Anime/Manga/Game Identification Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Hope this is the right thread. I followed it from a link given in Ecchi pics 3. I've really tried to find what series this is, but I can't, and I know I'm going to feel dumb, but help please...what series is this?

QUOTE (pparker @ Nov 02 2007, 01:47 PM) Hope this is the right thread. I followed it from a link given in Ecchi pics 3. I've really tried to find what series this is, but I can't, and I know I'm going to feel dumb, but help please...what series is this?

If I'm not mistaken that looks like Da Capo, but the hentai game instead of the anime.

QUOTE (pparker @ Nov 02 2007, 09:47 PM)Hope this is the right thread. I followed it from a link given in Ecchi pics 3. I've really tried to find what series this is, but I can't, and I know I'm going to feel dumb, but help please...what series is this?

I don't know I've got the feeling that this game could be also something from "August".

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Nov 02 2007, 05:42 PM)
If I'm not mistaken that looks like Da Capo, but the hentai game instead of the anime.

DaCapo was one of the harem shows I checked as well, but the uniforms don't match at all. I just have never seen even close to so many female characters in a show. So maybe this isn't from a show at all, but the game as Kit-Tsukasa mentioned (obviously entirely different).

Or maybe it's nothing at all, someone's idea of what a harem should really be
tongue.gif
Interesting that some of the girls seem recognizable, but from different shows.

And, I guess it would all come clear if someone could just read the Japanese...

I'll keep looking, but please if anyone else has a definitive answer, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

It is a game and this is the link to it but the name I am not sure

Good Luck!!!!

[Moderator's Note: LINK REMOVED. Please do not link hentai sites even though it answers the question. It is still against the rules. We already established that it is a hentai game.]

Thanks much for verifying. Wish it was an anime, but oh well. But hey, maybe next year, seeing this year's lineup
biggrin.gif

O crap sorry about the link.

Next time if it happenes to be a hentai site I'll PM it to them

And again I am very sorry.

Hope i am doing this right i am trying to find out the name to this anime and all i can remember is its about a goth girl who is a recluse and gets sick when she sees pretty things and her grandma offers a reward or something to anyone who can get her out of the house and start acting like a normal person thats about all i can remember i know its a pretty vague description but if anyone has title suggestions please let me know
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Revy2Hands @ Nov 08 2007, 01:00 AM) Hope i am doing this right i am trying to find out the name to this anime and all i can remember is its about a goth girl who is a recluse and gets sick when she sees pretty things and her grandma offers a reward or something to anyone who can get her out of the house and start acting like a normal person thats about all i can remember i know its a pretty vague description but if anyone has title suggestions please let me know biggrin.gif
I'm almost positive it's Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, aka Perfect Girl Evolution, aka Wallflower, though I've never actually seen it before.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=6818

Ah that's it thx so much it seems interesting to me and i have been wanting to watch it for sometime i just couldn't remember the name for the life of me
laugh.gif

could someoe tell me about a certain anime
it was shown on WAM!(stars channel) 4 years ago
it was about monsters showing up in japan
all the monsters had a common emblem that gave them power, it was a blue 6 in their forehead usually
in the later episodes the city that the show was shown in was evacuated, and these giant flower things as i would call them where all over the place
the main character was supposed to sacrifice herself on the last episode although her twin sacrificed herself instead,
the main character was usually protected by a man with several of the blue 6 emblems imbued onto himself

i also remember that the first episode had a giant crow creature

Can someone please tell me if the is an anime or manga and what its name is?

Actaully I can tell its a manga but if theres an anime I would like to know.

The name would help too thx

QUOTE (pparker @ Nov 02 2007, 02:47 PM) Hope this is the right thread. I followed it from a link given in Ecchi pics 3. I've really tried to find what series this is, but I can't, and I know I'm going to feel dumb, but help please...what series is this?

it is call honoo no haramase doukyuusei.
Just join can't places the Japanese name jpg.

---------

QUOTE (masteromegon @ Nov 10 2007, 06:00 PM) could someoe tell me about a certain anime
all the monsters had a common emblem that gave them power, it was a blue 6 in their forehead usually
in the later episodes the city that the show was shown in was evacuated, and these giant flower things as i would call them where all over the place
the main character was supposed to sacrifice herself on the last episode although her twin sacrificed herself instead,
the main character was usually protected by a man with several of the blue 6 emblems imbued onto himself

i also remember that the first episode had a giant crow creature
If I remember correctly it is call 'Blue Seed'
other works by are 3 x 3 eyes and so on.

Moderator's Note: Do not double post. Use the edit button.

QUOTE (masteromegon @ Nov 10 2007, 06:00 PM)could someoe tell me about a certain anime
all the monsters had a common emblem that gave them power, it was a blue 6 in their forehead usually...

yes, Blue Seed. Some decent pantsu ecchi, at least on the DVDs.

Those emblems are magatama, the same as seen in Ikki Tousen and Maburaho. Significant actual ancient artifacts in Japan.

hello trying to find this anime it discribtion is about women who a witch fall in love with human but she is married to another

Hello, I'm a long time forum member and would like to use this topic to post just one pic and also to ask questions relating to that picture because I need to get more information for my upcoming fic.

Questions:
1. What is the name of the girl in that picture above?
2. Which game/series is she from, and what is its story like (including her possible ending(s) if it is a game storyline)?
3. Other details about the character.

Please help me because all my research gave me no results.
sad.gif
Thanks!

(Reposted from Ecchi Pics 3 thread)

You know the drill. Identify.

QUOTE (khael @ Nov 18 2007, 07:36 PM)

You know the drill. Identify.
That would be Koharu Biyori

Thanks a lot!

Ok, I've got one. And thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.
smile.gif

I watched one episode of this show about a year ago (or more) on the On Demand service from our cable provider. I think it was dubbed, so there's a good chance that it's older than that.
smile.gif
After I saw it, we got rid of cable and went to satellite so I never got to watch another episode. Every now and again I think of it, and would like to check it out.

Hopefully, I don't make a fool of myself for not remembering much. But here goes.

If I remember the first episode correctly, there was a girl who saw a battle between these two "doll" things. So she bought one (I wanna say it was in an egg). I think the dolls had to be raised and trained to be able to battle with each other.

I want to say that the name of the series started with an A, but I could be completely wrong about that.

Sorry I can't remember any more. Hopefully someone out there can make sense of the mess my mind has been left with.
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back