Air Gear!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (ser4 @ Dec 21 2007, 04:03 AM) 2nd ringo's much better then kururu
I use to think in such a way until I discovered the greatness of Kururu. But don't get me wrong, cause I still like Ringo. She's right behind Kururu and was #1 for me before Kururu was introduced.

well i got to say that kururu is not one of my hated characters but i think ringo would be a better match for ikki
it might be just me but i don't like the timid ,type damsel in distress, girls and right now kururu is very close to that while ringo is little bit more fiery, and can take care of herself that is why i prefer her .....but on the other hand ikki can not survive with out kururu

Air Gear is very cool and I like Ringo and Ikki to be in a relationship and my friends think that Ikki is so not cool that is a very no for me so thanks for your good comments about Air Gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

hell no i'll cursed OG forever if she had and i would have defiantly stopped reading if she had died. i think she has no place in the current story line she can't be with ikki cuz of the sf thing and they are not in the city where she lives so she cant be there

Yeah at the moments its ALL Kururu!!! WOOT!!!!
laugh.gif

Hmm looks like Aeon Clock is back.... i never really liked him anyway. Wait ......does that mean spitfire might possibly be still alive?
laugh.gif
(proubably not though....
wink.gif
)
Though what i am looking forward to is the clash between the two fang king, Agito and the other one (what ever her name is....) *Vercingetorix is her name, i think
2 weeks seems too long to wait for 189....
mad.gif

well i don't think the other one is a fang king he a hybrid i think between blood road and leather road ( agito and om) gabishi from sf is closer to agito's road than Orka and you are right 2 week is a long time for a chapter
sad.gif

ringo is alright, but i like the ikki kururu match up more. I read all the manga in like 2 days after i finished watching the anime( by the way the anime is crap in comparison to the manga although i do want a second season....stupid crows). Maybe i got an impression wrong but ringo is too...too...obviously in love with ikki but still wont tell him. Plus in the chapter where ikki found out the truth about everything and ringo thought he was all alone and wished she was comforting him etc. would she just have watched him suffer if kururu wasn't there for him? maybe maybe not..idk.

she is kind of in a very difficult position between her convictions and her love she chose her convictions.....for now but i think this is going to change

i hope so. i like her better when shes in her AT gear. she isnt as attractive to me otherwise. (no offense.) Oh and has anyone read chpters 192-3. OMG Kaito!?
blink.gif
whoa agito/akito has another personality?! wait. 1st owner of the body... does that mean that kaito turned into the past akito and then split into current akito and agito. or did he split at the same time and akito and agito just think akito came first? heh heh switch the "k" and "a" in akito and you get kaito. heh heh

Air Gear, sweetizzle, I got the anime on my lap top, crazy cool. I love the style, which is probably due to the fact that the creator started his career with some ero-manga

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back