Rokka no Yuusha

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who do you think is the traitor?

• Adlet Myer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nashetanya Loei Piena Augustra

• Flamie Speeddraw

• Goldov Auora

• Maura Chester

• Hans Humpty

• Chamot Rosso

• Rolonia Manchetta

• a shapeshifting fiend

• a Demon God reincarnation

• Private Lauren / Rowen

• Atro Spiker (Adlet's master)

• Fog Saint Uspa

• Sun Saint Riura

• None / another is a Brave Killer

• I don't care after seeing a '8th'

• Total voters

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Braves of the Six Flowers
Japanese: 六花の勇者
Airing date: 4/7/2015 (TV series 12 episodes)
Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, Action
Original creator: Ishio Yamagata
Original character designers: Miyagi (light novels) and Kei Toru (manga)
Director: Takeo Takahashi
Written by: Tatsuhiko Urahata
Music by: Michiru Ōshima
Character designer and chief animation director: Sayaka Koisō
Assistant director: Hijiri Sanpei
Sound director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
Director of photography: Hiroshi Inoue
Art director: Hirotsugu Kakoi
Art design by: Hiroshi Katō
Color design by: Hitomi Sano
Monster design by: Tatsuya Fukushima
Prop design by: Yoshinori Iwanaga
Studio: Passione
Network: MBS, Tokyo MX, AT-X, BS11
Opening theme: "Cry for the Truth" by Michi
Ending theme: "Secret Sky" by Michi

Main cast: Adlet Meyer (アドレット・マイヤ) voiced by Sōma Saitō
Nashetanya Loei Piena Augustra (ナッシェタニア・ルーイ・ピエナ・アウグストラ) voiced by Yōko Hikasa
Flemie Speeddraw (フレミー・スピッドロウ) voiced by Aoi Yūki

Hans Humpty (ハンス・ハンプティ) voiced by Kenichi Suzumura
Maura Chester (モーラ・チェスター) voiced by Rina Satō
English: http://rokka-anime.us/
Chamot Rosso (チャモ・ロッソ) voiced by Ai Kakuma
Goldov Auora (ゴルドフ・アウオーラ) voiced by Kōki Uchiyama
Official website: http://rokka-anime.jp/

Synopsis: Legend says, when the Evil God awakens from the deepest of darkness, the god of fate will summon Six Braves and grant them with the power to save the world. Adlet, who claims to be the strongest on the face of this earth, is chosen as one of the “Brave Six Flowers,” and sets out on a battle to prevent the resurrection of the Evil God. However, there turned out to be Seven Braves who gathered at the promised land... The Seven Braves notice there must be one enemy among themselves, and feelings of suspicion toward each other spreads throughout the group. And it is Adlet who gets suspected first and foremost. The beginning of an overwhelming fantasy adventure that brings upon mystery after mystery!

QUOTE (Masich @ May 26 2015, 05:08 AM)Rokka no Yuusha (Animation probably need to get used to... and hope for a good story line)impressed by the Rail Wars' studio improvement here, based on aztec culture
ohmy.gif

Cheers to a series with a set amount of episodes and a great intro!

This show is pretty much already in my top three list of this season (Waiting for Overlord).
I have full curiosity towards its further development in story&plot.

QUOTE (Masich @ Jul 06 2015, 03:47 PM)This show is pretty much already in my top three list of this season (Waiting for Overlord).
I have full curiosity towards its further development in story&plot.agree so far for me both are the most promising Summer series, nice character development and fiend battles in ep.2... its 2 protas aren't as 'one-dimensional' as I thought at first, but instead of Fremy I suspect Goldov is a Brave Killer
dry.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jul 11 2015, 11:01 PM)agree so far for me both are the most promising Summer series, nice character development and fiend battles in ep.2... its 2 protas aren't as 'one-dimensional' as I thought at first, but instead of Fremy I suspect Goldov is a Brave KillerHmm, girl who stays to finish off the monsters or boy who arrives out of nowhere with a bunch of info... Very tricky indeed...
Although I do must add how the first episode was quick and the second is taking its time, good/bad depends on the third episode, which is for me always the call of : To stick to it, or to drop it, That's the question.

