Account stuff??

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asuka Jr.

-chan
Kouhai
Ok, I finally got my avatar to work (I think), but I've had this 'Peer Network swipe card' thingie and I don't know what it is... and it says to copy it to my 'FPN folder', only I have no idea what that is... sigh... sorry if this is WAY too noob, but I've never had something like this in any of my other online accounts....

Thanks for your time..
Asuka

(course, having an explanation of how to set up a signature would be cool too...(
happy.gif
) You know, like how to get put in those banner pics I see on many posts...)

(moved from inappropriately doubled post)

Oh, and one more thing... why does my account not give me credit for the posts I've made... these aren't my first, but my account says I have yet to post....????

Thanks again (heh)
happy.gif

Asuka
happy.gif

first of all, don't double post: please edit your original thread instead (this rule is documented on the rules thread, please read it!)

regarding your questions.. the swipe card is/was part of a FTV project that is under development at the moment, so don't worry about it, it doesn't have any use at this point. And i think that posts on the Troubleshoot & Support section don't count towards your post #.

If you have any further questions let us know!

Sorry! Is that better?

And Thank You for the info... it kina had me nervous, like if I didn't do anything with it, I would never get credit for posting or something like that....

As for the other, .... I guess I'd better be social and post elsewhere, eh?
biggrin.gif

Ja-ne!

Asuka

And, oh yeah, about the signature pics....? How do I set them up? I get the box to add a text signature, but how do I add the cool banner graphics.... sorry to be a pest...
happy.gif

QUOTE (Asuka Jr. @ Nov 06 2006, 12:54 AM)course, having an explanation of how to set up a signature would be cool too...(
happy.gif
) You know, like how to get put in those banner pics I see on many posts...

you can put the same stuff in the sig box as you would in a forum post, i.e. bbcode tags for images etc. You can find a list of BBCODE tags here: http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?act=legends&CODE=bbcode
For sig images, you need to upload them some place else such as a free image hosting service like: http://imageshack.us/ or http://www.imagevenue.com/
these will then give you bbcode tags for your image that you can paste into your sig to make the image show.

Please note though that when making short posts, your sig will not be displayed so as not to fill up the boards with more sig stuff than content. For help in making a flashy sig, there are tutorials in the art section, eg. "co-op tuts" thread.

Ooohhh...

Ok, guess I better look up my old pic account I set up when I wanted to post pics from Fly for Fun, eh?

Thanks!!

Asuka

[MODERATOR'S NOTE:problem is considered solved. If you need this thread to be reopened PM a mod or sempai. Thread Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back