Amaenaideyo Katsu

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Daedroth

-oni
Retired
Anyone know when the second season will begin?

This thread has been split from the Amaenaideyo! thread

2nd season has already finished in japan, but 2 fansub groups are planning to pick it up, LIME is one of them and the other is the group who released eps 8-13 few days ago, forgot name XD

nice, 2nd season
happy.gif

i remember downloading the first five episodes initially and not being that impressed. only started watching the rest once i found FTV
wink.gif
. since then ive found it to be fairy entertaining.

YES!!!!! the 2nd season will come out soon. I just love this show sooo much. I started and finished this whole series in one. thats how much i love.

AWWWW i cant wait until the 2nd season!!!!!

I love this anime to. It's really nice break from some of the drama's I've been watching latley. Does anyone know if this series is doin well in Japan? I hope so becuase I love it

1st episode of the second season is out... i still haven't finish watching the 1st season. hope it's better than the 1st one.

Amaenaideyo Katsu is this the same thing as Amaenaideyo with a different name or is it a new one wth a different story line?

QUOTE (neutrality @ Apr 3 2006, 08:27 PM) Amaenaideyo Katsu is this the same thing as Amaenaideyo with a different name or is it a new one wth a different story line?
I am pretty sure it is like season two. I am gonna check it out.

it is a second season. pretty funny episode ^^, especially with kazuki-san. although it is interesting, wonder what she means awaken together. well can't wait for the next episode.

yea, mendoi put out episode one, even tho katsu has just finished airing
tongue.gif

this series seems to have just as much fan service, and more of a hentai undertone. just to quote the new girl,"I want both us to awaken together." yea, sounds like chitose is in trouble of loosing her man. all in all, from the raws I have seen, the animation looks the same. but the introduction of new characters makes it interesting. plus you can never go wrong with insane amounts of fanservice.

Well, personally sofar I think season two might as well be season 1 and season 1 might as well be the "prequel" because obviously the story side of this anime is about to finally get rolling. No more cutesy "My boobs popped out and he saved the day"s (or at least not many:p)... No.. finally something is HAPPENING:) I loved season 1.. but not for the story:p

So the series is pretty popular in Japan? I haven't gotten much feed back on the series in other forums.

lol season one is like a prologue so story wise, super weak. But season 2 (from episode 1) echi~ness is moving dangerously close to hentainess, kinda over the top for me. I forsee hentaiiii~echi overdose in season 2.

Does anyone know where I can get the opening and ending songs for Amaenaideyo!!

Nope no hentai. Also the second season is already released in avi format, DVD quality.

i got 5 episodes of this waiting to be watched...hmm maybe tomorrow =]

Just saw Amaenaideyo Katsu and I find it alot more... erotic than the first season
tongue.gif

The new girl is totally banzai! XD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back