Amaenaideyo Katsu

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
hey you guys i just got done with both seasons and i want to read the mangas however my laptop is a mac so I can't find a software thet runs rars so if any one knows where i can get one ( lagit, or not conntact me.
sad.gif

QUOTE (nin789 @ Jan 05 2008, 03:20 AM) hey you guys i just got done with both seasons and i want to read the mangas however my laptop is a mac so I can't find a software thet runs rars so if any one knows where i can get one ( lagit, or not conntact me.
sad.gif

Try to download CDisplay. You can read all the comics, mangas and books you have on your PC, and in a traditional way. It's really good, you should try it:)

QUOTE (Ran_Shinichi @ Mar 13 2008, 04:07 AM) Hi, I'm a newbie here...

What a different about amaenaideyo with amaenaideyo katsu? It's a second season from Amenaideyo?
Yes Katsu is the second season of Amaenaideyo.

The story advances a little more in Katsu with a new girl monk and learning a little more about Ikko's power

I think the anime storyline is going haywire soon... You can just never know what is the anime ending like its like they are draging the whole anime!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back