Photo

[Wasurenai] *~_^* Mermaid Melody Pure 4!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Notification

Notification

Automated News System

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5390 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:05 PM

Whoo! That’s right, we’re pushing another episode of Mermaid Melody Pure out the door! And just barely in time, too, since Doll is going on a week-long vacation. So, without further introduction, Mermaid Melody Pure 4, brought to you by the superheroes at Licca Fansubs and Wasurenai Fansubs.

BEHOLD MY WRATH!

It’s been an exciting few weeks here… not only with the sudden closure of the FTP we’ve been using (which, for the record, didn’t really affect our efforts on Mermaid Melody Pure ~that~ much, since we’re working from DVD sources anyways), but also some birthday celebrations. ;) Yeah, this is a bit late as far as birthday celebrations go, but here’s some mermaid love, Webby. ;) <BIGhugz>

And, of course, some more mermaidy piccies to keep you happy. :)

Clams~

[WSRN-Licca] Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure – 04 [DVD H264 640x480] [B55E1FE7].mkv
| Torrent

[WSRN-Licca] Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure – 04 [DVD XviD 640x480] [E914408E].avi
| Torrent

PS: Despite the April Fools gag, I still am on the hunt for getting more Mermaid Melody music albums. A recent order to CDJapan failed miserably, as all three of the CDs I was vying for were unavailable. *x_x* Kinda a bummer, but it’s only a setback. :)

View the full article

This post is part of an automated news feed recieved via RSS. MATV is not responsible for its content. The name of the group or site where this feed originates is shown in the title between brackets, eg [MyGroup]. If the content of this post in not appropriate, please report it to a team member or mod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users