3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Three D Girlfriend - Real Girl
Japanese: 女 リ
Airing date: 3/4/2018 (TV series 12 episodes)
Theatrical release date: 14/9/2018 (live-action film)
Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, Shoujo
Original creator: Mao Nanami
Directors: Takashi Naoya (TV) and Tsutomu Hanabusa (movie)
Written by: Deko Akao
Character designer: Satomi Kurita
Studio: Hoods Entertainment
Network: NTV (AnichU)
Opening theme: "Daiji na Koto (Important Thing)" by Quruli
Ending theme: "HiDE the BLUE" by BiSH

Main cast: Hikari "Tsutsun" Tsutsui (筒井光) voiced by Teppei Uenishi and played by Hayato Sano
Iroha Igarashi (五十色葉) voiced by Yū Serizawa and played by Ayami Nakajo

Supporting cast: Yūto Itō (伊東悠人) voiced by Shōta Aoi and played by Yutaro
Arisa Ishino (石野ありさ) voiced by Minami Tsuda and played by Yuri Tsunematsu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIHvbYdxdfo
Mitsuya Takanashi (高梨ミツヤ) voiced by Takuma Terashima and played by Hiroya Shimizu
Sumie Ayado (綾戸純恵) voiced by Reina Ueda and played by Moka Kamishiraishi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWquO0TkA0
Ezomichi (えぞみち) voiced by Sayaka Kanda

Synopsis: Tsutsui Hikari is an otaku, and he mostly avoids social life. Hikari has only one friend at school, who is also a social misfit, and he is mocked brutally by most of his classmates for being creepy and weird. One day, he ends up having to clean the school pool with Igarashi Iroha, who appears to be pretty much everything he hates in real-life girls. She skips school, has a blunt manner, doesn't have female friends, and seems the sort to be promiscuous. However, she is friendly to Hikari, and even stands up to the people who make fun of him. Hikari's bitterness and trust issues lead him to say pretty harsh things to Iroha, but she never dismisses him as creepy. After a while, it starts to look like Iroha may become his first real-life, 3D girlfriend! Will he be able to handle it?

Kid-Wolf said:
at least he is trying to look at Koko much more then any other girl he's been with, especially since Lina might be going out with Mitsuo-san or not here. Also, I'm kind of wondering if Oka-chan is okay with that, or if she'll end hooking up with 2D-kun or not here. :d
As if this were 2D-kun's spinoff, fun ep'1 but a bit rushed (the manga is over):)

This one's kind of nostalgic. I remember reading the manga for it at some point. I liked it and I might marathon it after the end of the season, but the ending's too fresh in memory to ride the weekly train.

Definitely an interesting coming of age story.

Norren said:
I remember reading the manga for it at some point. I liked it and I might marathon it after the end of the season, but the ending's too fresh in memory to ride the weekly train.
Is it skipping any important chapter or just fillers? my question must wait, still dating in ep.2 felt fast but enjoyable... to do so I wonder if she lied on moving after ½ a year too, i'm glad for wotakoi·kind of couples not going extinct yet :p

Norren said:
Definitely an interesting coming of age story.
i agree up to ep'4 going so awkward xD now he's framed of lolicon, as if a jerk who dated ishino wasn't enough... love rivalry is usual in romcoms yet Mitsuya went too far, but i hope that both little siblings clear tsutsun's image soon :lol:

3D Girlfriend Real Girl 2nd season, improved story yet not in animation like S1

Norren said:
This one's kind of nostalgic.
despite i haven't read the manga, i enjoy its ep.13 'good·old·romcom' feeling!;)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back