Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite character from the Hayate no Gotoku series?

• Hayate Ayasaki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagi Sanzenin

• Athena Tennōsu

• Hinagiku Katsura

• Maria

• Ruka Suirenji

• Isumi Saginomiya

• Sakuya Aizawa

• Ayumu Nishizawa

• Izumi Segawa

• Miki Hanabishi

• Risa Asakaze

• Chiharu Harukaze

• Kayura Tsurugino

• Yukiji Katsura

• Total voters

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Hayate the Combat Butler: Cuties
Japanese: ハヤテのごとく!Cuties
Date aired: 8/4/2013 (TV series 4th season, 12 episodes)
Genres: Comedy, Action, Romance, Slice of Life, Harem?
Director and character designs: Masashi Kudo
Original creator: Kenjiro Hata
Written by: Youichi Ueda
Music by: Wataru Maeguchi
Studio: Manglobe
Network: TV Tokyo
Opening theme: "Spring Ulala♡Love Come to Me!!! (春ULALA♡LOVEよ来い!!!)" by Hinagiku Katsura (Shizuka Itō)
Ending theme: ED songs by a different character seiyuu in each episode
Main Cast: Hayate Ayasaki (綾崎 ハヤテ) voiced by Ryōko Shiraishi
Nagi Sanzenin (三千院 ナギ) voiced by Rie Kugimiya
Athena Tennōsu (天王州アテネ) voiced by Ayako Kawasumi
Hinagiku Katsura (桂 ヒナギク) voiced by Shizuka Itō
Maria (マリア) voiced by Rie Tanaka
Ruka Suirenji (水蓮寺 ルカ) voiced by Yamazaki Haruka
Isumi Saginomiya (鷺ノ宮 伊澄) voiced by Miyu Matsuki
Sakuya Aizawa (愛沢 咲夜) voiced by Kana Ueda
Ayumu Nishizawa (西沢 歩) voiced by Takahashi Mikako
Izumi Segawa (瀬川 泉) voiced by Sayuri Yahagi
Miki Hanabishi (花菱 美希) voiced by Eri Nakao
Risa Asakaze (朝風 理沙) voiced by Masumi Asano
Chiharu Harukaze (春風 千桜) voiced by Fujimura Ayumi
Kayura Tsurugino (剣野 カユラ) voiced by Yōko Hikasa
Yukiji Katsura (桂 雪路) voiced by Hitomi Nabatame
TV series PV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUTjwbQw-SY
Imagine-Nation review: DDL http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cy065vqqcu01i6x and torrent http://torrents.animes-bg.com/download.php...20x264).torrent
Official website: http://www.hayate-project.com/

Synopsis: Forth season of Hayate No Gotoku! and sequel from "Can't Take My Eyes Off You". Rather than a continuation of the previously animated Hayate no Gotoku 1st and 2nd seasons, this series will be independent. The story of Hayate Ayasaki working alongside with maid Maria at Nagi Sanzenin's mansion continues.

Necropinion: well just like I guessed i'm glad Cant Take My Eyes Off You isn't the final Hayate no Gotoku animated series, now HnG! Cuties introduces a new girl named Athena just like the previous season did with Ruri Tsugumi... as posted in CTMEOY thread for me it wasn't as good as S1 & S2 for its lack of narrator, lot of hilarious characters and gags that made it great to watch so i'm not expecting much from this plotless new arc -.- Ex: very low - PS 5/10

Okay I split this post becuase technically it's under a different name from the prior season here. Granted it looks like the manga writer seems to be favoring doing the anime more then the manga it seems.

So in other words it's another standalone-ish story arc here. With the likelyness of using the filler moments in the manga as a part of the series, from what I read at some places though.

Still it's supprising to see Hayate and the gang back in action like this so soon here.

Just wish they had opted to give a little more story as to why Nagi is no longer rich and they are all in the apartments now shopping in the low income areas. These are things that are explained in the Manga and such, but for the new viewer or casual anime watcher they are a bit out of the blue.

Well pretty much I think she wants to start hanging out with the rest of her clasmates. Although the actual reason of her losing out on the mansion due to going broke doesn't sound like a major issue anyways since she still has the appartment though.

Still I think Hayate's misfortune my have aplified ever since the Las Vegas Arc though.
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif

QUOTE (oneniisama @ Apr 09 2013, 10:42 AM)Just wish they had opted to give a little more story as to why Nagi is no longer rich and they are all in the apartments now shopping in the low income areas. These are things that are explained in the Manga and such, but for the new viewer or casual anime watcher they are a bit out of the blue.
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 10 2013, 07:20 PM)Well pretty much I think she wants to start hanging out with the rest of her clasmates. Although the actual reason of her losing out on the mansion due to going broke doesn't sound like a major issue anyways since she still has the appartment though.

