Anime Figures

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
well i have 2 rooms, one for sleeping and tv and the other one is where my PC is. So...yeah i guess i have a bunch of anime things in that room too...

now THAT`s efficient
biggrin.gif

First job of the new year - archieve collection = done
smile.gif

Finally got the chance to unload my collection and take some photos before they get destroyed/stolen/damaged by sibling
blink.gif

Be sure to check out the zoom function in Picoodle through menu
wink.gif

Left to right, top row first:
EVA 01/perfect grade limited coating, EVA 03/soul of Chogokin, EVA01+00/Tamashii Spec, EVA02/SegaPrize
Gundam Wing/Ka Ver, MSZ-008 ZII+FA007GIII MKIII/Fix Figuration, Small ones are unknown to me.... GP03s Stamen/Fix Figuration
EVA01 Type F+ 2x Mass Production + EVA02 movie ver/Revoltech, Ship from final fantasy

Arael/Chromosome XX, Demonbane, Asuka/Organic, Rei/Revoltech, Tabris/Chromosome XX
Saber/Revoltech, Meer Campbell/RA.DX, Feena Fam Earthlight/Max Factory+Goodsmile, Belldandy/Kotobukiya, Sakura Mato/Griffon Enterprises, Suzumiya Haruhi/Segaprize
Assorted Gashapon style from FSN and Ganix Girls

More detailed pictures below
huh.gif

All the boxes
wink.gif

I think that would qualify as a decent archieve effort
ph34r.gif

Need i provide more pictures?
blink.gif

Hi all, figured I'd use my Necromancy skills and raise this thread from the dead for a while...

Sooo, anyone been getting anything new recently? I finally got my hands on some EVA figures seeing how cheap they are on Amazon right now. I'd post pictures, but I guess you can see it all in the post above. Still, the EVA 01 Type-F from Revoltech is absolutely amazing. I just love the fact that all decals are made out of opaque resin and not the more laquery-feeling material that some other Revoltech figures use, makes it feel more... grungy.

One of my absolute favorite figures is Krauser II, it's pretty damn cool to be able to use him to rape pretty much everything in the room. Too bad I don't have photos of that ;(

Some random pics (more coming soon hopefully; I don't have a display cause I live in a dorm, so I usually set up and take pics in random locations):

img0006jt.jpg

img0009y.jpg

img0008pe.jpg

img0003vt.jpg

img1176g.jpg

img1181n.jpg

That last one I'm particularly fond of; it's a Suigintou PVC (1/8 I think) from Yujin; a figure with lots of problems and crappy reviews, but she somehow looks really good if the lights aren't too bright. Also, I love the character, nuff said.

Now, in the future I hope to get this one if the prices come down a bit: http://www.nekomagic.com/?p=4206 And if I can hunt down the awesome Reimei figure Xuse has advertised on their page, it's be sooo awesome: http://www.xuse.co.jp/product/narufd/order.html But I guess I'll wait with further shopping till I go to China, because, well, it just feels a lot nicer to be able to get a close look on the figure you want to buy, to touch it, turn it around, discuss with people who sell it on the spot rather than looking at pictures online. Just go to one of these stores:

img0622r.jpg

P.S.: There's a Zetsobou Sensei Nendroid now? I have to get my hands on that (except I don't really feel like paying ridiculous amounts of money for importing, and the thing's out of stock everywhere anyway). But isn't it cute? http://www.nekomagic.com/?p=1682

Cant believe its been over a year since i've posted on this thread
laugh.gif
(picture links from my previous post have all expired......
sad.gif
)
Even though I'm not at home I still like to keep some anime stuff with me when I'm boarding
laugh.gif

48728220.jpg

48729270.jpg

48729790.jpg

Nice gundam.

LOL at your EVA stuck in your pencil box ^____^

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Jan 30 2010, 07:31 PM)Nice gundam.

LOL at your EVA stuck in your pencil box ^____^
laugh.gif
Couldn't find another place to stick it.... gotta love blue tac
smile.gif

Nearly forgot about this one collecting dust on my book shelf
tongue.gif

49417170.jpg

Too bad they aren't the same scale
laugh.gif

Yeah, FF Play Arts stuff is usually completely out of scale with everything else. Still, somehow Asuka looks very inappropriate on that bike, lol.

QUOTE Couldn't find another place to stick it.... gotta love blue tac

Didn't it come with a stand or something??
laugh.gif
But I guess it sucks not to have space. My dorm room has a really neat chest of drawers, the top of which works perfectly for a figure exhibition. The only downside is that I have to pack everything for summer, lol.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back