Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
That series is licenced too
wink.gif
Check http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ first to see if it lists an English company for the series. If it doesn't, we can give you links.

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Apr 28 2006, 09:03 AM) Doreamon isn't licenced in English, but it apparently has over 2000 episodes
blink.gif

would there be one too many zeros in there?
Because with 2000 episode, if we show one eps per week (like most series) it will take 38 and a half years!!!!! to show the whole series!!!!

Well, it's been running since the 70's and I think that's an OVA count and all too
blink.gif

QUOTE Doraemon is one of the longest running TV series in Japan, while Sazae-san has been running longer, there are more episodes of Doraemon. While the original 1973 series was not very well received and fizzled after only 27 episodes, the 1979 series still runs today, with over 2000 episodes (total) to date.

Samurai 7 has been liscened for a while now!!!! you can go to Best Buy and pick up the first 4 or 5 volumes of the anime I dont know if its good.

is there any site allow direct download for One Piece for all chapter (chapter 1 until now)
like muffindomain.com with unlimitted download

QUOTE (lemonade @ May 3 2006, 03:26 PM) can u upload mai otome episode 26 plz?
actually, i even don't need to upload it, you can go simply download it from this site.
to make it easier, i'll give you the link http://anime.fansub.tv/episode.php/2815/Mai%20Otome/26/

if u are want to ask for anime thread, check first if this site has it or not. if this site doesn't have it, u can post your request here.
smile.gif

QUOTE (Diabl01811 @ May 3 2006, 06:32 AM) is there any site allow direct download for One Piece for all chapter (chapter 1 until now)
like muffindomain.com with unlimitted download
The One Piece manga is licensed by Viz, so we cannot give you links and please do not post links to any downloads. Against forum rules and all that
wink.gif

I'm not sure why the rest of the Strawberry Panic episodes aren't being hosted on FSTV ...

oops, sorry chiisai hana...i didn't know about that
sad.gif

i have removed the link
wink.gif

that's alright...that was my first post in this thread so i missunderstood to what you said. but, i already know about the rule of licensed anime
smile.gif

ok, i have put back the link, lemonade.
wink.gif

Really though what's the point of this thread, as most of the anime/manga requested is already licensed? Unlicensed anime can easily be found here or other sites like animesuki, so request for those are few and far between.
huh.gif

QUOTE (Starzaka @ May 3 2006, 09:00 PM) Really though what's the point of this thread, as most of the anime/manga requested is already licensed? Unlicensed anime can easily be found here or other sites like animesuki, so request for those are few and far between.
Don't forget about Manga! some of us need manga so there is sort of a point to the thread and those hard to find anime that the site might not have that is unlicensed.

I know but that's where animesuki comes in, which provides a massive library of every unlicensed anime(and their fansub groups) in existence. But yeah I can see your point about the manga, though I usually see more requests for Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece than anything else.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back