Still I think Hayate's misfortune my have aplified ever since the Las Vegas Arc though.welcome to FTV oneniisama ^^ if I remember well your user name comes from Maze Megaburst Space (that's how Mill calls him/her in that wacky series), as you mentioned HnG's manga something similar happened on CTMEFY omitting any backstory of new characters (in the anime) and why they reside there... half of ep.2 was a bit confussing now that they're back living at the mansion -.- still was nice to see Nagi in her usual lazy koala lifestyle trying to trick Hayate, she woke up 'early' but failed to stay awake (except for Maria's quote or when Nagi rented a horror movie by mistake instead of pr0n) xD next week: Athena
wink.gif

Well from what I can piece together from all of this I believe that Nagi spends her weekends and the manor and her school week at the apartment.

Although I kind of found it funny to see that not only was Nagi able to watch a horror movie all the way through but the reaction Maria gave after watching the same movie to understand why Nagi acted like she did.
tongue.gif

In any case I was surprised we got to see that black cat once more, since I haven't seen him since the first season or so.

yup just like in CTMEFY there are some character cameos from S1 and S2 through this season ^^ now we saw a short introduction of Athena, but they didn't explain why that chibi tsundere calls herself Alice or the reasons she's living in Hinagiku's closet (which manga readers know about -.-)... anyway was kind of fun to see her lead with the huge dog appearing realistic all the time compared to Nagi's pet tiger Tama, she took a liking of him ('don't give dogs chocolate' xD) and about Sakuya's favorite book most likely she means Kaiji or Akagi telling by that "sawa" sound
laugh.gif

Well from the looks of things you need to read the manga to actually enjoy most of the anime it seems. I mean for Athena (A.k.A Alice) it seems they might shed some light as to not only why and how she lost her memories but also why she is currently residing in Nagi's closet at the appartment.

Although it was nice to see Tama once again I kind of missed that crazy tiger at times.
tongue.gif

Also, why do I get the feeling that later on Klaus might make a re-appearance as well since it seems like he gets pushed to the back burnner as of late now.
unsure.gif

so this 4th episode was mainly about not only Isumi but Sakuya too telling by their ED ¬¬ well it was weird to watch Isumi's mom looking for a maid, who'll teach her daughter smartphone usage instead of helping with her most obvious weakness: to get lost easily (but a GPS app can solve that issue -.-)... looks like emoticon-face Fumi and her indian pal Sharna will have more screentime this season xD anyway on 2nd half was fun to see Chiharu too, who has a completely different personality as Sakuya's new maid and by next week's PV at last will be starring Hinagiku (my favorite in this series) ^^ also i noticed Jojo's 2007 movie parody in s1e36 @10:07

^^ as expected from this mandatory swimsuit episode dedicated to Hinagiku is the best of this series so far IMO, also I'm liking how they're going back to its roots in comedy with guests like Gilbert and that weird robot... would be even better if only there was Norio Wakamoto narrating as Ten no Koe and more parodies like it used to be, anyway looks like next week will be focused on one girl of the baka trio so I guess it'll be Risa (or maybe all three)
tongue.gif

I'm not watching this (because I'm pissed off at Manglobe for not animating chunks of the manga) but I wanted to comment that I think its funny Hinagiku is the favourite on the polls
tongue.gif
not surprising of course, but for me it was a tough choice between Nagi, Maria and Hina. Nagi is the only loli tsundere voiced by Kugimiya that I love, especially in the first two seasons.

yup it's not that surprising now with the Baka Trio mentioning Hinagiku and Nagi as our overall favorite girls of the franchise, ep.6 was not only about Risa but also her two inseparable friends arguing who's the smartest and most popular of them -.-... well Izumi resulted #1 for her cuteness and blushing but as expected all three are equally dumb as Hayata-kun concludes xD, so Julez as you didnt like much CtMEfY by Studio Manglobe you must try this season for many good laughs ^^ next? Ruka

So we find out that Hamster-chan is also lil' miss fanservice as well out fo the baka trio. Not only that but the other two are technically idiots within their own rights as well, but since they are always in a group the other two tend to get outshined, by Hamster-chan's fanservice at times.
laugh.gif

