are not well known subs. A couple of examples are AIR TV and Suzuka (both already ended) when they were still airing since they are only subbed by Lunar. However, then again, maybe it might be my poor searching skills
dry.gif

Sorry, but Fafner / Dead Aggressor is LICENSED by Geneon.

is there someone know where i can download "kamen rider spirit"?
my friend really desperate search of this tokusatsu.....
wink.gif

can you please add episodes
of mermaid melody pichi pich voice

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back