Acchi Kocchi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Nemingway

-Ecchi Elitist
Sempai
Screen-shot-2012-01-27-at-11.11.12-AM.png

Title: Acchi Kocchi
Type: TV
Episodes: ??
Airing: April 2012 to ?
Producers: AIC

Seiyuu --> Character :

Nobuhiko Okamoto as Io Otonashi
Rumi Ookubo as Tsumiki Miniwa
Hitomi Nabatame as Mayoi Katase
Kaori Fukuhara as Hime Haruno
Shintarō Asanuma as Sakaki Inui

Opening Theme:
"Acchi de Kocchi de(あっちでこっちで)" by Acchi⇔Kocchi
Ending Theme:
"Te o Gyuushite ne (手をギュしてね)" by Rumi Ookubo

Synopsis :
The story of the original four-panel manga follows a tsundere (initially aloof and abrasive) girl named Tsumiki, the most unsociable eyeglasses-wearing boy named Io, and their classmates.
(source ANN)

PV :
Acchi Kocchi (diffused at C81)

My thought :
It is basically a slice-of-life anime featuring a tsundere and some side character. I hope it will be a mix between Yuru Yuri for the "chaos" side and A-channel for the funny side. Will surely watch this especially for the "tsundere" side of Acchi Kocchi =p

A cute first episode there
smile.gif

I've got a feeling that this will be my favourite show this season, Im a sucker for the slice of life ones. ^^

asdfghasd.png

QUOTE ("Enjeh")A cute first episode there

TOTALLY ! This first episode is just way too cute ! The moeness of Tsukumi is way too high to measure it ! She can be funny while behaving like a little cat and then blushing ! Hime-chan is also really funny xD Acchi Kocchi might be in my top 3 for this season !

This was indeed very cute. It seems this one qualifies as the just relax and enjoy series of the season. If it can keep it up it sure will be one of the better series of this season.

A good first ep with nice comedy. Tsukumi really is a cute one, especially when her catears appear. I didnt really get if shes dating Io or if hes just nice to her. I guess its the latter, but maybe it will get to the former (with a maybe 0,0000000000001% chance).

The second was funnier than the first one ! Tsukimi and Hime are definitely way too funny and moe *_* Mayoi's trick with the chocolate was just awesome xD Though... I prefer not to be tricked that way xD Hime wearing a maid outfit was, for me, the best moment in this episode ! NEED MOAR =p

@Ossi, from what I understood after watching the second episode is that Io and Tsukimi aren't dating. Tsukimi seems to love Io but the guy it just to dense to notice anything... Even when she gave him the chocolate for the Valentine Day, he understood nothing...

Indeed a funny second episode and mostly because of Mayoi. Her idea of making a surprise chocolate was the best of the episode. The introduction of some fun characters is needed as Io as a main character is already starting to get dull. The only thing going for him is being dense and that ain't something that will keep interesting
sad.gif

After seeing the first two episodes so far it feels like your slice-of-life series that feels like it goes in line with Lucky Star but with having a few male members in the group to show somewhat of a balance here.

I mean it's a down to earth type series that I may just take up for the hell of it. I mean it's not bad, and I don't feel like I'm struggling along to follow this.
sleep.gif

smile.gif
Episode 3 was a lot better than the previous episodes. The snowball fight was fun to watch as Mayoi and Sakaki were a good team. However the best part came in the cooking class. The remarks from the two new girls were awesome. Mayoi was on the receiving end of the jokes this time which actually worked better than normally seeing her pranks fail. The rest of the cast was also better. Even Io made some good jokes this time
smile.gif

Some things were a bit strange which may actually change this series to be more than just a comedy. Why does Hime help Io so much? Mayoi and Sakaki worked together as a team and the rest seemed to find it normal that they are together...is there a meaning to it?
Still the best episode of this series until now.

Yeah the 3rd episode was better and the gag moments were awesome ! I also liked the cooking class xD It was just awesome when Mayoi showed what she cooked xD It was a slime monster ! The snowball fight was quite entertaining but I preferred what was before that, the whole snowman stuff and how Mayoi was stuck xD

QUOTE Mayoi and Sakaki worked together as a team and the rest seemed to find it normal that they are together...is there a meaning to it?

