Anime/Manga/Game Identification Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (iamdeath @ Oct 02 2007, 07:23 AM) can u tell me what this anime is?
It's from a hentai anime. PM me if you want anymore info.

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Oct 02 2007, 01:23 PM) can u tell me what this anime is?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WX8AYLNVztk please tell me
Looks interesting. But asking for hentai is against the rules so it better be ecchi.

Also next time post a screenshot like this:
testimage.jpg

If the title is in the clip
wink.gif

To bad i cant read it, so send me a pm and let me know what the name of the show is.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Oct 03 2007, 01:30 AM) Looks interesting. But asking for hentai is against the rules so it better be ecchi.
I'm so sorry i did not even know that it was hentai i thought it was normal anime with this guy and you know hot teacher like happy lesson or please teacher

hey does anyone know the name of this anime
i watched a few episodes, but then i forgot its name
but i want to watch it again
here is a picture of the anime:

h ttp://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3897/25188298yt3.gif

QUOTE (gnipun @ Oct 10 2007, 07:40 PM) hey does anyone know the name of this anime
i watched a few episodes, but then i forgot its name
but i want to watch it again
here is a picture of the anime:

h ttp://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3897/25188298yt3.gif
That is Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Oct 10 2007, 10:33 PM) That is Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan
thank you very much!
you solved my problem
biggrin.gif

Hi the i was wondering about this pic below wondering what anime it from

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Oct 16 2007, 06:46 PM) is it?
Yes it is I know because humm... XD

Then tell me what the name of this cause i would like to know

Moderator's Note: Asking for hentai is against the rules. You have already been warned once in this thread, we shouldn't have to warn you again.

alright now i am gonna show my age. any one know the name of a samurai anime 70's early 80's where the main character was short or a kid(young) samurai. as he progressed he learned new moves first move he would jump into the air and then slice his enemy, later on in the series he learned to make a twister(later he learned to cut it into 2 then 4)

1192718243418.gif

I hope someone can tell me what anime this is from...

NO IT'S DEFINITELY NOT HENTAI...

All i know is that it ran for over 20 episodes at least...

And there was a pic of a Negro [No offense], male character with an afro hairstyle asking another guy if he was moe while wearing a maid suit.

And another picture of a blonde guy wearing a sailor school girl uniform.

I saw the pics on /a/...

My bad for not saving them all but meh, i onlly save gifs.

Any ideas? I think the series will be a big lulz so please identify it for me...

Seto no Hanayome

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Oct 19 2007, 11:55 AM) Seto no Hanayome
Domo arigato...

I don't have any pictures but I remeber there being a thread on this anime about a month ago I just can't seem to find it. Anyways I remeber the summary was something about a kid that transfered to a new school but all the chicks where vampires or something. Something like that. Help please!

QUOTE (Botan06 @ Oct 24 2007, 10:45 PM) I don't have any pictures but I remeber there being a thread on this anime about a month ago I just can't seem to find it. Anyways I remeber the summary was something about a kid that transfered to a new school but all the chicks where vampires or something. Something like that. Help please!
I think this is what you were thinking of: Rosario + Vampire

Hi there all... I hope CLAMP fans can help me with this... I was looking through the CLAMP in Wonderland OP and I noticed that there are two CLAMP works that I can't figure out what. Here are the screenshots...

Image Removed

and

Image Removed

can anyone help me out here. do these have animes out or are they just in manga? thanks!

Thanks Kit... Sorry about the pics... I'll change them eventhough you already gave me an answer -- and about the quality, these are print screen images off youtube so I couldn't do anything about the quality.
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back