5 replies to this topic

#1 Maiku_Ando

Maiku_Ando

-dono

• MATV Leaders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1332 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:13 PM

I am pleased to announce the availability of the Fansub.TV archive, aka the original Fansub.TV forums from before the upgrade.

https://oldboards.fansub.tv/

The board has also been upgraded to use HTTPS / secure login.

Please note that you will need to login to access the site, use the old username and password you used back in October 2016.

oldftv-1.png oldftv-2.png

Please do not post anything to the old site, as it will be impossible to import any of the content back into here.

Also note that many of the off-board links will actually take you back to the new/current site as the links have not been changed.

And...

The web chat has been replaced with Web IRC connecting to Rizon ! (The old chat service was discontinued by IPB so I replaced it).

#2 Maiku_Ando

Maiku_Ando

-dono

• MATV Leaders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1332 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:34 AM

Please note I will be shutting down the old site / archive on September 1st. postponed, it remains up for now.

Please ensure you have any data you need before then, this will be the last chance to get anything from the old forum!

(Thread has been split from the Next Generation Project thread to make it more visible, it will be merged back in later.)

#3 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9078 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:47 AM

Not sure if there is anything I need over there since most of the stuff I have is already here, and I was wondering if you were going to merge this site and yours together since I see the pics I post here tend to pop up over there as well.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#4 Maiku_Ando

Maiku_Ando

-dono

• MATV Leaders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1332 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:00 PM

Not sure if there is anything I need over there since most of the stuff I have is already here, and I was wondering if you were going to merge this site and yours together since I see the pics I post here tend to pop up over there as well.

I didn't get time to do what I needed so the closure is postponed for now.

The sites were merged ages ago Wolfie, thats why your pictures and posts etc show up in both places :)

The forum just uses a different theme / colour scheme depending on which url / domain / name is used.

#5 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9078 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:50 PM

Yeah, but if I got on that site I have to login again, even if I'm already logged in here though. That is the one thing I was trying to point out there.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#6 Maiku_Ando

Maiku_Ando

-dono

• MATV Leaders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1332 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:58 PM

Yeah, but if I got on that site I have to login again, even if I'm already logged in here though. That is the one thing I was trying to point out there.

That will always happen, its because its a different domain name and your browser cannot send a cookie for one domain to a different one.

You can be logged into both at once however and it will stay logged in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users