Winter Season 2019 Line-Up & predictions

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Toaru Majutsu no Index III .... can't remember where II left off.... as they then went into the side story a few times that didn't interest me.... but I liked the first two.

Boku no Hero Academia the Movie.... sounds familiar.... but most of these do! ^_^ Is this new or a series rehash? Was the series any good?

Mob Psycho 100 II ?? So I assume there was a MP100 I? So this is second cour?

Radiant?

Youjo Senki Movie.... was the series any good?

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai.... a touch of originality to the usual HS love story?

Yakusoku no Neverland ... ? I think I'd look up the manga's storyline first.

Domestic na Kanojo.... could be interesting for that genre.

Manaria Friends.... another mystery academy thing it seems.... sometimes these genre things are ok... even if endlessly using the same tropes.... hard to tell. all comes down to storytelling.

Dororo..... could be interesting... reminds me of that 'girl' the doctor BlackJack saved.

Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka.... another one of that genre... so many of them each season! :eek: I like the artwork on here though.

Psycho Pass... a few of them.... I think I tried watching it once... .can't remember.

Revisions... ? another maybe.

Boogiepop.... light novel... sounds familiar... no?

Made in Abyss... 2 movies to recap the 1st cour.... can't do it in one? was the series any good... I remember hearing about it... another kids thing, right?

It's My LIfe... another young witch project.

Ashita Sekai ga Owaru to Shite mo.... "another Shin from another Japan has suddenly appeared"... ?? another dimension? hmmmm. :unsure:

Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru... another footrace storyline... I liked that other one... a high school one... had one season...

Liz to Aoi Tori.... another high school band project after that other one was successful.... hard to believe this could become a genre? :blink: music school drama dealing with end of that time of their lives... KyoAni doing it ... same studio as well? Yeah... it's because I was in band myself... didn't really like it by the end though... but it's easier to groove into a story you have experience with... especially if done well like that Euphonium?

Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue..... sounds rather simple... a SoL comedy... a writer and the cat he finds... ?

Love Live! Sunshine!! movie.... Is this the same students?... the sequel wasn't as good as the original....

Piano no Mori 2nd season.... was the first any good?... can't remember what the word was on it.

Marchen Madchen Specials.... two eps... the writer of the light novel died during the anime ... later the story was continued I think Wiki says.... just 2 more eps... the series was only OK... started off well... then turned tropey. They should go back and work on the original setup... redo the series... which won't be done... just write up a new one... as almost all series seem to follow this tradition! ;)

W'z..... ? young DJs?

Ueno-san wa Bukiyou... comedy.. ?

Egao no Daika... a girls theme... original... .almost want to check it out because it's original.... had some good luck with those.... seems the animators get a chance to do their thing this way.

Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai... needs a synopsis.... young pretty girl pilots...? ^_^

City Hunter movie.... manga based...

Dimension High School?.. no synopsis.... original...?

BanG Dream! 2nd season.... was the first season any good? another girls forming a band in high school story... some of these musicals work, some don't.

Kemurikusa..... girls who fight with 'mushi'... bugs... in a world of red fog.... Hmmm. :unsure: I like the poster or art work here... it's original...

Rinshi!! Ekoda-chan.... comedy, seinen, SoL... in hostess clubs... sounds interesting.

Flying Babies... original.... it would have to be... ^_^ young girls that struggle to become Hula girls. :rolleyes: a comedy I think.

Steins; Gate 0 Special.. unaired ep.... haven't watched it yet... so maybe this will complete it?

gdpetti said:
was the first any good?... can't remember what the word was on it.
overall S1 is good enough, the old movie only covered most of MC's childhood

- hopefully better than first season: 3. Piano no Mori S2 (now Studio Gaina?) ;(
4. 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd series (seems like its finale also a live·action film):eek:

gdpetti said:
could be interesting... reminds me of that 'girl' the doctor BlackJack saved.
well it's from the Same creator 0samu Tezuka after all, as homage in Young BJ

- Could be good telling by studio: 5. Dororo (also by MAPPA unlike Atom TB) :0
6. Tate no Yūsha no Nariagari (yet another isekai but is Kinema·Citrus):mellow:

gdpetti said:
Yeah, too much repetition.... though if they do it well, no one will care.
more like people won't mind in this case, rather than be bored without caring'

- not expecting much: 7. Lupin III 2019 (I hope Mine Fujiko to Iu 0nna style) ;/
8. New Type·Moon anime (no Fate/Grand 0rder as last new year special?):huh:

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back