Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (militiamc @ Dec 23 2005, 07:18 PM) Plz upload blood + 11. Fansub.tv's downloads are painfully slow
And what do you mean??
Blood+ 11 is available as a torrent or direct download. Where else would you want it uploaded to??

i'm looking for a few anime series: ah!my goddess (tv series), my hime, and air. cuz when i try to download it at fansub tv one ep takes like 16 hrs or something to DL. if there is a faster way to DL episodes then please tell me. and all the anime series that i'm looking for should be in direct download. and not a site that only allows like 1 file per day or something. i know this is a big request but please help me out. i'd appreciate any help i can get. thanks

use bittorrent.

QUOTE (noob @ Dec 27 2005, 01:44 PM) use bittorrent.
I don't know how to use bittorrent. is it faster than direct DL? would anyone mind telling me how to use it?

QUOTE (aznboi4lyfe @ Dec 27 2005, 12:41 PM) i'm looking for a few anime series: ah!my goddess (tv series), my hime, and air. cuz when i try to download it at fansub tv one ep takes like 16 hrs or something to DL. if there is a faster way to DL episodes then please tell me. and all the anime series that i'm looking for should be in direct download. and not a site that only allows like 1 file per day or something. i know this is a big request but please help me out. i'd appreciate any help i can get. thanks
why dont you buy it rather than download it
it pretty easy just give the money to the cashier and you can watch it at home
just kidding actually I do not know it will take 16hrs I downloads mai hime in fansub tv with just 4 hrs
smile.gif

has anyone know raking anime in this years
hope fully can give me the list and cannot wait for new anime in 2006

QUOTE (aznboi4lyfe @ Dec 27 2005, 10:41 AM) i'm looking for a few anime series: ah!my goddess (tv series), my hime, and air. cuz when i try to download it at fansub tv one ep takes like 16 hrs or something to DL. if there is a faster way to DL episodes then please tell me. and all the anime series that i'm looking for should be in direct download. and not a site that only allows like 1 file per day or something. i know this is a big request but please help me out. i'd appreciate any help i can get. thanks
you just don't understand how the downloads work at FTV

it says 16 hours but in reality it'll usually take 5 hours

and download 2 at a time. make them both start and then go to school or work. by the time you come back they'll be done

and we can't give DD's for Ah! My Goddess or Mai HiME because they are both lisenced

you can still find a decent amount of sites that will let you download them for free but you'll have a limit on how many per day you can download

there's also the sites that you pay $5 a month and you can downloaad all you want

just google around

anyone knows where I can find the mangas to these animes:

Shuffle
Da Capo - first/second season
Suzuka
Shakugan no Shana

if anyone finds it thxs, wanna read more mangas since they are different from the anime tv series.

Does anyone know where i can get eps of

Detective Academy Q

I searched the anime-suki license website and could not find it there

Can some people please seed [chachamaru]Rozen Maiden ~traumend~ - 02v3.avi. I just can't get connections. My BT Client is working fine with everything else, just this torrent doesn't have enough seeds.

OK all done. THX

The Shuffle manga has been released by KazenoKoe, hasn't it? I don't have it myself, but I thought I saw that they'd released it at some point.

Does anyone have episode 6 of Full Moon wo Sagashite they could host for me? I've gotten 14+ via torrents, and don't want to have to go back and download a batch torrent just to get episode six (my BT is slow since it's fire walled). Thanks.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Dec 30 2005, 01:45 AM) anyone knows where I can find the mangas to these animes:

Shuffle
Da Capo - first/second season
Suzuka
Shakugan no Shana

if anyone finds it thxs, wanna read more mangas since they are different from the anime tv series.
Suzuka - If you really want: http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modules...der=asc&start=0
They have the first 74 chapter translated, tho the format is hmm just sucks (imageshack uploads). i have to find that in a batch torrent or sy, i won't read 70+ chapters from imageshack.

QUOTE (aznboi4lyfe @ Dec 27 2005, 02:57 PM) I don't know how to use bittorrent. is it faster than direct DL? would anyone mind telling me how to use it?
Go google.ca and google "ABC" download it and install it. after you did that go download a torrent and then open it with abc. save it to the location you want and let it download. it will take quite sometime for download to be completed.

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Jan 2 2006, 11:04 AM)
Does anyone have episode 6 of Full Moon wo Sagashite they could host for me? I've gotten 14+ via torrents, and don't want to have to go back and download a batch torrent just to get episode six (my BT is slow since it's fire walled). Thanks.
ah one of my most FAVORITE anime's

i'll upload it tomarow for you

i could use some new series, my BT is awfully emty, it`s just Da Capo atm, and i`ve watched evrythign i had now , i`m bored =[

watch naruto! and get bored after the 1st 10 mins of the 1st ep.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back