Well for me, it's obvious. They want to help Tsukimi so she can approach Io-kun and learn about him or just to be with him. After all, Tsukimi loves Io but he's just too dense to understand that =/ You saw that he didn't understand immediately that he had to compliment Tsukimi for her cooking.

Just watched a few minutes of ep 2 and dropped it. Its not bad, but I just dont have time to watch every anime thats only not bad anymore since living on my own.

6/10 from me.

Pretty much why do I still get this Lucy Star slice-of-life series, but at the same time doing a bit of Nichijo as well with some of the antics that come up every now and again.
unsure.gif

I mean there's mnot much to comment on here aside from watching the whole IoxTsumiki deal play out throughout the series.

Hmm, not the best episode this time. Even Mayoi could not save this episode. All the girls start to act like they only like Io. As Tsumiki is too afraid to do anything about it it takes a lot of possibilities away. Hime also is too plain...
This series needs something to shake it up: like Mayoi or Hime getting more direct with Io (or Sakaki together with Mayoi. They would be a good pair. Both being hyperactive) or maybe a date organized by the rest.

Still a nice series until now. The jokes seems to suggest that there is a bit of progress in the relationships. Io's remark gave the feeling that he likes Tsukimi. The homework scene with 3 playing was pretty good. However the cutest scene was Tsukimi trying to shoot Io. This series hasn't disappointed me yet so i'll stay with it till the end.

Whoah, they just promoted Tsumiki to a new moe level. Getting her into a cat costume is very cute. Mayoi looks way nicer with that hairstyle too.
Is it me or is this series getting the relationship between Io and Tsumiki to a level when they may actually will confess? The last two episodes gave more close calls between them and now they are getting more friendly every time. The best part for me however wasn't for Io or Tsumiki. It was the reaction of the class mates when they said that Sakaki removed Mayoi's labcoat...It may never happen between them but it sure gives some depth to an otherwise series which focuses on one relationship.

Okay so they finally pulled off a very HNNNGGGG! moment with Teumiki being dressed up in a cat costume. Pretty much I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later there.
tongue.gif

In any case it still seems that Io has pretty much most of the female cast fawning over him without him trying overly much. That and he can manage to give them massive nosebleeds by trying to act cool, even though it might be rather natural for him to do though.
tongue.gif

Hmm, i am not sure about episode 10. The first part with Mayoi dressing up as a bear was nice. It really is something you would expect from her. It was a good part of light humor without any meaning. The second part with the christmas cakes felt a bit weaker. Some things were good like Tsukimi wanting to be petted as well when buying a cake and Sakaki/Mayoi's interpretation of heatstroke. However it felt to be not so original like the too large santa suit. Still the end made it worthwhile with that strange remark from Sakaki when Mayoi was flying (why would he say happy new year...combined with that shown expression it felt off.) and Io/Tsumiki's secret.
A good enough episode but not the best of the series.

biggrin.gif
This was a nice episode. The new years visit to the temple was fun. I wonder if we should get the hints of who connects to who seriously. Probably not, but still i hope so. This series needs an ending and not a possibility to what the ending could be. The visit to Sakaki's home made a good progression on the first part.
The last part had some serious impact however. The progression in the relationships felt to be there again. Io seems to notice how he feels about Tsumiki. Hopefully we get a last episode with some serious connections between people.

Aww to bad the run is over, I would have liked to see more of Io x Tsumiki. :3
I quite enjoyed Acchi Kocchi to the point I'd say that it was the best/most enjoying watch of the spring season for me. ^^

a 10/10 from me.

Also lets hope that they make a second season, although that Is very unlikely with animes such as this. :p

The end and Io actually seems to like Tsumiki more then he realises. The chocolate part was fun with the pigfeet. It was to be expected that Mayoi would get something nasty in return for her frog chocolate. Also a third possible relationship seemed to be in the making which was a nice feature.
Too bad that this series ended without a clear confession between the participants.

In all this was a good series with some nice characters. Some crazy scenes and characters made it a worthwhile watch. Only one big flaw as Io only got better in the last episodes. Mayoi's freakiness however compensated that perfectly.
A second season would be good indeed to deliver its promise of multiple possible relationships (and some more idiotic scenes
biggrin.gif
)
In all a nice 8 out of 10 for me.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back