Too bad this has ended up like Akatsuki no Yona for me...
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing actually bad about this show, as far as I can tell after the third episode. It is just... I miss comedy, I would not have minded this show it had just a little bit comedy in it such as jokes, but all it has is a bunch of serious people so far with our main character having a big echo and later most likely a insane guy with daggers, a loli girl and another serious one.

I will still follow this show, but I am probably going to skip a bunch during the episodes.

QUOTE (Masich @ Jul 11 2015, 5:11 PM)girl who stays to finish off the monsters or boy who arrives out of nowhere with a bunch of info... Very trickylol sarcasm aside i guess his priority is to kill her first, helped by rabbit princess then betray her after ep.3... by its preview title all will gather so I think at least 1 is the comic relief needed, if you want more comedy try and review Himōto
biggrin.gif

Avoided this show because I thought it was gonna be some harem bullshit but no it is actually a very nicely premised fantasy romp.

I like the conceit of a traitor amongst the 7. Keeps you guessing all throughout. Ofcourse, Flammie's stoicism is adorable.

Cant wait to meet the rest of this motley crew.

Until now it is indeed an interesting show. The characters until now feel as they should be: not too much depth but every turn showing a bit more. For example our rabbit princess felt way too simple to be a brave. However she became serious and showed she is willing to kill. That kind of improvement sure makes this series interesting. Hmm, seven braves while only six can be selected...maybe one is indeed an unknowing enemy. that could actually work to the advantage of the braves if one strong enemy is an ally instead.

QUOTE (franzoir @ Jul 20 2015, 10:27 AM)I like the conceit of a traitor amongst the 7. Keeps you guessing all throughout. Ofcourse, Flammie's stoicism is adorable.

Cant wait to meet the rest of this motley crew.
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jul 22 2015, 12:46 PM)an interesting show. The characters until now feel as they should be: not too much depth but every turn showing a bit more. For example our rabbit princess felt way too simple to be a brave. However she became serious and showed she is willing to kill. Hmm, seven braves while only six can be selected...maybe one is indeed an unknowing enemy. that could actually work to the advantage of the braves if one strong enemy is an allyFlamie so far is the most suspicious admitting she killed brave candidates, but I think real traitors pose as trustworthy... careful to hide true intentions so is It a shapeshifting fiend? well, with ep.4 I hope to see different EDs for each brave
smile.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jul 25 2015, 10:00 PM)Flamie so far is the most suspicious admitting she killed brave candidates, but I think real traitors pose as trustworthy... careful to hide true intentions so is It a shapeshifting fiend? well, with ep.4 I hope to see different EDs for each braveI only watch this show for its greatest question (looks at the top of the forum...yepe that question says it) Who is the Traitor?!
Adlet : Default no, Flamie : too obvious . Chamot : Has her reason to not be it for some trusting reason , Hans Humpty : Don't know why just trust him^^. Maura : as a mountain saint, suspicious, but still trust. Only Nashetania&Goldof (although too obvious) comes to mind... But I'm going for either the last two/Neither of them all, need more episodes... Still skipping a bunch of pieces, only seen 5/6min of episode 4 (easy to see what's happening by looking at a single frame).

Now to the question they seem to be forgetting... How to get out of the fog? I can only think of running through the forest with a flashlight looking for pages >.>

Many ways the writers could play this off. If I had to choose...I would go for anyone worldly. So my candidates would be Goldov, Maura or Adlet. I'm leaning toward Goldov. Regardless, it is also clear Flemie will betray them at one point or another as a red herring.

Really though, it doesnt matter who the audience thinks it is but how it affects the dynamics of the group. The team is compromised from the start. So more interesting than who the traitor is the choices characters make from here on out.

Good thing I waited 4 episodes to come out before watching this, since by the 4th episode we finally get to see all of the players here.

In any case it's kind of hard to say that one is the traitor right off the bat here since I kind of remembered something about how the item that prophesies the return of the Demon God was cracking could only mean that this was bound to happen. Also, the previous time when they sealed the Demon God away was because 1 died en route before meeting the other 5. So my guess is that this time around there were more than 6 chosen, but only 7 successfully assembled near the area they were supposed to meet up.

