Akagami no Shirayuki-hime S2

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Snow White with the Red Hair
Japanese: 赤髪の白雪姫
Airing dates: 6/7/2015 (TV series) and 2016 (2nd season)
Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Historical, Shoujo
Original creator: Sorata Akizuki
Director: Masahiro Andō
Written by: Deko Akao
Music by: Michiru Ōshima
Character designer: Kumiko Takahashi
Art director: Erika Okazaki
Sound director: Kazuhiro Wakabayashi
Director of photography: Hikaru Fukuda
Color design by: Shihoko Nakayama
Design works by: Shingo Takeba
Editing by: Ayumi Takahashi
Studio: Bones
Produced by: Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Production Committee
Network: Tokyo MX, ytv, TVA, BS Fuji, Animax
Opening theme: "Yasashii Kibou (やさしい希望 / Gentle Hopes)" by Saori Hayami
Ending theme: "Kizuna ni Nosete (絆にのせて / Placing on Bonds)" by Eyelis

Main cast: Shirayuki (白雪) voiced by Saori Hayami
Zen Wistaria Clarines (ゼン・ウィスタリア・クラリネス) voiced by Ryōta Ōsaka
Mitsuhide Lowen (ミツヒデ ルーエン) voiced by Yuichiro Umehara
Kiki Seiran (木々・セイラン) voiced by Kaori Nazuka
Obi (オビ) voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto

Izana Wistaria (イザナ・ ウイスタリア・クラリネス) voiced by Akira Ishida
Garack Gazeld (ガラク・ガゼルド) voiced by Yūko Kaida
Ryū (リユウ) voiced by Yūko Sanpei

Tanbrun: Raj Shenazade (ラジ・シェナザード) voiced by Jun Fukuyama
Mihaya (巳早) voiced by Toshiyuki Toyonaga
Sakaki (サカキ) voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi
Rona Shenazade (ロナ・シェナザード)
Eugena Shenazade (ユジナ・シェナザード)

Clarines: Marquis Haruka (ハルカ候)
Viscount Blaker (ブレッカ)
Kiharu Toghril (キハル・トグリル)
Hisame Lugis (ヒサメ・ルーギス)
Earl Seiran (エール・セイラン)
Haruto Wistaria (ハルト・ウィスタリア)
Zakura Sidnote (ザクラ)
Yatsufusa (八房)
Higata (ヒガタ)
Shikito (シキト)
Haki (ハキ)
Popo (ポポ)
Yūha (ユウハ)

Lyrias: Yuzuri (ユズリ)
Sidan (シダン)
Suzu (鈴)
Kirito (キリト)
Kazaha (カザハ)
Idzul (イヅル)

The Mountain's Lions: Mikaze (武風)
Kadzuki (鹿月)
Itoya (イトヤ)
Official website:
http://www.clarines-kingdom.com/

Synopsis: Shirayuki was a young girl born with unique apple-red hair. She meets a famous but foolish Prince Raji, who falls in love with her at first sight and orders her to become his concubine. With nowhere else to go, Shirayuki cuts her hair and escapes to a neighboring country. While traversing through the forests, she meets a young boy, Zen, who helps her after she boldly cures his wounds but then gets poisoned by an apple given to Shirayuki. Meanwhile, Prince Raji sends out henchmen to search for her. What will happen to Shirayuki? What is Zen's true character? A refreshing fantasy story between an optimistic heroine and a prince who constantly stays on her watch.

QUOTE (Norren @ Mar 31 2015, 04:06 AM)Akagami no Shirayuki-hime!I liked ep.1, another anime I recall based on Snow White's tale was Prétear
laugh.gif

I enjoy the first episode as story introduction and a Good choice of voice actors (I swear I heard Koro-Sensei).
I dislike the fact, however, that a second anime season is already scheduled for next year... at which I do hope they are not going to follow the story of the manga all the way, seeing as I have had to drop that due to twists&irritation of the Story/Plot. which made me sort of rage fit (comparable with Akatsuki no Yona from Fall 2014)

However, as always, I can understand if others enjoy this series further on and hold nothing against them.

QUOTE (Masich @ Jul 06 2015, 03:37 PM)However, as always, I can understand if others enjoy this series further on and hold nothing against them.from what I have seen so far its kind of story isn't as good yet as, let's say 'The World is Still Beautiful' but i'm hooked... now that ep'2 shows another Shirayuki kidnapper, i hope this "prince rescues gal in distress" formula isn't abused
huh.gif

QUOTE (Masich @ Jul 06 2015, 03:37 PM)I enjoy the first episode as story introduction and a Good choice of voice actors (I swear I heard Koro-sis Raj's seiyuu! xD until eps 6-7 he met her again in good terms, ShirayukixZen at last improves with his brother meddling... also I wanna see KikixMitsuhide or GarackxRyu, lol but by the next title and PV I'm afraid tomorrow will be recap
sad.gif

SnowWhite with the Red Hair season 2, alright where's the evil queen or mirror?

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Jan 4 2016,03:33 PM)Mostly looking forward to some of the sequels. Gate, Durarara, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, AssClass. There are a few
QUOTE (Norren @ Dec 06 2015, 04:16 AM)Shirayuki-hime S2.after a cute OVA with flashbacks and 1st date, i'm looking forward ep.14 soon
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back