Amaenaideyo Katsu

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I know, what I meant is that what you get to see at the end of episode 12 is not an OVA but just a normal episode, however the leads I got for a new season where because of that guy who said I got a new monk and will send her to your temple to introduce herself... so unless they'll put that in one episode they'll make a new season.

Well the "Amaenaideyo never dies" statement being repeated periodically kinda gives it away. Oh yes, I completely agree with you, they will make a new season, that's for sure.

QUOTE (noob @ Jul 3 2006, 04:07 AM) Well the "Amaenaideyo never dies" statement being repeated periodically kinda gives it away. Oh yes, I completely agree with you, they will make a new season, that's for sure.
haha only reason I want a new season cause that "monk" said they were gonna send another person like kazuki which I hoped they at least send it near the end of the episode. boo...

haha well the final episode of katsu was definitely intriguing to say ^^. haha was a funny one to compare to the first seasons. haha yet another bonus episode that so looks near hentai if you ask me. ^^

haha again funny story though I am surprised one person didn't watch it, in fact gonna bother that person right now.

QUOTE (Angerfist @ Jul 3 2006, 09:08 AM) Well the last episode of the first season was also more hentai like.
tongue.gif

I think ur talking about first season's bonus episode. the last episode I think techniqually was when ikki somehow controlled his power for the first time.

same thing with this cause I pretty sure at the end it stated "bonus episode", though I could be wrong.

just my 2 cents on the deal.

I'm just glad to see that everyone pretty much believe that there will be a third season. This has been my favorite guilty pleasure/ comedy anime for the last two years.

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Jul 3 2006, 10:17 AM) I'm just glad to see that everyone pretty much believe that there will be a third season. This has been my favorite guilty pleasure/ comedy anime for the last two years.
two years? is it that old cause I know I watched the first season I watched all of near the end of last year. was it that late it translating episodes?

well we just hope cause we can't do anything to help/prevent a third season.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jul 3 2006, 08:32 AM) two years? is it that old cause I know I watched the first season I watched all of near the end of last year. was it that late it translating episodes?

well we just hope cause we can't do anything to help/prevent a third season.
I meant last year and this year (2 years)

Hey did anyone find it a little confusing at the end that the evil monk was having a drink with Ikkou's grandmother and they where laughing.

I thought they where enemies?

I can't belive there isnt any official topic about this anime 0_0 well i hope this will be. now for the anime its second season of Amaenaideyo anime in short description its ecchi its preverted its funny its kawaii and its interesing you must watch !!!

Yeah I'm a big fan of both seasons but everyone post on the Amenaideyo page

Finally for all fans the last episode of Katsu! is released... it will probably contain something perverted like the previous Amaenaideyo's final episode.
tongue.gif

Yeah episode 13 is already come out.....cannot wait to finish download it......Enjoy this anime so muchhhh..........
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

eh all epi 13 was just a compilation of ecchi scenes.

though there was one scene with haruka scene I don't remember from the series funny enough.

also I found one pic of her that wasn't in the anime unless it was some bonus episode or so.

QUOTE (Angerfist @ Jul 21 2006, 08:21 PM) Finally for all fans the last episode of Katsu! is released... it will probably contain something perverted like the previous Amaenaideyo's final episode.
tongue.gif

Yep finally the last one.....

Hopefully there'll be another season with more ecchi.....
biggrin.gif

Hmm well at first sight of seeing episode 13 I though 'no way what is this' it was a perfect way for preventing a 3rd season, but in the end it wasn't a show after all so who knows. Keep your hopes up.

Yep we should all keep our hopes up....

This anime really deserves another season, just for all its ecchiness....
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back