Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Nov 30 2009, 08:21 PM) Please tell me that was sarcasm....
nope. i refuse to buy or watch any Blu-ray at all after i learned that SONY BRIBED several companies to bring out their films onto Blu-Ray over HD-DVD.

QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Dec 02 2009, 01:00 AM) nope. i refuse to buy or watch any Blu-ray at all after i learned that SONY BRIBED several companies to bring out their films onto Blu-Ray over HD-DVD.
As did HD-DVD. From wiki "But in August 2007, after supporting Blu-ray for over a year, Paramount announced it would release all high-definition content (except titles directed by Steven Spielberg) exclusively on HD DVD. At the same time, DreamWorks Animation SKG, which had not released any high-definition discs, announced it would release exclusively on HD DVD. Explaining their decisions, the companies cited perceived advantages to HD DVD's technology and lower manufacturing costs. The companies together received about $150 million in cash and promotional guarantees, including a Toshiba HD DVD marketing campaign with a tie-in to Shrek the Third."

It's business. Buying for exclusivity. But that's a discussion for another thread.

QUOTE The companies together received about $150 million in cash and promotional guarantees

getting promotional guarantees is one thing, slipping money under the table to CO's to use your product is another.

ANYWAY!!!!

a bit of a odd request here.
Does anyone have the Lepord Raws 704x396 version of episode 11 of Tokyo Magnitude 8.0?

QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Nov 28 2009, 09:30 PM) Thanks DS though i would prefer a torrent in this case. You could try this site which makes xvids of most releases.

http://www.animesenshi.com/sora-no-otoshimono-episode-8/ <--- Link to the ep you want.
OK can someone grab this one and upload it to megaupload please. their hotfile and rapidshare links are absolute s*&^. I have tried over a dozen times to DL it from both links and it keeps cutting out.

Shinobu's Lover....you do know that you shouldn't double post on the same day in these forums.
wink.gif

Hi, may i request for Ookami to Koushinryou II by coalgirls please
tongue.gif
1080p version.
Also, if ef series by Thora the 1080p version.
Thanks in advance
laugh.gif

QUOTE (ichigo999 @ Nov 30 2009, 01:40 PM)^no subbed out yet for the dvd/bdrip i think. But the i saw some BD raws in tokyotosho...

-----------------

This is somewhat big and i think its allowed... can anyone please upload all of eps of [Ureshii] Assate no Houkou [DVD]? The last 2 eps were just finished a week ago. Thanks
happy.gif

official torrent with too few seeds: http://www.tokyotosho.info/details.php?id=270529

unofficial with lots of seeds: http://www.bakabt.com/149491-asatte-no-hou...vd-ureshii.html
Since I'm being lazy today I don't feel like doing individual links for each ep. Anyway here is the folder containing all the eps.

[Ureshii]_Asatte_no_Houkou_[DVD-H264-Vorbis].mkv
Link

And here is the Tayu ep.
[Coalgirls]_Tayutama_-Kiss_on_my_Deity-_09_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC)[DD4F4FAA].mkv
Link

The ep plays fine for me so if it doesn't play it maybe you codexs.

QUOTE (doomsayer @ Dec 03 2009, 12:43 AM) Since I'm being lazy today I don't feel like doing individual links for each ep.  Anyway here is the folder containing all the eps.

[Ureshii]_Asatte_no_Houkou_[DVD-H264-Vorbis].mkv
Link

And here is the Tayu ep.
[Coalgirls]_Tayutama_-Kiss_on_my_Deity-_09_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC)[DD4F4FAA].mkv
Link

The ep plays fine for me so if it doesn't play it maybe you codexs.
Thanks
laugh.gif
I'm using cccp... though if the previous eps and the next ep work, why won't ep9 play properly if its a codec issue, right?

*starts d/ling Tayu 9* hope its ok now
smile.gif

EDIT: Its fine now. Tnx again
smile.gif

Request: Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari 06 eng subbed please? noticed 07 was uploaded but no 06?..

thank you in advance.

Are there DVD versions of Bakemonogatari out ?? Like has there been a subbed version of a DVD Rip ?
rolleyes.gif
Like where can I find about these details ??
wink.gif

coalgirls-720 and 1080 and thora-1080 are doing bd.
there might be dvd raws though.

I would've prefered dvdrips but couldn't find any yet and I think I want to see at Hitagi In 720p XD

QUOTE (R. asuka @ Dec 04 2009, 03:31 PM) coalgirls-720 and 1080 and thora-1080 are doing bd.
there might be dvd raws though.

I would've prefered dvdrips but couldn't find any yet and I think I want to see at Hitagi In 720p XD
No one is doing DVD because I hear that there's more content in the Blu-Ray despite most/all censors taken out. Though it shouldn't matter since anything done by SHAFT except Zetsubou Sensei should be watched in Blu-Ray if available due to their ridiculous animation budget for their shows. The same should be applied for Satelight, with exceptions......
ph34r.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back