Anime Recommendation

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I recomend:

1.Super Robot Taisen Original Generation ANIMATION
2.Tales of Phantasia ANIMATION
3.Slayers Series
4.School Rumble

That's about it for now
biggrin.gif

well, i like
(not in favorites order)
1.Futako alternative,
2.Evangelion - it confuses me but i like it,
3.Ultra maniac is cute for a fluffy one ^^;
4.Basilisk
5.Slam Dunk is AWESOME ^^i love it ever since seeing the same 5 episodes 20 times
6.AIR tv is very cute and i thought it moved kinda slow but animation and music is beautiful^^

wats Tales of Phantasia like?

hmm Evangelion, im still very relutant to watch this. i saw a dvd of the movie a few years ago, it was fairly cheap so i brought it (not realising there was a tv series to match) and well, i felt like someone had taken a hammer to my head, lots of fast flashy things, a story line that made absolutly no sense, then out of nowhere the credits appear ' whoa' i thought 'glad thats over' but then with no warning (well, if i had the box properly then i would've known) a second movie that lasts like 20 mins appears to give me more confusion than ever.

I'll talk about the new anime for a moments.
3 shows (Eureka 7, Trinity Blood, Tsubasa Chronicle)

Eureka 7 (cant be found on fansub.tv due to pre-licensing by Bandai)
I compare this series with SnA due to the newness of the anime, and the mecha deal. Eureka 7 is a much much funner show to watch. The characters introduced so far all seem to have their own unique charm, the art/animation style looks really nice, and the music fits the mood well.

Trinity Blood - Similar to series like Hellsing and Trigun. (Which is a great blend, btw
smile.gif
) Not much I need to say, except for that.

Tsubasa Chronicle - Excellent music! The cast is great together, nice art, interesting story.

Other shows that I'm watching are Erementar Gerad and Sousei no Aquarion. These shows arent really impressing me much, but I'm willing to give them a fair shot before I cease viewing these shows.

I dunno if any of these were mentioned, but it's time to go Old School.
  • Dominion Tank Police(Cyber Punk Classic)
  • Patlabor(Post Cyber Punk era, an anime as old as I am)
  • Detective Conan(Not as old, but it's just now reaching the states)
  • Macross(you gotta love it. Second best Mecha anime ever, gundam doesn't even make it halfway to Macross. And of course Patlabor is just above it in Mecha goodness. One of the few mecha anime that is not really baka).
  • Gunsmith Cats(not sure of it's age, late nineties, a short three-four episode affiar, but very good).
  • Bubble Gum Crisis(not the remake BGC2040, but the cyber punk version. I highly recommend this)
New School:
  • Chobits(gotta love Chii)
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion(possibly the greatest anime ever made, and that's a broad statement)
  • Serial Experiments Lain(beautiful)
  • Full Metal Alchemist(one of NGE's only equals as far as depth and meaning is concerned)
  • Samurai Champloo(C'mon it's Wantanabe, but the dub sucks).
  • Cowboy Bebop(again, Wantanabe, and the dub is one of the few good ones, though I recommend watching it in Japanese)
  • Hellsing(Vampires)
  • Vampire Hunter D(More Vampires)
  • Initial D(Drifting, everyone loves it)
  • Yakitatte!! Japan(Initial D of breadmaking)
  • Tsubasa Chronicle(follows the Manga closely)
  • Ah! My Goddess(C'mon, one word "Belldandy")
That's about all I can think of at this point.

I recommend:

The Brave Series:

Brave Fighter Exkaiser
Brave Fighter of the Sun Fighbird
Brave Express Might Gaine
Brave Command Dagwon

Transformers:
Superlink
Galaxy Force
Headmasters
Masterforce

Machine Robo Rescue

Ect., ect., ect.

I WOULD RECOMMEND:

naruto:funny,a hole lot of action,a super story,...interresting

Bleach:nice story,godly battles,a touch of humor...awesome

hunterxhunter:a basic storyline in the start but so full of surprises after,and the battles are quiet astonishing

Ranma:One of the funniest anime i've ever seen (all thought I find the manga better),some ecchi scenes,a good action too.

Samourai X Oav:Hellish battles,super bloody scenes,a little sad at the end thought..

Trigun:IF YOU LIKE GUNS you 'll defenitly love this one super funny too...

Smourai 7:Simply a must see all thought a rare one. got Some of the best battle scenes i've seen.

Vampire hunter D Bloodlust:An absolute masterpiece movie, good luck finding it,incredible music ,pictures are just ...(i'm wordless)the story is deep and absorbing ,the characters are all so charismatic,a very sad ending... AN ABSOLUTE MUST MOVIE.
wink.gif

Girl bravo :funny and the chicks are just so gorgous all most all of them have giant ti¤¤...

Gernadier:Not bad too funny and good ecchi scenes...

