Amaenaideyo Katsu

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
I agree they must make the 3 season .....Anyway this anime wil be very interesting if they make the 3 season.....

Yep I agree with you guys, there should be another season for this great anime. This is an anime that I will definitely rewatch again...ummm...ecchi,ecchi..
biggrin.gif

in the last episode, they showed a screen saying continued.. maybe there'll be another episode. and for amaenaideyo series. the last episode always have uncovered breasts haha.

Yes that's what I like about this series, so far there must be coming a 3rd season, remember a few episodes back when that guy said he had a new student and was going to send him over to Saijenji temple, well luckily for us we haven't seen her yet.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (andyloh006 @ Jul 24 2006, 10:51 AM) in the last episode, they showed a screen saying continued.. maybe there'll be another episode. and for amaenaideyo series. the last episode always have uncovered breasts haha.
Yeah I like the breasts....
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Gonna watch this series again and all the ecchi parts....
laugh.gif

In episode 12 at the end did anyone find it a little confusing at the end that the evil monk was having a drink with Ikkou's grandmother and they where laughing.

I thought they where enemies?

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Jul 24 2006, 06:14 PM) I thought they where enemies?
I dont think they are enemies.....
rolleyes.gif

They are probably just rivals like the others said.....
wink.gif

well has anyone check to see if there will be a third season. (Creditable information)

gotta wait for awhile before any1 can confirm a 3rd season. but it says "continued.." so we can just hope a third season comes. its kinda risky for me watchin dis show coz my 10 year old brother clings on to me all the time. he watched it once and shouted. 'boing boing' and kept saying boing whole day. i got scolded for that haha.

QUOTE (andyloh006 @ Jul 26 2006, 01:13 PM) its kinda risky for me watchin dis show coz my 10 year old brother clings on to me all the time. he watched it once and shouted. 'boing boing' and kept saying boing whole day. i got scolded for that haha.
lol...pretty funny...hahaha....
laugh.gif

Well your brother is on the right path to become a real anime fan....
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (andyloh006 @ Jul 26 2006, 03:13 AM) gotta wait for awhile before any1 can confirm a 3rd season. but it says "continued.." so we can just hope a third season comes. its kinda risky for me watchin dis show coz my 10 year old brother clings on to me all the time. he watched it once and shouted. 'boing boing' and kept saying boing whole day. i got scolded for that haha.
I feel your pain. I have a 5 year old son who always want to watch. (He's a big naruto fan) I have to literally wait until he busy doing something else so I can watch.

I really do hope there is another season

anyone have any new information about the third season?... i just watched both seasons during the weekend all at once... it was goood i tell ya... just wanted to kno if there is more where all that came from
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif
Anyone know bout [Samurai 7], I feel it is quite nice but I cant find it here. Anywhere I can find it? Hope there is a reply. TY.

QUOTE (hedeki757 @ Sep 13 2006, 11:38 PM)
biggrin.gif
Anyone know bout [Samurai 7], I feel it is quite nice but I cant find it here. Anywhere I can find it? Hope there is a reply. TY.
This is not related to the topic. When requesting for anime, please request it here unless its about the anime topic, which is Amaenaideyo Katsu in this case:

http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=1379&st=0

Also Samurai 7 is licensed, so can't help you there.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back