From the looks of it seeing Ruka in action can only mean trouble for Hayate somehow. Also, for some reason her design kind of makes me wonder if she is in any way related to Hayate at all at times.
unsure.gif

actually Ayumu (who'll star next) is the one called hamster and goes to another school :3 (Hayate used to be her classmate), also Izumi from the Baka Trio has similar hairstyle and her face looks alike but a different hair color and length... so after a break ep.7 is up starring idol Ruka who's back at Nagi's apartment to learn how to ride a bike, what better coach than Hayate? ^^ about their design he even was called 'little sister' when they dressed him as her backup dancer
tongue.gif

while watching Ayumu's b-day episode i noticed in its CM spot some "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle tendency" references, also Spice & Wolf in ep.9 which was about Chiharu and Kayura :3 was fun to see how unguarded are Hayate and his harem... specially Hina anytime she's caught changing clothes or Ruka's attempt to confess to him before Hamster-chan ^^ finally, is Maria's turn for the upcoming week I but wonder who'll be next in last two episodes? I guess one of them is Yukiji-sensei
biggrin.gif

Well I have to say it seems that every girl here has fallen for Hayate, but he has no clue about it since he's rather dense over the ordeal fo a girl liking a guy that happens to be in major debt though.

Also, I'm surprised that whenever he manages to open a door that Hina-chan is behind she ends up in the middle of changing her outfit. no wonder why Hayate thinks she hates him.
laugh.gif

yup by "every girl" of course that includes Maria as well in ep.10 (even though she wants to be called older lady at times), funny that she used to be a genius student at a young age but had a hand slip habit of breaking stuff that embarrassed her... also her fake date with Hayate making people jealous in the streets (specially Hina and Hamster-chan) ^^ by obsessive love, do they mean Mirai Nikki at 9:44? I only noticed a Glass no Kamen parody @10:25 Lupin III 12:09 and Sailor Moon 12:16
tongue.gif

The Series is overall: Fun and rated for all ages, that is till you get to Season 3 >.>
I am not going to bother with that 1 as I found it being Off the track...

Season 4 and latest (so far?), was Hilarious in every single episode.
Overall, I find the anime : adorable, funny, normal (aside from S3) and good animated.
Characters, Now.. of course for the Reviewers and a % of the viewers wish it could have had at least a little bit more development between Hayate and Nagi, Got nothing against all the other characters but, I do have to say as most people do agree, Hayate=The most Clueless Boy EVER. My god... If a girl gives him a: I love you card (as it were), and he will see that as a way of thanking him, not actually thinking about the word love or the red face of the girl, all to be honest.. he is voiced by a Actress and not Actor... Bad picture..., moving along >.>

Overall, my rating for: Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties
Animation: 7/10 (a bit changed compared to S1+2
Story: 4/10 (it is a boy with a debt, now working as a butler, Done)
Characters: 9/10 (Very well created aside from the overly clueless).

Someone resonantly, asked me for my Opinion about this Anime, so... here we go.

QUOTE (Masich @ Jun 11 2014, 06:25 PM)for the Reviewers and a % of the viewers wish it could have had at least a little bit more development between Hayate and Nagi, Got nothing against all the other characters but, I do have to say as most people do agree, Hayate=The most Clueless Boy EVER. My god... If a girl gives him a: I love you card (as it were), and he will see that as a way of thanking him, not actually thinking about the word love or the red face of the girl, all to be honest.. he is voiced by a Actress and not Actor...
QUOTE (Norren @ Jul 22 2014, 06:25 AM)Himegoto. How did the worst running parody type gag in Hayate no Gotoku end up getting its own parody? This is ~terrible~ in a "pass the popcorn" sort of way. "photoshop."
tongue.gif
indeed also Nozaki-kun ep.5@8:30 just reminded me to post about the 1st of 3 new OVAs, finally the s1&2 narrator is back ^^... was fun to hear him as a half-remote car, half-man in Nagi's dreams and see Hinagiku's kemonomimi curse
tongue.gif

looks like last OVA is really the end about ramen, yakiniku and Xmas memories:

Hayate no Gotoku! (TV series 52 eps.) spring 2007 to winter 2008 - 8/10
HnG!! "Atsu ga natsui ze Mizugi-han!" (OVA S2 ep.0) winter 2009 - 7/10
HnG!! (2nd TV series 2nd 25 eps.) spring to summer 2009 - 8/10
HnG! Heaven Is a Place on Earth (theatrical movie) summer 2011 - 6/10
HnG! Can't Take My Eyes Off You (3rd TV series 12 eps.) fall 2012 - 5/10
HnG! Cuties (4th TV series 12 eps.) spring 2013 - 6/10
HnG! 10th Anniversary (OVA series 3 eps.) spring to fall 2014 - 7/10

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back