Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Can someone upload Shakugan no Shana Final by Ecplise fansub in 480p? I've been looking but all torrents are dead.

Would someone be so kind as to upload the following?

Dog of Flanders, episodes 23-52 subbed by ARR.

I tried downloading them with torrent, but it didn't work.

QUOTE (Sora_Nobodie @ Aug 03 2013, 01:13 PM) Can someone upload Shakugan no Shana Final by Ecplise fansub in 480p? I've been looking but all torrents are dead.
Shakugan no Shana is licensed by Funimation, please support the industry by purchasing their DVDs/BDs.

QUOTE (FireChick @ Aug 08 2013, 07:57 AM)Would someone be so kind as to upload the following?

I assume you may be downloading from a torrent linked to a BakaBT tracker (as that is the only one that I know of). You need to register on their site to download from their torrents.

QUOTE (FireChick @ Aug 08 2013, 05:57 PM)Would someone be so kind as to upload the following?

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 10 2013, 10:02 AM)I assume you may be downloading from a torrent linked to a BakaBT tracker (as that is the only one that I know of). You need to register on their site to download from their torrents.

From my experience If you want to download a public torrent from bakabt, you have to download it directly from their site, not from any other torrent site as that for some reason that won't work.

so try download it directly from here; http://bakabt.me/155952-a-dog-of-flanders-...p-saiei-arr.htm

looking for two animes titled
いくぜっ!源さん
タイムボカンシリーズ 逆転イッパツマン

any help would be appreciated thanks

request for Kaiketsu Zorro subtitles...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiketsu_Zorro

its currently stalled by SGKK fan subs,
If your team can do it, that would be awesome...

I have the German dvdrips and japanese tv rips... if they can be any help to you...
I can help in timing subs too, I am familiar with aegisubs... I just need a translator who can translate from some foreign languages
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (salometoy @ Dec 21 2013, 10:47 AM) looking for two animes titled
いくぜっ!源さん
タイムボカンシリーズ 逆転イッパツマン

any help would be appreciated thanks
There are no subs for the aforementioned titles

QUOTE (ankitdmc5 @ Dec 22 2013, 06:22 AM)request for Kaiketsu Zorro subtitles...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiketsu_Zorro

its currently stalled by SGKK fan subs,
If your team can do it, that would be awesome...

I have the German dvdrips and japanese tv rips... if they can be any help to you...
I can help in timing subs too, I am familiar with aegisubs... I just need a translator who can translate from some foreign languages
Sorry, Fansub TV does not provide translations.

Now I just need AMV Hell 7 now, also I can't seem to d/l it because I don't have a One Drive account unforutnatelly.

Oka this might be a long shot to ask for, let alone if the title is licensed or not, but here goes nothing.

Need to find the series Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation for me. It's either under that name or, Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation.

I only ask of this because I'm playing Re;Birth1 on Steam, and enjoying it so far. And yes I need it as ddls of course.
tongue.gif

Well it's better than nothing, and thanks for getting that for me.
laugh.gif

I may need that in Horrible subs now, since for some reason my player doesn't like chaptered stuff anymore.

*edit*

Scratch that, was having a slight issue with CCCP due to having my Intel Driver updated for some weird reason. Go figure.
rolleyes.gif

Oh thanks for that, and yes that site didn't like me trying to pull anything that was over a certain size limit it seems. Although the OP3 did dl fine and all... I hope. In any case now when I manage to clear off my backlog I might be able to get around to watching this.
tongue.gif

Oh, this might be a long shot, but can I get the ddls of the Super Sonico the Animation series.... Reasons for that is because for I want to watch that series now because of a game that I've been kind of playing as of late.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Oct 30 2005, 07:20 AM) Post your requests here, for anime episode's or manga's here.

**NO Licensed stuff**

Site's you can use to upload the file's are.

Yousendit
MegaUpload
Rapidshare (manga only)

EDIT:

For the people who are missing Solty Rei Episode 2.

Solty Rei - 02

Thanks to Usspaul for uploading it for me Yesterday.
rolleyes.gif
I am new here but i am not a american or a english speaker i am a pure real asian person not a weebo sorry 4 my bad english i came here to request for a animated series title:bitsro recipe pls subbed it pls and raw episode is avaible on youtude and other wedsite and manga/comic book is avaible at online or at baka/idiot update.com and a video game based on da anime is avaible Tat utude and nintendo blackswan and other console avaible at emulator roms and pls fansubed or somebody fansubbed tonkeman. Complete raw episode in jap avaible at youtude and pls fnsubbed chinpui avaible at japanese streaming site similar to youtude and other site and avaible at youtude raw ep and a spanish fan subbed is avaible at online u can use it so anime i request to fansubbed team is bitsro recipe.tondekeman.chinpui. pls

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back