Amaenaideyo Katsu

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Try www.animeyume.org You should be able to find all of them there.

ohmygod, i love this anime, i watched 1 and 2 yesterday , i`m hooked now...

hmm.. i already watch this anime until episode 13, is this anime only 13 episode? cause there is much secret haven't reveal in this anime, like why the main char always being watch buy some strange monk! or they want to make another season for this anime?

QUOTE (Shin_kuang @ Apr 14 2006, 10:23 PM) hmm.. i already watch this anime until episode 13, is this anime only 13 episode? cause there is much secret haven't reveal in this anime, like why the main char always being watch buy some strange monk! or they want to make another season for this anime?
they have another season katsu. there slowing releasing that one. check out fansub's site for it.

thank god another season
biggrin.gif
i was already getting spressed over the 13 episodes o.o

this is hopping right into my +5 , i really need to get a new stackof dvd`s!

Well it is a really entertaining series. I'm begining to like Katsu even more than the first season because of the story

well i think the ameanaideyo katsu is a perfect one to watch . but still there are seem like hentai anime to me but i quite like enjoying it.
Many Cute Character are in the series.
mad.gif

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ May 9 2006, 12:30 PM) Who is your favorite character in Katsu?
hmm probably miyako/haruka ^^. though I didn't know they were sisters. though the personalities and the huge biggons *usspaul's word =P* would make sense.

probably I like episode 6, that was just release, the best. that is just me ^^.

No it's not just you
smile.gif

I like all of the nuns but for some reason, I like Yuuko but I need more miyako

Since the "Katsu" season is almost finished (at least I think that since the first also had 13 episodes) think there will be a third season? Chitose still hasn't decleared her love, and if she must in two episodes it looks abit cramped up...

Has anyone gotten anyword on a third season? I hope so this is one of my favorite animes

Well just watched episode 12 and there are actually some clues that it will be leading to a third season, anyway keep your hopes up. :D

QUOTE (Angerfist @ Jul 3 2006, 12:46 AM) Well just watched episode 12 and there are actually some clues that it will be leading to a third season, anyway keep your hopes up.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, a third season is a must but they'll release a ova or something like that before that. hence why they mentioned it at the end of this episode.

ova is not a episode.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back