Anime Christmas Gallery

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Can't say I have too many Christmas images ... but I suppose a lot should be coming out in the December magazines for 2007. Here's one that came out for Code Geass:

A few extra ones i found while going through my old pc. And i would also like to thank the fansub tv-team (i saw your message, chiisai_hana
biggrin.gif
). And now, i'm going to watch nodame cantabile (a very nice anime worth watching)

how u guys insert the christmas shirt onto the charater ? u guys draw all out by hand and paint it ? or is there other way easier

QUOTE (sefinall @ Feb 16 2008, 10:09 AM) how u guys insert the christmas shirt onto the charater ? u guys draw all out by hand and paint it ? or is there other way easier
>_>
Most of these are drawn by very talented artists from scratch. "Christmas shirts" are not 'inserted' onto the characters. It's not something cheap like Taking a pre-existing drawing and then cutting/pasting shirts onto them. They were drawn as are - I don't know what made you think they were edited so that christmas shirts were inserted...

Further, Most, if not all, of these pictures were not drawn by the user who posted them, but rather were found by users and then posted here.

So minna-san christmas is already around the corner
biggrin.gif
and to get you slowly into the right mood here are some pics
wink.gif

Such in Russia not to find so it is simple. Thanks you!!! You the best!!! I will keep to myself all that at you is, I will show to friends, is assured by it to be pleasant. ^ __ ^

QUOTE (S.DJ.S @ Dec 20 2010, 11:34 PM) Such in Russia not to find so it is simple. Thanks you!!! You the best!!! I will keep to myself all that at you is, I will show to friends, is assured by it to be pleasant. ^ __ ^
Yeah, it might be a bit hard if you search via Russian search engines but.. if you look through the English part of the internet, you'll get the hang of finding stuff like. Though its still nice to have them gathered up in a thread like this ^^

Cough I like them very much :3 Good job my good amiga
biggrin.gif

Only one picture for now, but it is still one of my favorites.

Yeah I know that Aya-tan, but I really don't know how to do that with that site you know since that was the only place I could find things.
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back