Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council
Death-March-720x987.png
Death-March-720x952.jpg

Title: Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody
Japanese: デスマーチからはじまる異世界 狂想曲
Airing date: 11/1/2018 (TV series 12 episodes)
Genres: Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Harem
Original creator: Hiro Ainana
Original character designers: shri (light novel), Ayamegumu (manga) and Akira Segami (prequel)
Director: Shin Ōnuma
Written by: Kento Shimoyama
Music by: MONACA
Character designer: Shōko Takimoto
Studio Silver Link and Connect
Network: AT-X, Tokyo MX, BS11, SUN
Opening theme: "suraidoraido" (スライドライド) by The Run Girls, Run!
Ending theme: "Suki no sukiru" (スキノスキル) by Wake Up, Girls!

Main cast: Ichirō Suzuki (鈴木一郎) / Satoo Pendragon (サトゥー・ペンドラゴ ン) voiced by Shun Horie
Zena Marienteil (ゼナ・マリエンテール) voiced by Rie Takahashi
Pochi (ポチ) voiced by Hiyori Kono
Tama (タマ) voiced by Kaya Okuno
Liza (リザ) voiced by Minami Tsuda
Arisa (アリサ) voiced by Aoi Yūki
Lulu (ルル) voiced by Marika Hayase
Misanaria Bolenan (ミサナリーア・ボルエナン) voiced by Airi Eino
Nana (ナナ) voiced by Kiyono Yasuno

Official website: http://deathma-anime.com/
Web novel site: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n9902bn/
Light novel site: http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/201403deathmarch/

Synopsis: 29-year-old programmer Suzuki Ichirou finds himself transported into a fantasy RPG. Within the game, he's a 15-year-old named Satou. At first he thinks he's dreaming, but his experiences seem very real. Due to a powerful ability he possesses with limited use, he ends up wiping out an army of lizard men and becomes a high leveled adventurer. Satou decides to hide his level, and plans to live peacefully and meet new people. However, developments in the game's story, such as the return of a demon king, may cause a nuisance to Satou's plans.

Masich said:
Death March Kara etc. (I don't like it, I don't dislike it. Purely by its slow and weird development, Who knows how the anime may hit people?)
so ep.1 is like IseSma but this MC didn't die IRL, hiding his overpowered Lvl :p

gdpetti said:
and yet another one?
not really! at first feels like New'Game with the MC aslept in a company, sadly not one full of girls but better ep.2... starting to know that world so far i find it less rushed, or generic than Grancrest senki which Im unsure after trying 1 -_-

While it's another Isekai series, this kind of feels more or less like when a Isekai series meets something like a SAO incident, or Log Horizon deal here. Although I have to say that as he progresses he has been obtaining skills left and right after being at near god levels here.

Kid-Wolf said:
this kind of feels more or less like when a Isekai series meets something like a SAO incident, or Log Horizon deal here. Although I have to say that as he progresses he has been obtaining skills left and right after being at near god levels
as i said above that's why it reminds me IseSma just better, by 2 studios doing a good job close to SA0 or LH... sudden labyrinth in ep'3 after dating our main heroine, now with 3 slave ajin joining his harem (though he prefers MILFs):lol:

So with the current episode out we now get the whole there are two ways to enter this world, the first is a reincarnation of sorts, and the second is a transfer. I get this feeling that Satou might of been the latter form with a slight twist here in a way. Also, it might be fore the best that he has a max psychic resistance and told Arisa not to do lewd things to him at night.

Kid-Wolf said:
there are two ways to enter this world, the first is a reincarnation of sorts, and the second is a transfer. I get this feeling that Satou might of been the latter form with a slight twist here in a way. Also, it might be fore the best that he has a max psychic resistance and told Arisa not to do lewd things to him at night.
lolis aren't his type after all (or so he says), 1st time i see both Isekais in one... by ep'6 guess an elf princess will join him, its review is airing today in NHKW :)

This one is such a strange Isekai. I've been enjoying the Manga adaptation of it, but I just haven't quite been able to bring myself to dig into the WN translations. Satou is somewhat atypical in that he's an adult and has a reasonably adult way of thinking. (Compared to the normal chaste protagonist, he's hit up the brothel at least 3 times as of where the Manga is up to.) It's a very different set up compared to your normal "Isekai protagonist and a bunch of slaves" plotline.

The one thing I can't really get a feel for is where the plot is going. To say things are aimless is an understatement.

Also, Arisa is annoying and the anime would be better without her. <_<

Norren said:
It's a very different set up compared to your normal "Isekai protagonist and a bunch of slaves" plotline.

The one thing I can't really get a feel for is where the plot is going. To say things are aimless is an understatement.

Also, Arisa is annoying and the anime would be better without her. <_<
many gals of other harems annoy me more xD at least she's useful, as psychic up to ep.8 but finally there is plot... So Satu didn't need their help inside Zen's cradle, sadly dryad lolis aren't like kii! will homunculus #7 be his last 'slave'?:d

While lolis may not be his type Satou just so happens to be theirs though it seems. Not only that but apparently he managed to add Nana to his party of girls teaveling with him now, du to the other homunculi deciding to fulfill their master's final wish, before rejoining him. Although the best part out of all of that is how the Dryad managed to manhandle him for this portion of the series though which makes me wonder if he'll run into her again at all.

Kid-Wolf said:
While lolis may not be his type Satou just so happens to be theirs though it seems. Not only that but apparently he managed to add Nana to his party of girls teaveling with him now, du to the other homunculi deciding to fulfill their master's final wish, before rejoining him.
also she's acting more lewd than Arisa (unaware at that as homunculus) xD, so ep.10 starts their trip to Mia's homeland... just recalled Iseshoku by her vegan nature, interesting how storage differs of item box and his childhood in RL ^_^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back