Photo

JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is your favorite character from the first 4 parts? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favorite character from the first 4 parts?

1. Jonathan Joestar (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Dio Brando / DIO (1 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

3. William Antonio Zeppeli (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Robert E. O. Speedwagon (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Joseph Joestar (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Caesar Antonio Zeppeli (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Rudolf von Stroheim (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Lisa Lisa / Elizabeth Joestar (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Jōtarō Kūjō (0 votes [0.00%])

10. Noriaki Kakyoin (0 votes [0.00%])

11. Jean Pierre Polnareff (0 votes [0.00%])

12. Mohammed Avdol (0 votes [0.00%])

13. Iggy (I guess dogs count) (0 votes [0.00%])

14. Josuke Higashikata (0 votes [0.00%])

15. Rohan Kishibe (0 votes [0.00%])

16. None of them / another one from JoJo's Part 1 to 4 (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4431 posts
  • Location:http://www.ntv.co.jp/english/pc/2018/06/mr-tonegawamiddle-management-blues--.html
  • Interests:Registered in 2006 mostly as a lurker until 2011, so I post daily since FTV became less active lately :(

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Sep 13 2014,2:52 PM)
If it wasn't for characters like Joseph, Avdol, and Polnareff I probably wouldn't like this series as much as I do. Jotaro, while being the new JoJo and a super badass, is just more of the stoic, boring type of character and would be unable to hold the show on his own.  It needs the eccentricities of the other characters. Makes it hard to decide if I like Battle Tendency or Stardust Crusaders better, just cause Joseph
agreed i cant pick either until s2 is over ;/ not much to say of ep.25, because is very similar to the 1st OVA from 1993... I don't like its new OP and ED as much as previous seasons, but i'm looking forward to how well they'll be slamfied laugh.gif
October halloween: Goblin Slayer, av: Priestess, sg: vs goblins
Posted ImagePosted Image
Scores of my Latest Top 15 Anime TV series, OVAs &/or Films:
1. Overlord III - 10/10 (airing) B
2. Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 - 10/10 (airing) C-
3. Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Series - 9/10 (airing) B-
4. Chuukan Kanriroku Tonegawa - 9/10 (airing) A+
5. Darling in the FranXX - 8/10 (ongoing?) B+
6. Isekai Maō to Shōkan Shōjo no Dorei Majutsu - 8/10 (ar) B
7. Shichisei no Subaru - 8/10 (airing) B-
8. Piano no Mori - 7/10 (waiting for 2nd season) A
9. Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan - 7/10 (airing) A-
10. Lupin III: Part V - 6/10 (airing) B-
11. Steins;Gate 0 - 6/10 (week break... déjà vu?) B+
12. Super Dragon Ball Heroes - 5/10 (airing) A
13. Terra Formars: Revenge OVA - 5/10 (og, waiting subs) C-
14. FLCL Progressive - 4/10 (og, waiting subs like Alt ep.1) A+
15. The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls Gekijō S3 - 4/10 (ar) A-

#82 Klyern

Klyern

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Misaka Imouto, to Hachikuji, soshite saigo wa Hachikuji!<br><br>*sound of sirens*<br><br>http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh487/streaklyern/lolimechibi_zps8e0c7404.gif<br><br>But seriously, interests? almost any anime and manga (and a few LN)<br><br>My favorites would range from stuff like Rurouni Kenshin, GaRei, Narue no Sekai, HiFuMi, Haruhi's Melancholy, Bakemonogatari, Higurashi, YuYu Hakusho, Level E, Hunter x Hunter, Hayate no Gotoku, Luck Stealer, To Aru, FMA, Nanoha/Puella, Akame ga Kiru, Molester man, Yume de aetara, Gantz, 7seeds, Saber Marionette, Maoyuu (-Kono watashi no mono toonare, yuusha yo. -Kotowaru!), Yuusha Gojo Kumiai (reminds me of an old forum i hanged in), Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Hanako and the Allegory teller, Shakugan no Shana, SAO, Log Horizon, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Sengoku Youko, Karin, Aion, DNAngel, Angel Densetsu, Liar Game, Medaka, Shaman King, Campione, Fire Candy, Noblesse, Freezing, xxHolic, Samurai Flamenco, Slayers, Onepunch, Monstermusume, Centaur no Nayami, Unbalance x Unbalance, ZERO, Zero no Tsukaima, Sankarea, Franken Fran, I am Hiro, Ressentiment, and even shoujo stuff like Amnesia, Akuma to dolce, Karakuri Odette, MOMO Shuumatsu Teien e youkozo, Girl Saurus DX, Zettai Kareshi, Kare Kano, and Fushigi Yuugi (and more but my fingers would turn to white ashes if i had to writte all the shoujo manga, manhwa and normal manga i read).<br><br>Favorite authors are more or less in this order;<br><br>(HnG) Kenjiro Hata, (bakemonogatari etc) NisiOisiN, (To Aru etc) Kamachi Kazuma, (JoJo) Hirohiko Arakii, (Sao etc) Reki Kawahara, (Slayers etc) Hajime Kanzaka, (Shakugan no Shana) Yashichiro Takahashi, (Gundam) Yoshiyuki Tomino, (kenshin) Nobuhiro Watsuki, (YuYu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, Level E, seriously get better :( ) Yoshihiro Togashi, (FMA, Silver Spoon) Arakawa Hiromu, (Haruhi) Nagaru Tanigawa, (Gantz, Inu Yashiki etc) Hiroya Oku, (Samidare, Sengoku Youko) Mizukami Satoshi, (ga rei) Segawa Hajime, (saint seiya) Masami Kurumada, (Chuunibyou) Torako (akuma to dolce, karakuri odete, kamisama hajimemashita) Suzuki Julietta, (Akira) Katsuhiro Otomo, (Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2) Takahashi Rumiko, (freezing, kurokami) Lim Dall-young, (dbz) Akira Toriyama, and (girl saurus, bitter virgin, etc) Kusunoki Kei. And will probably have to nudge Yuu Sasuga in there soon enough, only a couple of chapters in and gotta say he's godlike lol<br><br>Lately i am extremely interested in a genre that is still not very well self defined but i think it might be the next "thing", the genre would be a setting were the characters are outside of highschool and working, like Servant Service, Denki-gai, or Bonnouji (or Asistant to mangakasan).<br><br>I think its a great genre that will come alive thanks to the decreasing birthrate in Japan and the increasing amount of old otakus. (paving way to "customers" more interested in dramas outside of highschool, i keep remembering too what a friend used to say "why the hell do all settings have to be in school :(" i dont really agree but i see his point now)<br><br>Aside from that (anime interests) I am a male gamer, i used to play a lot of Dota (w3 map) and LoL but stopped because it was getting quite ugly (like an addiction), i love shooters, morpgs, and any kind of single player game (any genre such as action fighting strategy or rpg, even simulation games, i used to like management games but that was when the only management games i knew were Sim City, Sim Hospital, Sim Theme Park, and Transport Tycoon, nowadays i dont like management games because they keep reminding me of how good the old retro ones were compared to the new ones, such as crusader kings etc). I also love the battle simulation games like Chivalry or JKA II, and i highly recommend trying Chivalry on Steam.<br><br>My favorite game series are Disgaea, Tales of, Xcom (although they botched the reboot), Warcraft, (Tactics/Battle) Ogre, FF (altough they keep botching it after lightning's games), SMT/persona, D&D inspired games like Baldur's Gate, as well as Shadowrun and similar series with boardgame-like rulesets or atmosphere, Shinobido, Samurai Warriors/Dynasty Warriors, and GEB, and any Monhun-like games.<br><br>My favorite morpgs are Mu online, Ragnarok online (first one), Tera online, SMTI online (died in NA T_T), Aion, Silkroad online (f*****g botfest), and right now im looking forward to Merchants of Kaidan (looks yummy), which definitely isnt a mmorpg but would be cool if it had a multiplayer element like Shogun 2 has.