Also, it's kind of hard to believe that Adelet would be the traitor since he seems too much of wanting to save not only the people but the world as well. The princess is a wild card from the way she teased him from the start. As for Chamot he rather be the princess's shield over anything else. As for Femie, she pretty much knows what will happen out of all of this, so she knows more about this than anyone it would seem, but won't tell anyone. So the remaining 3 kind of get thrown into suspect because they showed up this late here.

QUOTE (franzoir @ Jul 26 2015, 05:35 AM)Many ways the writers could play this off. If I had to choose...I would go for anyone worldly. So my candidates would be Goldov, Maura or Adlet. I'm leaning toward Goldov. Regardless, it is also clear Flemie will betray them at one point or another as a red herring.

Really though, it doesnt matter who the audience thinks it is but how it affects the dynamics of the group. The team is compromised from the start. So more interesting than who the traitor is the choices characters make from here on out.
QUOTE (Masich @ Jul 25 2015, 06:19 PM)Adlet : Default no, Flamie : too obvious . Chamot : Has her reason to not be it for some trusting reason , Hans Humpty : Don't know why just trust him^^. Maura : as a mountain saint, suspicious, but still trust. Only Nashetania&Goldof (although too obvious) comes to mind... But I'm going for either the last two/Neither of them all, need more episodes... Still skipping a bunch of pieces, only seen 5/6min of episode 4 (easy to see what's happening by looking at a single frame).

Now to the question they seem to be forgetting... How to get out of the fog? I can only think of running through the forest with a flashlight lookingnot exactly as Adlet and Hans used their own method but no luck, hopefully it'll not take them longer to find out... after introductions and revelations I think he tries to frame Myer, suspected even more on the synopsis (new OP in ep.5)
happy.gif

A very nice story until now
smile.gif
. Hmm, how did the barrier activate. Adlet as the main character seems unlikely as the traitor. Flamie, Nashetania and Goldov were together at that moment so probably they are not the traitors either. That leaves Hans, Maura and Chamot...Maura has the key so how would the door react if opened properly. Would it still remain open? That conflicts with Hans his reasoning that the door will not close again. Hans is also suspicious as he says he knows the saint of doors tricks. Does this mean there could be a hidden door? Chamot is also pretty eager to kill others. If she is the traitor, killing a brave would suit her purpose.
Well, it seems we don't have information yet to decide who is the traitor and if there really is a traitor.

*sigh* Now I must go back to the archives and work on a solution as to how this happened. Well time to look into Umineko to see if I can figure something out over this.
rolleyes.gif

In any case with the doors being blasted open, only means that whatever the doors are covering now are currently inaccessible unless they blast them open. My guess that whomever was inside activated it one they heard of the explosion for one, and rushed towards one of the sides of the doors since that might be the only way out if the doors are sealed shut. So in any case what if blasting the doors open was really the only way to seal off a secret passage here?
tongue.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 02 2015, 06:23 AM)That leaves Hans, Maura and Chamot...Maura has the key so how would the door react if opened properly. Would it still remain open? That conflicts with Hans his reasoning that the door will not close again. Hans is also suspicious as he says he knows the saint of doors tricks. Does this mean there could be a hidden door? Chamot is also pretty eager to kill others. If she is the traitor, killing a brave would suit her purpose.
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Aug 02 2015, 11:30 AM)I must go back to the archives and work on a solution as to how this happened. Well time to look into Umineko to see if I can figure something out over this.
rolleyes.gif
with ep.6 if some fake Brave set them a trap in this locked room case, probably private Lowen is an accomplice (8th?)... for now Myer isn't trusted after helding Flamie as 'hostage', to escape and save her from being killed by anyone else
sleep.gif

I really enjoy following this show. I'm very intrigued by the fact that the last couple of episodes are in bottled settings. Just allowing characters to interact and work through the group rationale, which is exactly what I wanted.

They have done a pretty good of trying to make this world feel alive despite its bottled nature. But Adlet's backstory suggests to me that 12 episodes may not be enough to sate my intrigued into this world.

