Anime Figures

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Thugforlife1232

-dono
Kouhai
Whats up people do any of you guys collect anime figures man I have like 4 rare ones let me know what you have and what you want look at this one this is so tight. So if you find some rare figures post them here and share some of your own!!!!

anime_manga137283_1.jpg

Here are some more. For the shuffle fans!!!!

anime_manga137232.jpg

I would love a Lucy figure from Elfen Lied man now that would be tight!!!!!

Poster??? you mean the poster of aescapious Gundam???

oh! yeah i have a poster of that too. it's on the opposite wall...but i can't get it to fit into the camera...not enough space in my room.

Man nice poster were did you get that Mai Otome pillow case.

QUOTE (smilelolz @ Dec 4 2005, 08:51 PM) @mkK great place to put the arika poster man.. everytime u open ur closet.. ur like.. heyy...
@hamasuke whered u get it?!
It's special-made. i went to my usual anime store and had them print, master, and reprint pictures from online....

but i forgot to tell them what size, and they thought i meant a wallpaper...literally.

But how much did that poster cost anyway but you can make anything into a poster to make your room have a more oringinal look so you wont have the same poster as everbody else just take a picture on a disc and take it to Kinkos and have them blow it up into poster size.

wow....hmm...lemme slow down...

for one, the poster cost around 30 bucks to special make

and that other one.....yeah you can do that, but i made my own and tried to imitate the METEOR box i have without the words. simple, eh? also, quality counts. and mine's kinda different. it's a cloth-like poster.

Yeah it does cost alot but there are always ways to get around that I have not found that out just yet lol.

10046421a2.jpg

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back