Photo

[Wasurenai] Surprise! Mermaid Melody Pure 3!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Notification

Notification

Automated News System

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5572 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:08 AM

No, you aren’t dreaming! Instead of taking a month, this ep was done in a fraction of the time (more like half, isn’t it?). ;) I’ve known for some time that my editing on the episodes is slow, so I tried an experiment to try to speed things up. The process involves, among other things, a vintage 1991 IBM dot-matrix printer. ;) Yeah, not to many folks have one of those lying around in their back rooms. ;) No, really, it’s been sitting in that back room for the past number of years…

But that’s entirely secondary. Primary is the episode! We got mermaids! ;)

Auntie Hanon wants you to go back and study your Calculus!

Well, with that kinda face, how can you say no, anyways? ;) Hehe. Brought to you by the fearless super-troopers of Licca Fansubs and Wasurenai Fansubs.

And, a bonus! Right after my last postie for Mermaid Melody Pure 02 was made, I ran that question by Ekke. He was quite OK with having a few of his mermaidy-flavored game screenies posted here, so here’s one of them. ;)

Risking life and limb, for mermaid pictures!

And, to top off this semi-random conglomerate of ideas, a special shout-out to all of the folks studying for finals in the coming weeks. There are a few folks I know who are going through this stressful time, including my Mermaid Melody Pure co-editor, Choco-chan. Good luck, everyone! Aim high, study hard, and make Auntie Hanon proud! <Points at the above picture, and passes around heaping bowls of Fight-O’s> *^_^*

(Don’t worry, folks, her studies aren’t gonna slow me down any. ;) I have a small bit of backlog of Mermaid Melody Pure scripts to work through.)

[WSRN-Licca] Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure – 03 [DVD H264 640x480] [043A4645].mkv
|Torrent

[WSRN-Licca] Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure – 03 [DVD XviD 640x480] [331B2F3E].avi
|Torrent

PS: We have nothing to do with the radio station 91.5 WSRN-FM, broadcasting from Swarthmore, Pennsylvania. Don’t be fooled by counterfeits! ;)

View the full article

This post is part of an automated news feed recieved via RSS. MATV is not responsible for its content. The name of the group or site where this feed originates is shown in the title between brackets, eg [MyGroup]. If the content of this post in not appropriate, please report it to a team member or mod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users