Anime/Manga/Game Identification Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

can u tell me what is this anime is?

Candy Boy

i want to know about this
av23588.jpg

crap i should of seen it i seen anime

want to know manga its about this girl who look young like 15 or something who saves this guy and she removes his heart exchanges it for hers and fight but if person find the exact double they die very next day or same day.

can you tell me asap thank you

I've been struggling for a while now to remember an Anime that i mistakenly saw a trailer for while browsing youtube. For the life of me i can't remember what it is. I'm pretty sure its a film or at least an OVA and focuses of a group of people who wake up from cryostatis to find out that the world has been over run by monsterous ceatures which set about hunting them.

Main things i remember from the trailer was that it was set on on an island, in a castle with a tree growing out of it!?

Any help?.... and i know its not Blue Gender even if they plots did seem to have very similar things!
tongue.gif

Thanks

@Walnutboy: Thats "King of Thorn", a Movie that was aired 09.10.2009 in japan. There arent any subs avaible right now.

Can you tell me what this picture is from what anime manga game etc

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Aug 17 2010, 01:20 PM)Can you tell me what this picture is from what anime manga game etc

This isn't a anime or game.. Its a virtual idol (a program) called Vocaloid. Specifically this is Megurine Luka (name of the voice)

Um this may be weird but im trying to find this anime ....its has somethig to do with kitty underwear yeah and this girl who has a curse and goes back in the human world and to lift the curse she has to sleep with this boy. oh dont forget something to do with kitty underwear.....its a big deal the little kitty talks to her
ohmy.gif

QUOTE (markers15 @ Aug 24 2010, 09:30 AM) Um this may be weird but im trying to find this anime ....its has somethig to do with kitty underwear yeah and this girl who has a curse and goes back in the human world and to lift the curse she has to sleep with this boy. oh dont forget something to do with kitty underwear.....its a big deal the little kitty talks to her
ohmy.gif

Sounds like Central Park's (now gone unfortunately) old title Ultimate Teacher OVA
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...nime.php?id=727

Does anyone know which anime the girl on the top left hand corner of the forum board comes from? The one with grey hair, brown eyes, and what looks like a red dress.

I would say its "Asahina Mikuru" of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. But Im not 100% sure.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back