Anime Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Bobbin Threadbare @ May 16 2008, 07:51 AM)Hi,

I would like to request direct download links for anime Angel Heart episode 43, since that one gone missing from main list.

And if I may, I would prefer rapidshare.com since I happen to had the account for it. Also, I would like to have the regular AVI version than any other format (like RMVB which I've found one over the net, but upon watching it that the quality wasn't as great as the AVI encoding).
The file is over 100mb so I used megaupload. Sorry.
sad.gif

[Ani-Kraze] Angel Heart - 43.AVI
LINK HERE

QUOTE (dfu @ May 16 2008, 09:07 AM)but the audio still gets cut off after the first few seconds...This is so frustrating...Like I said in my earlier post the other episodes are working fine, I've tried various links (torrent and DDL), and the problem does not seem to be my player (I mean I can actually play mkv (!) files on it lol), so...argh. Oh, well.
Assuming your using Windows I would recommend downloading CCCP. This codec pack also contains media player classic. Use that player it should solve your problem.
wink.gif
If the problem persists feel free to open a thread in the Episode Playback help section. Oh and uninstall any existing codec packs before installing CCCP!

QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ May 15 2008, 02:21 PM) How are they giving you trouble? Well anyways, check your pm, I'll send you a link.

By the way, try not to start a new line as soon as you finish a sentence (it's kind of a waste of space). And on another note, I didn't upload them, I found them on another site.

some of the files that has been uploaded to rs has been removed or r in a wierd format.
thx for pming it but i sent u a msg that it aint working... is some1 else has it can really help me.
srry for all the mess i cause and thx for helping me =]

* the links in the site u sent me arent working*

QUOTE (Dragon_Slayer @ May 16 2008, 02:50 PM)
some of the files that has been uploaded to rs has been removed or r in a wierd format.
thx for pming it but i sent u a msg that it aint working... is some1 else has it can really help me.

Make sure that you downloaded ALL PARTS of episodes 10-13 before joining them because they are split. I checked all the episodes and they are all working fine. Please try to give us more information why it's not working.

QUOTE (Dragon_Slayer @ May 16 2008, 02:50 PM)

Yeah, I got the message, I just didn't have time to reply earlier in the day because I have classes to go to. Anyways, I just found another link, check your pm and try it.

And dfu, that's kind of weird for the exact same problem to be occurring on those files too. If you download those episodes from another site and they still don't work, then it may be best if you ask in the Episode Playback Help section. I know you said your player doesn't seem to be the problem, but there are times when people have problems with a certain file and it does seem related to their player. If I can, I'll see if I can find more links, or someone else can try uploading those episode files that they know will work.

QUOTE (dfu @ May 16 2008, 09:07 AM)The link for episode 2 unfortunately has expired.
Having problems? Try this one. Hope it works!
wink.gif

[SMS]La Corda D'Oro ~primo passo~ - 02.AVI
LINK HERE

Does the file work after installing CCCP? If not I would advice opening a thread in the episode playback section.
wink.gif

Note: Checked file and it works for me. Sound/picture subs all fine!

I was wondering how come the La Corda D'oro section in Fansub.tv was missing several episodes? Since I can't use torrents, I'd really love it if these episodes could become available for direct download here, since I would like to see the rest of the series.

QUOTE (Kyelor @ May 17 2008, 07:05 PM) I was wondering how come the La Corda D'oro section in Fansub.tv was missing several episodes? Since I can't use torrents, I'd really love it if these episodes could become available for direct download here, since I would like to see the rest of the series.
What episodes are you looking for?

QUOTE (labk1ta @ May 17 2008, 05:20 PM)What episodes are you looking for?
I'm looking for the La Corda D'oro episodes 15, 16, 18, 25 and 26. I know that they have been subbed, but I haven't been able to find a place where I can direct download them. If you can help, I'd appreciate it very much! ^^

Arigato gozaimasu, langes01x-senpai and labk1ta-senpai! I didn't expect to get a reply so quickly. I checked the eps and they all look great! Thank you very much
happy.gif

I was uploading some School Rumble Ni Gakki episodes to a site and i remembered that someone could like these:

deleted

schoolrumblenigakki0132wj2.jpg

deleted

schoolrumblenigakki0225bv2.jpg

deleted

School%20Rumble%20Ni%20Gakki%20-%2003%20-%2031.jpg

deleted

School%20Rumble%20Ni%20Gakki%20-%2004%20-%2032.jpg

deleted

School%20Rumble%20Ni%20Gakki%20-%2005%20-%2013.jpg

deleted

School%20Rumble%20Ni%20Gakki%20-%2006%20-%2019.jpg

deleted

School%20Rumble%20Ni%20Gakki%20-%2007%20-%2034.jpg

Moderators Note: Gomen but JCD is right, School Rumble 2 was licensed therefore it's against the rules to upload episodes of this anime here.

Yo....School Rumble 2nd Term (aka School Rumble Ni Gakki) is licensed by FUNanimation. I would advise you to delete your post because it goes against the RULES.
dry.gif

heyas,

can somebody please upload or direct me to a place where I can download Kurenai (700 x 400 h264 version) episodes 2-7 (7 is the latest right?) Cos the high res version doesn't work properly on my computer. Thanks a bunch
smile.gif

Can someone split .hack g.u trilogy then put them in megaupload? bcuz i cant use torrent recently(dunno whats the problem though). I've finished the game and i wanna watch it really BAD!!!
biggrin.gif

Explicitly looking for Kite (1998) from [AnimeCorpX] if anyone has it.

Just found out how good Kite was. Years ago I saw a scene from the movie where a girl is falling from the sky on top of this guy, I didn't know what it was but I definitely wanted to see it.

Onegaishimasu
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (XDie-Sama @ May 24 2008, 05:16 PM) Explicitly looking for Kite (1998) from [AnimeCorpX] if anyone has it.
If I had a guess you might have to check the online anime distruibution sites since I believe that was licensed a few years back, unless someone else can confrom that it isn't thoguh. Othe rthen that you can always try any anime related stores in your area and see if they have it at all though.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back