Anime Recommendation

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
mermaid saga-hard to get-for adults-from rumiko takahashi
kenshin-awesome serie about a sword fighter
hunter x hunter-lots of fights and just fun
inu yasha-lovestory with fights and comedy
maison ikkoku-romance-just sweet!!!

Maison Ikkoku sounds interesting.

Personally, I like Naruto and Beck. But my sister and brother both like Fruits Basket. We all saved up and bought the DVD set (you can download it in English from [link]http://anime.roel.no-ip.info[/link]), and watched it like six times over. We then all started imitating characters from it, because it's crazy and fun, just like our family! My mum got angry though, because after a while we got bored and started imitating our own cat and biting all the furniture.

But it was fun!!!

lets c

1.fma-good story but i didnt like the end
2.naruto-ninja and stuff..pretty good
3.the melody of oblivion-i like the story...theres fightin and u should really give it a try
4.Samurai 7-its about samurai's as u can c...i saw 16 eps and i dont know where to download the next eps
sad.gif

5.Viewtiful joe-really really funny and cool
6.bleach-good sereis and pretty funny 2
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my group started jubei chan but we only did like one or 2 eps *sobs* hopefully we can fansub again at some point....

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED- check out www.mahq.net they have reviews of episodes and mobile suit information, about a war in the future between genetically engineered 'coordinators' and unmodified 'naturals' with new weapons called Mobile Suits

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny-same thing as above, pretty much a continuation of the storyline

08th MS Team-Another Gundam series, this one is based in a different universe. Somewhat more realistic, damage is shown very well

Seikai Trilogy(Crest of the Stars, Banner of the Stars I, Banners of the Stars II)-The Abh genetically engineered for space, are in a war against normal humans or landers, this follows the Princess of the Abh Empire and her friendship with one of her crew coincidentally a lander.

Love Hina-A student fails his entrance exams for Tokyo U for the second time, he decides to stay at his grandma's inn. Unfortunately (or fortunately) it turns out not to be an inn anymore...

Here's a few of my recommendations

Major (ep 9 released, courtesy of MJN fansubs). And for any sports anime fan
happy.gif

*spoilers*
Plot
Goro plans on making it big in baseball. But due to some unfortunate run ins with his father getting hit with a dead ball. Pitched by Joe Gibson. He (Goro) now lives with his mother and tries to cope with his father's death everyday. And that's where his big adventure in becoming a baseball star truly begins.[/spoilers]

Gundam SEED: Destiny

Well, there's really nothing to say since you guys mostly look into this series
happy.gif

Whistle!

*spoilers*
Plot
Shou Kazamatsuri, he's been banned from playing soccer in his former junior high (middle and highschool combined in the U.S) of Musashinomori. And he transfers to Sakura Josui in hopes of becoming the next David Beckham star. Unbeknowst to the kids and Yuko Katori. They think that he's some hotshot super star, due to him coming from the Prestigious school of Musashinomori, only to be mistaken.

Now, more then ever, he tries to make that up to the team and trains night and day practicing his soccer skills).

Yakitate!! Japan

*spoilers*
Plot
Even though he may not look like it. Due to his awkward way of thinking. But however, boy genius; Azuma Kazuma plans on living up to the "so called" baker that he used to look up to.

He turns the impossible into possible. Which often astounds his team as well.

Here's my recomendation...

Maburaho
yup i luv this anime um although it's licensed i can't find a link 2 download it if anybody here has some information mail me coz i reallllly want this anime.

Gundam Seed Destiny
is ok 2 i hav episode 1-21 so far and i think it's ok.

hi i signed up just to say this
DO NOT HOST NARUTO
its too dangerous, theres enough people already hosting it, and if you do your site will get far too many hits, and i mean ALOT
there are alot of naruto losers out there, that bombard the net to find it then ram it down the internet cable as fast as possible.
i mean i like you guys, your site rocks, so i just dont want it to go down because of crazy naruto fans
dont know who said it but cowboy bebop rocks, its a classic, ace blues music
(btw i like naruto im not being biased just honest)

/sabotuer

this site removed naruto when it was liscensed, and i doubt that they will begin to host it again, so no worries.