I hope I haven't forgoten anything.

QUOTE (clad9999 @ Jul 14 2005, 07:09 PM)I WOULD RECOMMEND:

naruto:funny,a hole lot of action,a super story,...interresting

Bleach:nice story,godly battles,a touch of humor...awesome

hunterxhunter:a basic storyline in the start but so full of surprises after,and the battles are quiet astonishing

Ranma:One of the funniest anime i've ever seen (all thought I find the manga better),some ecchi scenes,a good action too.

Samourai X Oav:Hellish battles,super bloody scenes,a little sad at the end thought..

Trigun:IF YOU LIKE GUNS you 'll defenitly love this one super funny too...

Smourai 7:Simply a must see all thought a rare one. got Some of the best battle scenes i've seen.

Vampire hunter D Bloodlust:An absolute masterpiece movie, good luck finding it,incredible music ,pictures are just ...(i'm wordless)the story is deep and absorbing ,the characters are all so charismatic,a very sad ending... AN ABSOLUTE MUST MOVIE.
wink.gif

Girl bravo :funny and the chicks are just so gorgous all most all of them have giant ti¤¤...

Gernadier:Not bad too funny and good ecchi scenes...

I hope I haven't forgoten anything.
laugh.gif
Hi, Some really good anime here! Can i ask you a question?
unsure.gif
hmm...does Naruto have like any litle things to do with Yaoi?
rolleyes.gif
I'm asking because someone said that there was but i don't really believe it, so i thought i'd try asking someone who likes and knows the anime!

AS1.jpg

Mimi,well in the second episode their is a accidental kissing scene between 2 naruto and sasuke but beside that the anime is pretty normal (guys likes girls,and vice versa )
but i'wouldn't but surprised if their was so yaoi or hentai pics that some fans...created.
biggrin.gif

I like naruto and it would be pretty funny to see hentai or yaoi pics, If you know where tell me.
laugh.gif

The only problem with putting naruto up, is that its lisenced in the states, and will be show'n on CN in september, I cried when i found out, and the worst pat, is that funimation released that thier changing the music T-T. But u can still find billions of naruto sites out there, just do a google if ur looking for naruto.

laugh.gif
I know just were you can Download Naruto anime and manga. You can get them on Bittorrent and Direct Download. how cool
cool.gif
. XD
naruto-kyuubi-imukuppi.jpg

well, I recommend :

Bleach
Trinity Blood
Hellsing
Tsubasa Chronicle
Tenjou Tenge
Basilisk
Gundam SEED Destiny
Speed Grapher

for the description, prety easy to find and I'm also lazy
tongue.gif

ichigo mashimaro! licensed by the release of the first episode. it's sort of an azumanga deal, a show about girls, with no plot. "slice of life" if you will. it's a real cutesy show with an off-kilter humor that i can't get enough of. the previews are still on this site i think and the manga isn't licensed.

...matsuri rules!

Well

1.Slam Dunk.If are playing basketball(i do) or just love sports this is the anime.Maybe the best anime with sports,it's really that good
smile.gif

2.Teknoman Blade.It's old i was seeing it when i was 8! and it is the only anime with robots that i like.it has awsome plot good battles and the last episodes are a must see
3.Trigun My favourite anime.It is about a legendary gunman who has a bounty of 60 billion doubledollars.Funny as hell and very good action.I heard there will be a ps2 game.I better save money
smile.gif

4.Berserk I've only seen 5 episodes but WOW.It really has a legend behind it and i am waiting to see more.Lot of blood and gore not for kids
sad.gif

5.Slayers The only good fantasy anime(except berserk).It is about a female wizard and a warrior travelling together.Very entertaining
smile.gif

i recommend:

Rurouni Kenshin Reminiscence
Naruto
Bleach
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Panic, Fumofffu and The Second Raid
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Elfen Lied
Rurouni Kenshin
Great Teacher Onizuka
Green Green
Samurai Champloo

ph34r.gif

Well, i didnt take any time to read through this one, but i have a few that I love and like to rec.
Im a real romance/ kawaii lover, so i have a few
Sai Kano, Air Tv/Movie, Shuffle!, Suzuka, Iriya no Sore, UFO no Natsu
Then ill throw in some of my fav.s
My #1,... and idc what u ppl say- Serial Experiments Lain
and others- Last Exile, Furi Kuri(if u havent already seen it a billion times on CN), BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad is a must for any jpop/rock lovers, and Mai Hime

Heyas,

May I also recommend:

"Galaxy Angel" (I recently received on DVD all the downloaded eps. I needed, tus I can OD on Ranpha Franboise - What a HOTTIE!!).

"Stratos 4" (& it's sequel "Advance")- cute girls flying TSR-2s!

BOTH "Hanaukyo Maids" series - my all time favourite(s)!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back