魂響 (Tamayura) game

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Marine-RX179

-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)
Retired
I got to know of this game by chance, after listening to its OP song and looked up for video of the song. I gotta say the game looks very very good; so I thought I should show it to the rest of you too.

PC version OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MledCQgKUfA
Song: 魂響 (Tabachi Hibiki) performed by 片霧烈火 (Katakiri Rekka)

PS2 version OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coEdaJrKIJU
Song: 天武の舞、暁の門 (Tenbu no Mai, Akatsuki no Mon) performed by KAORI

Original I heard the the song 魂響 (Tabachi Hibiki) and a few other song performed by 片霧烈火 (Katakiri Rekka), and fell in love with her singing right away. I then found out she is actually became quite famous recently because of performing songs for many recent renai/h games.
And then when search her name on youtube, and then I found out about the game 魂響 (Tamayura).

Judging how this original PC version being a h-game got adapted to PS2 to a 'clean version', it must have a very decent story; and since it got adapted to PS2, there is high hope of this game being adapted into anime in the future as well I think. I'm finger-crossing for that to happen.

I think if this game was ever to be adapted into anime, I'm pretty sure fans of Fate/Stay Night and shuffle would like it too.

great find marine, I enjoy the songs especially the ps2 version.

though I heard the pc version from somewhere before.

I do agree if this became an anime it would be awesome. ^^

I already download the mp3 of Tabachi Hibiki...still searching for Tenbu no Mai, Akatsuki no Mon though.

okies well if you give me your email address i can send you the file from sendspace.com^^;
also~ its on a game called stepmania, but you have to download the U.K.U.G. folder

QUOTE (oniferm @ Apr 07 2009, 04:24 AM)okies well if you give me your email address i can send you the file from sendspace.com^^;
also~ its on a game called stepmania, but you have to download the U.K.U.G. folder

you've just replied to a topic thats 2 years old. XD

Where did the delete button go to incase you double clicked? It wont show for me which is why ive altered this post.

lol guess it would help if i checked the dates huh? o_O lol that would have been important, considering no ones going to reply back-.-

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back