About visual novel games...

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaeru-P

~ Person who asks random questions randomly ~
Kouhai
Okay, I dont know how to put this but I just have decided to play a visual novel game but the prob is I need a Japanese language pack so I wont view the texts as wierd symbols or any alternatives?

PS: I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this topic (if not PLS move it
smile.gif
)
PS: the visual novel game/erogame is Tomoyo after

hope somebody can help~desu

Well depending on where or not you have XP or Vista on your PC it might be different, since I have XP. But if you want to have the Japanese language pack you have to go to the Control Panneal, and check the Regonal and Language options. Click on the language bar and check the East Asian language. Now depending on where or not you have the entire I386 file on you hard drive you'll have to use an XP OS disk to install it.

That's the only help you're getting for an Hgame I'm afraid, helping you with anything else might be against the rules here though.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 08 2007, 05:59 AM) Well depending on where or not you have XP or Vista on your PC it might be different, since I have XP. But if you want to have the Japanese language pack you have to go to the Control Panneal, and check the Regonal and Language options. Click on the language bar and check the East Asian language. Now depending on where or not you have the entire I386 file on you hard drive you'll have to use an XP OS disk to install it.

That's the only help you're getting for an Hgame I'm afraid, helping you with anything else might be against the rules here though.
Well thanks I somewhat Knew that method already but It even though I used a Win Xp OS disk it seems it didn't have jap lang in it, is it because the disk I just used is SP1?
Note: My OS is XP sp2 (if this matters)

Well if it's SP2 then you have to have an SP2 disk I'm afriad. Sorry I can't help you on that now.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 08 2007, 07:03 AM) Well if it's SP2 then you have to have an SP2 disk I'm afriad. Sorry I can't help you on that now.
Actually Thanks, I've solved the problem thanks to a certain website either way for some unknown reason at first my comp couldn't find the I386 file on my HDD and when I did it the 3rd time it was able to find it either way I've solved the problem

Thanks~desu

A small hint about Tomoyo After, since it's from key it's most likely not enough only to install the East Asian language pack, you also need to change your pc to japanese settings(as far as I know App Locale doesn't work with visual novels from Key)

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Oct 08 2007, 07:57 AM) A small hint about Tomoyo After, since it's from key it's most likely not enough only to install the East Asian language pack, you also need to change your pc to japanese settings(as far as I know App Locale doesn't work with visual novels from Key)
Yup already did that I'm actually playin it already and yes the website I saw actually told me to switch to jap settings or somtin like that, anyways thanks again (though do you know where I could find the HCG gallery or do I have to do somtin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back