Anime/Manga/Game Identification Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Could someone pls tell me from which anime, manga or game these 3 girls are?

accipiterf1png.gif

can u tell me the name of this anime

"Kurenai"

That Pic is out of the OVA and not the series

it's from Soul Eater, iamdeath.

I'm looking for an anime where a lady broke out of prison to find the man that she loves. In her search she is traveling with the man's little girl. She get's in and out of trouble a lot. In the end her and the little girl separate only to be reunited later on.

Can someone please help me.

Thread Merged

This seems to be quite an old anime. The main character is a teenager. There is this other world where the people there live in the knights and princess era, but with magic armor and stuff. Most of the story happens in earth I tink, or atleast the few episodes in front are. The main character can tansform onto a magic armor that is red and white in colour, mainly white and he might have a cape. He has a few companions, humanoid animals in the shape of a bird, a dog(?) and something else I think, in identical armor to the main charater and they help him out. Sorry guys i know this is rather vague but I got no pictures and thats all i can remember lol.

QUOTE (Retrorock @ Oct 25 2010, 02:59 AM) This seems to be quite an old anime. The main character is a teenager. There is this other world where the people there live in the knights and princess era, but with magic armor and stuff. Most of the story happens in earth I tink, or atleast the few episodes in front are. The main character can tansform onto a magic armor that is red and white in colour, mainly white and he might have a cape. He has a few companions, humanoid animals in the shape of a bird, a dog(?) and something else I think, in identical armor to the main charater and they help him out. Sorry guys i know this is rather vague but I got no pictures and thats all i can remember lol.
Is it Saint Seiya?
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=826
Red/White Magic armor + knights make this the first come to mind for me.

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Oct 23 2010, 03:07 PM)The anime you search for is called "Michiko to Hatchin"

Next time pls ask about such things in the Anime/Manga/Game Identification Thread .

thank for the reply. I will place my questions in the correct section next time.

help i want to know what this anime is

help me i want to know what this manga is?

hey the this anime i remember its about a boy who can see robots with his eyes but no one else can then the no 1 beauty told him to meet her dad then he strap him into time machine where he can see the robots for real and live as a pilot to fighting Army of woman pilot but all the woman start to fall for him.

do you know the anime name???

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Jan 13 2011, 04:32 AM) hey the this anime i remember its about a boy who can see robots with his eyes but no one else can then the no 1 beauty told him to meet her dad then he strap him into time machine where he can see the robots for real and live as a pilot to fighting Army of woman pilot but all the woman start to fall for him.

do you know the anime name???
This is Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure.

I don't recognize the manga.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back