I know what you mean Sabotuer, and it's okay, we ain't hostin' it no more. NarutoFan and NarutoChaos can keep they're licenced episodes >:)

I recomend Love Hina...um
unsure.gif
i'll writte the other ones down once i remember them!!
rolleyes.gif

hrm, lets see:

Fullmetal Alchemist - action/shonen/a little depressing at times

Card Captor Sakura - (SOOO much better uncut) shoju/magical girl/ just fun to watch

Naruto - ninja/action/shonen/sweet special effects/good story

Bleach - samurai/action/shonen/ also good story

Fruits Basket - romance/comedy/shoju/ what could be better than people turing into animals?

DNAngel - romance/comedy/shoju/ phantom thieves and romance, good combonation

.hack//SIGN - shoju/Very slow at first, but picks up

Angelic layer - shoju/action/ fun to watch if you don't mind reeeaaaly high pitched voices...

Trigun - Shonen/action/futuristic/wild west/ if you like gun fights, you'll love this

I recommend:

Naruto (In my opinion the best anime and manga.)
One Piece
Bleach
Tsukuyomi
Final Approach
Tsubasa Chronicle
Ranma 1/2 (The funniest Manga I have ever read.)
Macross
Fist of the North Star (My favorite old anime.)
Wild Arms (Based off of, in my opinion, the best RPG series ever.)

I'd tell a bit about each, but seeing as most have been described a bit already I'll leave it at that. I'm too distracted with my downloading and game playing anyway.

QUOTE (ChronoShinobi @ Apr 12 2005, 02:07 PM) hrm, lets see:

Fullmetal Alchemist - action/shonen/a little depressing at times

Card Captor Sakura - (SOOO much better uncut) shoju/magical girl/ just fun to watch

Naruto - ninja/action/shonen/sweet special effects/good story

Bleach - samurai/action/shonen/ also good story

Fruits Basket - romance/comedy/shoju/ what could be better than people turing into animals?

DNAngel - romance/comedy/shoju/ phantom thieves and romance, good combonation

.hack//SIGN - shoju/Very slow at first, but picks up

Angelic layer - shoju/action/ fun to watch if you don't mind reeeaaaly high pitched voices...

Trigun - Shonen/action/futuristic/wild west/ if you like gun fights, you'll love this
smile.gif
yup these eps are just fine, i like them!!

i recommand saint beast

" Description
The guardian angels that descended to the Human World went missing one after another. Behind this incident, the presence of an evil animal spirit is felt---

The 4 Gods of Beasts, Saint Beasts (Blue Dragon/Seiryuu-Gou, Green Snake/Genbu-Shin, Red Pheonix/Shujaku-Rei, White Tiger/Byakko-Gai) descended upon knowledge of this incident. In an attempt to rescue the guardian angels, as well as to find out what this evil animal spirit is......

What in the world could be the reason behind these disappearances? How would the Saint Beasts fight the evil animal spirit? And, what kind of scheme underlying all these incidents?

A must see for female fans, for the appearance of beautiful Characters appear one after another. Gorgeous battles, an easily understandable outlook of the world, charismatic characters fill each episodes, making it a must-watch series."

from animenfo.com

the art is really pretty, and the story is good

there are 6 espisodes total, you all should try it.

cool.gif

L

PS: many group translated it (or translated it partially)
one of them is
http://torrents.wpp-fansubs.com/

Recommended:

1. Naruto
2. Bleach
3. Record of Lodoss War
4. New Fist of the north star
5. Berserk
6. Gundam Seed
7. One Piece
8. Detective Conan
9. Scryed
10. Sunabouzo
11.Kouga Ninpo Chou

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back