It is becoming clear (which I already half-suspected) that this show is not about defeating the demon god/fiends or even who the traitor is but just watching an eclectic group tears themselves apart and how they must/will slowly reform. Quite unique.

QUOTE (franzoir @ Aug 15 2015, 4:37 PM)Adlet's backstory suggests to me that 12 episodes may not be enough to sate my intrigued into this world.as Masich posted above it's in my Top 3 Summer series too, is an unpredictable ongoing story of 6 novels so far... why not s2? after Flamie's past now i wonder what creatures is Chamot 'playing' with, instead of looking for Myer in ep'7?
dry.gif

QUOTE (Masich @ Jul 26 2015, 12:19 AM)Adlet : Default no, Flamie : too obvious . Chamot : Has her reason to not be it for some trusting reason , Hans Humpty : Don't know why just trust him^^. Maura : as a mountain saint, suspicious, but still trust. Only Nashetania&Goldof (although too obvious) comes to mind... But I'm going for either the last two/Neither of them all, need more episodes...In the end, I did drop this series, but... once I heard a wind about its ending, I watched as from where I left off, completely towards the end... and my response is: How Typical, Cliche and... just freaking unbelievable... They were stuck in that fog for the Entire SERIES?!!!! Well... So much for the Demon lord... who was probably playing a game of cards in the meantime... Sjeez! this almost reminded of how Maoyuu Maou Yuusha ended!!! And don't get me started on what they did the entire season inside it... I believe it was a game of Who is it? Oh, no... that is actually the entire series... up, to and beyond the open ending. I have developed a certain hatred towards open endings... So I am a bit.. Peeved? Sure, lets say that >.>

Overall, my rating for Rokka no Yuusha: 5/10
Animation: 8/10
Story: 2/10 (It was and is an entire series of Who is it?!!!)
Characters: 5/10 (I actually do admire the character development... but... for a story like this?)

I blame the story for taking down the characters as well, but I still give separate grades.
In the end, Wow, am I glad I took it all in within 2,5hrs instead of waiting each week for this!!
P.S. My apologize for coming over as a raging ogre in this comment/reply, and if I was wrong in any sort of way, sorry.

Disturbing series for me:

Chamot - Disgusting! Basically her power is VOMIT! Can you imagine how much that temple must have REEKED?!?

Flamie - Hot "EMO" girl. Okay... I love a girl who has to keep half her face covered because she's a monster hybrid... Points for not planning to live long 'cause in her later years, her boobs are going to sag to her knees from always running around like that with NO bust support.

Nachetanyia <sp?> - Of course! The HOT bunny girl is NUTS!

Maura - The Obaasan is actually the best choice for most of the series, Big, busty, beautiful, and probably only 24 or so since the others are probably under 16. Except the Blood Saint. She was ALL woman, and perfectly in the strike zone of "chubby-hot". Unfortunately, Maura has all the personality of a wet blanket. Either she's in a murderous rage, ordering people around, or she just broods... NOT prime dating material in my book.

Oh, and not even TRYING to hide the fact that she is CLEARLY the most well-endowed female character, Maura's last name is CHESTer... And her power is derived from mountains, with which she is amply-endowed herself.... Classy guys...

Blood Saint - Chinese zodiac reference aside... Chubby, busty, and squat, so let's put her in COW-THEMED ARMOR! C'mon, she's not the MILK SAINT or the Burger Saint, so was the cow theme really necessary? She's chubby so you put her in a cow suit? This is in poor taste either for being against her weight, or referencing her impressive (read as AWESOME) bustline as udders.... Either way, NOT COOL! I like cows, and I happen to like big boobs, BUT NOT FOR THE SAME REASONS! And certainly NOT in the same ways.

Oh, and for the record, she checks ALL the boxes for hot: Sweet personality, Nurse-like, Megane-girl, Librarian-look, Chibi-hot, busty, CURVY (Infinitely hotter than the "boobs on a stick" look"), full, pouty lips, big round expressive eyes, kind of shy, but still can converse normally.... Yeah, she's the winner of the entire lineup who's only remote competition is Maura who's main points are centered around how attractive she is.

Most depressing anime heroine lineup EVER!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back