Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Feb 27 2006, 08:54 AM) Since it's licensed, we can't tell you where to download it, if it is available. Which is why I said you should go support TokyoPop

(The forum rule, which is repeated everywhere, is that you cannot request any series that is licensed by a US company)
hiks.... looks like i must wait for new published manga books.... argh...... i hate to wait......
mad.gif

Could you please upload :
New Getter Robo (OAV)

It is hard to get !
Any of the older series of Getter Robo are welcomed too !
smile.gif

Thank you
Rgards , Squallo

Anyway, I am just wondering if anybody has KOF or Fatal Fury? I am have looking for them for quite a long. I even try to buy, but with no luck. If anybody has king of fighter, please let me know. I hope you could help.

Anyway, I do have KOF another day but not the original KOF. Therefore, I am now looking for the original KOF.

more martial arts with special power animes like naruto and bleach. Love this stuff but haven't seen any anime like these on this site. If there are please recommend.

haven't been in this thread in a while. anywayzs for the moment if anyone is kind enough to help me I would like Marchen Awaken Romance or Mar for short mangas. currently I read around 9 volumes - well skipped a few but anywayzs...I hope anyone knows any site preferably downloadable that I can get further volumes - I've seen one site said they had around 20 volumes but I couldn't dl.

much appreciated for those who can help ^^.

also here anyone who knows a site of air gear mangas please tell me... also when it will become an anime... or if its already an anime... when it will be released...
laugh.gif
thanks for the help.
smile.gif

QUOTE (aznboi4lyfe @ Mar 11 2006, 11:00 PM) can anyone tell me where i can get direct downloads of all the episodes of escaflowne.
Escaflowne was licensed years ago, so sorry we can't help you.

@blckdemondrgn: hasn't MAR been licensed as well? I thought Viz got it or something. (Which means you might have to wait awhile for them to catch up
dry.gif
) I only see 12 volumes released though, but then maybe ANN hasn't updated the release dates.

@Angel453455: The Air Gear manga was licensed by Del Rey in Janurary. Looks like the anime is coming out in April
wink.gif

Does anyone can help me? I just bought the Newtype usa and found this series called Mardock Scramble, it was on a section called new anime 2006 so its not licenced, but also it looks like internet doesnt know about it. My otaku eyes tell me its good, but i really cant find anything

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Mar 21 2006, 08:16 AM) @blckdemondrgn: hasn't MAR been licensed as well? I thought Viz got it or something. (Which means you might have to wait awhile for them to catch up
dry.gif
) I only see 12 volumes released though, but then maybe ANN hasn't updated the release dates.

I assume not b/c fansub is still releasing anime episodes unless they have a different liscense for the manga. although I will check manga updates again to c if I can find some clues.

any info on suzuka season 2, school rumble season 2, ichigo 100% season 2?

cause i'm calculating what things will come out this summer and if i have the money to buy everything...
sad.gif
smile.gif

thanks guys!
happy.gif

QUOTE (TheLastSayonara @ Mar 22 2006, 05:48 PM) can anyone help me please??
i'm looking links to download fate/night and ah my goddess first season.. thanks alot...
you know these are liscensed - pretty sure ah my goddess is, so that isn't allowed in this forum so plz read the rules carefully.

@angel I will look up those to c if there are any progress. there were like 1 maybe 2 episodes of school rumble season 2 a while back but never came out with newer episodes.

the school rumble episodes before i believe are only ovas... cause i have it...
tongue.gif
and also it said in the ending of the second episode of the "OVA" that they are going to have a 2nd season...
happy.gif

Does anyone by chance know a fan group that subs YuGiOh GX?

QUOTE (RockStar1426 @ Mar 25 2006, 10:23 PM) Does anyone by chance know a fan group that subs YuGiOh GX?
pretty sure this is liscensed hence not allowed on this forum.

Can someone please seed for Meine Liebe Episode 10? It's the only one that I can't finish downloading. I'm stuck at 98.2%....

Hey guys I'm new^_^ I was wondering if anyone knows where I can download the ginga nagareboshi gin(hope i spelled that right) and/or Ginga densetsu Weed manga in english if possible. If this has already been asked I apologize in advanced
smile.gif
Thanks

QUOTE (wwwwww @ Mar 21 2006, 10:51 PM) theres a tsubasa chronical movie
huh.gif
if so where can i download it, prefer DD.
its liscensed so i cant post it, but ill PM you a link to it.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back