Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
yea, i downloaded the cam version but i couldn't even watch 5 minutes of it. The quality is so bad that u feel like causing great pain upon yourself just to forget the horrible scenes

QUOTE (bigsocce @ Dec 6 2005, 09:30 AM) Check out the Status page and you will see countless people are downloading anime that they could have downloaded faster on megaupload by viewing this thread.
Not always true. The one Shuffle episode I downloaded off this very thread took me eleven hours. I nearly gave up and went back to using FTV, because it never takes more than eight hours. I do try to get the episodes off FTV first because I find megaupload to be quite slow most of the time. The rare episode will download in 2-3 hours (I don't really like mega, even though I know it can keep the file longer than YSI)

Can someone please upload the Bleach fake episode 60 by DB? Its supposed to be very funy and i dont think fansub.tv will put it up coz its not a proper episode... it would be much apreciated... Thanx

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Dec 6 2005, 08:18 PM) Not always true. The one Shuffle episode I downloaded off this very thread took me eleven hours. I nearly gave up and went back to using FTV, because it never takes more than eight hours. I do try to get the episodes off FTV first because I find megaupload to be quite slow most of the time. The rare episode will download in 2-3 hours (I don't really like mega, even though I know it can keep the file longer than YSI)
That is true but it is very rare. Most of megaupload servers are fast (at around 20kbs/s to 30kbs/s). However, there are a few that are very slow (4kbs/s). From my experience, it's www10.megaupload.com and www30.megaupload.com that are the two slowest one I have found. The rest (www40, 24, 27, 29, 09, 32, 01, 38) are between 20kbs/s and 30kbs/s. So it depends which server of Megaupload you are downloading from.

If you hit the slow one and see that it is running only at 4kbs/s and not 20kbs/s, the best thing is to cancel it and use Fansub TV.

If you hit a 20kbs/s it will takes around 2-3 hours to download an episode.

For example, I am downloading Kdrama Sweet18 episode 12 on megaupload right now on www41.megaupload server and it is VERY fast at 110kbs/s. This is very rare but it just goes to show you that there are servers that are slow (www10,30) but there are that are fast too.

i use mega-upload for 2 reasons

1) the downloads are up for 30 days

2) most of the time when i try to upload to other sites it'll tell me "document contains no data" and then the upload stops. basically it looses the file i try to upload. Mega-upload doesn't do this to me, thus NOT waisting my time

those are the only reasons. if you get bad download speed then i'm sory but mega's the only place that works for me

www.sendspace.com is a good one that I have found. It's up to 1200 MB. Test it out if you have the time. However, it will be deleted with 14 days inactivity or 100GB limit (around 600-700 downloads for 180MB file).

http://www.idols-unlimited.com/a-love-to-kill
From sendspace, I check out the speed, it's around 30kbs/s.

Episode 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/oxrhag

Oh, if anyone have the time, CHECK IT OUT. To me, only one or two anime might be better than this series. Watch the first TWO episode. The first one is kinda slow (setting up) but the rest are WOW.

QUOTE (bigsocce @ Dec 9 2005, 06:40 AM) www.sendspace.com is a good one that I have found. It's up to 1200 MB. Test it out if you have the time. However, it will be deleted with 14 days inactivity or 100GB limit (around 600-700 downloads for 180MB file).

http://www.idols-unlimited.com/a-love-to-kill
From sendspace, I check out the speed, it's around 30kbs/s.

Episode 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/oxrhag

Oh, if anyone have the time, CHECK IT OUT. To me, only one or two anime might be better than this series. Watch the first TWO episode. The first one is kinda slow (setting up) but the rest are WOW.
the file is like 700mb
unsure.gif
tell me it's more than just episode one...........

currently getting 50mb/s off of sendspace

EDIT: turns out it's a realy TV show not anime
laugh.gif
so that explains the size. but sendspace cut my download onlly 220mb in
mad.gif

OH BY THE WAY PEOPLE
i'm not gana upload stuff anymore unless people ask me too. i'm totally willing to upload anything i got (or can get) but you just gotta ask me first

Would someone be able to post Ginban episode 5? I was getting it off the server but it's decided to keep disconnecting me. I know the server is unstable right now, but does it really have to keep bouncing me back to 0% every time it disconnects?
dry.gif
I just lost a 40% finished download AGAIN.

Anyway, if you could help that would be great.

I will start uploading it after i uploaded some stuff for a friend, once i got the link, i'll upload it here.

EDIT: I'll start uploading in 15 minutes

QUOTE (Coolio @ Dec 10 2005, 05:06 PM) Shakugan no Shana, Basilik are licensed and shouldn't be here.
ah i forgot, it's been removed
smile.gif

Coolio... dont spoil the fun!

Anywayz if anyone wants the link for Basilisk 20 megaupload PM me. But could somebody plz upload Karas. It seems like an amazing action anime

PM me with questions or links

QUOTE (PermaSt0ne @ Dec 10 2005, 12:34 PM)

edited: Black Cat is licensed
sorry, it just got lisenced so it's not registered as lisenced in my head

Sorry to cross-post but if anyone has the Densha Otoko live action episodes 1-10 I would really appreciate getting ahold of them as the torrents are all but dead. Either through AIM, I'm NiceAndBlue11 and am on basically 24/7, or through megaupload. Thanks!!! I really need to see the rest of this series.

Nevermind. The reason I wasn't getting any seeds was because of the stupid firewall on the network up at college. Now that I am home I am getting dozens of seeds.

Does anybody know where i could find (if they are any) fansubs of this 1988 anime titled "Uchu no Senshi" also known as StarShip Troopers.
It supposly closer to the book then the movie(s), or the CGI.
thank you if anybody has any info on it.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back