Anime Music Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Can anyone please upload the [Anime] Winter Sonata OSTs/OPED Singles if they exist? Tnx
smile.gif

MELL - MIRAGE - includes the Black Lagoon: Roberta’s Blood Trail OVA OP, "Red fraction IO drive mix".

QUOTE is the Panty and Stocking OST out yet?

Until then, you can put this on repeat until your brain explodes like a little clay figurine.

Hi there again ^^
I´d like to request Avatar the last airbender OST (please not the one from the Movie) i´m sure it´s out by now (and if there are more than one it´d be great to get all of em ^^)

Ok I'm going to request the OP for the series MM! along with the OP and ED for Index II as well if possible guys.

I'm back!!! I'm currently uploading some of the requests. I'll post them as soon they're done.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arakawa Under The Bridge x Bridge OP Single - COSMOS vs ALIEN [Yakushimaru Etsuko]
LINK HERE

Dance In The Vampire Bund Original Soundtrack
LINK HERE

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu ED2 Single - Hikari no Firmento [Takagi Ayahi]
LINK HERE

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu OP2 Single - Last Inferno [Ceui]
LINK HERE

Eve no Jikan Movie Original Soundtrack
LINK HERE

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai OP Single - God only knows ~ Shuuseki Kairo no Yume Tabibito [ELISA]
LINK HERE

MM! ED Single - More-more LOVERS!! [Asou Natsuko]
LINK HERE

MM! OP Single - Help!! [Taketatsu Ayana & Hayami Saori]
LINK HERE

Shinrei Tantei Yakumo OP ED Single - Key [Ono Daisuke & Komine Lisa]
LINK HERE

To Aru Majutsu no Index II OP Single - No buts! [Kawada Mami]
LINK HERE

Yosuga no Sora ED Single - Pinky Jones [Momoiro Clover]
LINK HERE

Thanks for that, but I was asking for the Index II ED if it's out at all yet.

Bungaku Shoujo Memoire OP Single - Musou Teien
LINK HERE

Bungaku Shoujo Memoire Soundtrack I — Yumemiru Shojo no Zensokyoku
LINK HERE

To Aru Majutsu no Index II ED Single - Magic world [Kurosaki Maon]
LINK HEE

Would anyone mind if I requested the following?

Bungaku Shojo (Book Girl)" Memoire Soundtrack 2 - Sora Mau Tenshi no Chinkonkyoku

Why has noone STILL not posted the Black Rock Shooter OVA soundtrack!? it's been out since September!

QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Dec 06 2010, 08:25 AM) Why has noone STILL not posted the Black Rock Shooter OVA soundtrack!? it's been out since September!
Unless you mean the ED theme, there is no Black Rock Shooter soundtrack. If there is one, then either a) no one has imported and uploaded a link for download or
cool.gif
no one from Japan has uploaded it.

It came out the same time the BD did....

Like to request

yoyoto mairimsu- prepared to be bewitched (The Attack song)

From Zakuro

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back