Amaenaideyo Katsu

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
/ bump
laugh.gif

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: This kind of post is considered as spam as it does not contribute in any way to the discussion. Please be kind and don't spam]

ummmm does anyone know wat happened to episode 4-11 cause it doesnt matter to miss one episode but 7 T^T.......still anyone know what happened to them

QUOTE (ser4 @ Jan 08 2007, 04:40 AM) any news on a third season? if there is any
any rumors or further notices of the third season will be announced here.. i´ll look into finding some information about it some time this week.. there isn´t any reliable source so far

QUOTE (xcouger @ Jan 09 2007, 04:38 PM) any rumors or further notices of the third season will be announced here.. i´ll look into finding some information about it some time this week.. there isn´t any reliable source so far
hey, that link there ain't working.

anyway, i hope we get to see a third season. the story never really ended. imo.

I hope a 3rd season is coming. Amaenaideyo!! is my favorite Anime! Well, i hope that rumors about the new season coming in Autumn is true
smile.gif

QUOTE (HomerS @ Aug 23 2007, 10:40 PM) I hope a 3rd season is coming. Amaenaideyo!! is my favorite Anime! Well, i hope that rumors about the new season coming in Autumn is true
smile.gif

I can pretty much guarantee that the third season of Amaenaideyo is not coming in the fall. In fact I think these rumors are false unfortunately. The fall shows are pretty much set. Final confirmations should be soon.

Do'h! At least the show isn't cancelled... Is it?

QUOTE (HomerS @ Sep 04 2007, 03:14 AM) Do'h! At least the show isn't cancelled... Is it?
There was never an official announcement for a third season. As of now, most shows have been finalized and scheduled for premier for the fall. I really doubt seeing a third season anytime soon or even ever.

Me too... But, there's always a hope. They've said 'Amaenaideyo will never die!' several times in the episodes, and at the ending of the second season, Ikko said he still had a lot more training. Anyway, i've bought 2 dvd's to support the show
smile.gif

QUOTE (HomerS @ Sep 05 2007, 02:02 PM) Me too... But, there's always a hope. They've said 'Amaenaideyo will never die!' several times in the episodes, and at the ending of the second season, Ikko said he still had a lot more training. Anyway, i've bought 2 dvd's to support the show
smile.gif

You actually bought the 2 dvd's for Katsu? I miss Amaenaideyou...since 2006 it's in my top 5 shows I want to see more. it's been more than 1.5 years. Hopefully 2008 will be the year for season 3.

Nope. I bought a Limited Edition version of: Amaenaideyo Vol. 1 and Amaenaideyo Katsu Vol. 1. The limited editions contains a bonus cd with some songs. (Yes, it arrived!) Anyway, i hope they will make more seasons. Yeah, it has gone a lot of time since it last aired, but last October there was released a Chitose figure. So, it's almost a year since Amaenaideyo merchandise has been released, so there may be a chance for a new season to air... An Example is Gurdian hearts. The next season of it didn't air before a year and some months. We'll just have to wait and see. If the dvd's sells well, then they'll make a new season for sure!

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 24 2007, 12:30 AM) I can pretty much guarantee that the third season of Amaenaideyo is not coming in the fall.  In fact I think these rumors are false unfortunately.  The fall shows are pretty much set.  Final confirmations should be soon.
NOW i'm really sure there will be a third season. Because a new manga series of Amaenaideyo, called Amaenaideyo MS was released in this summer. And it's still ongoing! If somebody want to see the cover, see it Here

QUOTE (HomerS @ Sep 29 2007, 09:22 AM) NOW i'm really sure there will be a third season. Because a new manga series of Amaenaideyo, called Amaenaideyo MS was released in this summer. And it's still ongoing! If somebody want to see the cover, see it Here
Damn, dude thanks. I was looking for the cover.Yeah, I know with MS that there's sure to be SEason 3 coming up...maybe next year, until they get the material from the manga for another 13 eps.

I've asked friends in japan and all over asia to find it, but they tell me it's sold out all the time in Japan. Didn't even know it was that popular over there. I was just wondering who's the brown haired chick...never seen her before. And is it me, or is that Ikko with the shades? Sakura (the girl with glasses) isn't on the cover? That character just below Haruka, who's my 2nd fave in the gang, I'm not sure if that's Ikko (who should have spiked hair) or sakura.

Uhm... Those characters there are:

Sumi is the one with the brown hair. (Just look at the thick Eyebrows)

I think that character below Haruka, is Sakura (Because she wears a nun hat, or whatever it's called) And btw, Ikko doesn't wear glasses.

That's Sumi??? WTF? She looks different. She's got the biggest brea...never mind, as long as that doesn't change.
laugh.gif

I was thinking where the hell Sakura went, and you;re right, that should be her. So no Ikko on the cover, eh? I wonder why...
HomerS, have u read MS, and what's it about this time..

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back