Anime Recommendation

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I'd recommend the greatly underrated Miyazaki film Laputa: Castle in the Sky. Neat movie, with some nice animation and effects.

I think Shin Getter Robo 2004 would be nice ....... i don't know if it's popular on japan or not but i hear the animation are great

Can the site still put up it's old episodes such as.. Kannazuki no Miko episode 1 or Kakyuusei 2 episodes 1-2?
smile.gif

I recommend
WOLF's rain The anime is quite old (2002 released) but the story is very impressing. werewolf? Not quite but similar. And also if you like mechanics you must see YUKIKAZE and MacrossZero

Now i'm waitting for A place promised in our early days A film by shinkai makoto who was alone produced HOSHI NO KOE to be released in DVD version. I'm looking forward to see it.

I gotta agree with Lycaon on Hikaru no Go and Genshiken.

WARNING TO ALL THOSE THAT WATCH HIKARU NO GO!!!
Download all 75 eps, including the special... Take a leave of absence from work, if you go to school, get sombody to bring your homework to you... because you will NOT be sleeping for the next couple days.

Gotta also call out Naruto (after all Sauske is my avatar, tho we all know Rock Lee and Gaara are the best) hehe >:)

Last of all hentaiman beat me to it but Macross Zero Just blows my mind. Great storyline, great fight scenes, and DETAIL DETAIL DETAIL. Like when the Jets take off the carriers, they acctually drop off the end a little like in real life, and talk about CG!

macross zero ova-must see!!!!!!!!!

lain-very complicated story but best

midori no hibi-also must see(comedy but a little bit hentai)

bleach and samurai 7

twelve kingdoms is under-rated for sure, grenaider girl is amusing but a joke.....rather stupid if you will.

and all of miyazaki's films are great!

of course more, just too many to list >_>

QUOTE (nekronos @ Jan 2 2005, 10:16 PM) twelve kingdoms is under-rated for sure, grenaider girl is amusing but a joke.....rather stupid if you will.

and all of miyazaki's films are great!

of course more, just too many to list >_>
Is twelve kingdoms any good? I wanted to see it but I want to be sure is good before buying it!

I liked Twelve Kingdoms but it's very to understand at the start until you watch like 5-10eps and then the story starts to explain itself. You should get the first 5 or so eps from somewhere before buying.

QUOTE grenaider girl is amusing but a joke.....rather stupid if you will

When I saw the Intro I thought that too, but I still think it's a very enjoyable series, better than Beet the Vandel Buster anyway. >_<

QUOTE (Coolio @ Jan 10 2005, 12:49 PM) I liked Twelve Kingdoms but it's very to understand at the start until you watch like 5-10eps and then the story starts to explain itself. You should get the first 5 or so eps from somewhere before buying.

When I saw the Intro I thought that too, but I still think it's a very enjoyable series, better than Beet the Vandel Buster anyway. >_<
Do you know where I can get them from?

Erm not on direct download no, you could try edonkey for 12KP fansub version. Animekraze or Kickassanime may have torrents :/

I'd really like to see Starship Operators. i think there's a torrent at DownloadAnime.org

I hope you guys are continuing Fighbird because i don't have bittorrent and I'd really like to see the next episode!

thanks

QUOTE (Pokedude @ Jan 10 2005, 06:32 PM) I'd really like to see Starship Operators. i think there's a torrent at DownloadAnime.org

Those are RAWS

Personally, I like Orphan, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Tokyo Mew Mew, Cardcaprtor Sakura, Naruto and Beck, but five of them are licenced anyway.

in short:
Hunter x hunter
Hikaru no go
Neo genesis Evangellion
last exile
naruto
the visions of escaflowne
noir
wolf's rain
tenjou tenje
gungrave
onegai teacher
love hina
shekai no mosnhou & shekai no shenki 1,2
scrapped princess

all these anime are great

i am watching 12 kingdoms now, i have seen 24 episodes . The series is pretty good. The story comes from novels and not manga and it is quite obvious if you ask me. The world is great but if u expect from this anime a story like Escaflowne or last exile, filled with action u may be dissapointed. 12 kingdoms have very few fighting sequences and it's world is a pretty peacefull place to begin with

I wouldn't recommend Noir to anybody, repeatitive and boring
mad.gif

Can't wait for Seikai no Senki III and FMP: The Second Raid

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back