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Sep 13 2014, 05:52 PM)
If it wasn't for characters like Joseph, Avdol, and Polnareff I probably wouldn't like this series as much as I do.  Jotaro, while being the new JoJo and a super badass, is just more of the stoic, boring type of character and would be unable to hold the show on his own.  It needs the eccentricities of the other characters.  Makes it hard to decide if I like Battle Tendency or Stardust Crusaders better, just cause Joseph is such a super fun character to watch.

Yeah i agree too, but towards the end of the arc and in retrospective he kind of feels more like a grumpy character trying his hardest to not come out as ungentlemanly xD (as in holding back his manliness? LOL, but honestly i dont find him atractive as a role model, i'd much rather be like Joseph in his early ears tongue.gif)
mabushi_zps2bea3b83.giforechikai23_zpsxbx5du0s.gif
last update; JUNE 27 Street Meatballs messing with your cyberspace? call Viktor now for a permanent Iface upgrade! We will reconfig your dreck beyond evil!

#83 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4431 posts
  • Location:http://www.ntv.co.jp/english/pc/2018/06/mr-tonegawamiddle-management-blues--.html
  • Interests:Registered in 2006 mostly as a lurker until 2011, so I post daily since FTV became less active lately :(

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (Klyern @ Jan 20 2015, 11:03 AM)
Yeah i agree too, but towards the end of the arc and in retrospective he kind of feels more like a grumpy character trying his hardest to not come out as ungentlemanly xD (as in holding back his manliness? LOL, but honestly i dont find him atractive as a role model
eh he isn't grumpy (ok sometimes xD) specially in ep'27, messing around along Polnareff with Oingo disguised as Jotaro... he and his little bro' were a lot of fun to watch, a new ED too with Boingo's wacky manga drawings ala Araki's tarot smile.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image

#84 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9145 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 06 February 2015 - 01:48 AM

So nothing much other than Iggy showing how useful he really is at times. Granted most of the times it's rather subtle though. tongue.gif

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#85 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4431 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:00 AM

lol accidentally useful vs. Anubis, by ep.29's PV Joseph will be in trouble again...
user posted image finally I found the new OP slamified, also i didn't expect Oingo & Boigo's EDuser posted imagelaugh.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image

#86 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4431 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:00 PM

damn 90's OVAs skipped many gods between N'Doul and D'Arby, up to ep. 35 I prefer both remakes despite censorship... now i'm looking forward the return of Hol Horse and Boingo, a tarot card stand teaming up with a god in a few days smile.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image

#87 Klyern

Klyern

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Misaka Imouto, to Hachikuji, soshite saigo wa Hachikuji!<br><br>*sound of sirens*<br><br>http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh487/streaklyern/lolimechibi_zps8e0c7404.gif<br><br>But seriously, interests? almost any anime and manga (and a few LN)<br><br>My favorites would range from stuff like Rurouni Kenshin, GaRei, Narue no Sekai, HiFuMi, Haruhi's Melancholy, Bakemonogatari, Higurashi, YuYu Hakusho, Level E, Hunter x Hunter, Hayate no Gotoku, Luck Stealer, To Aru, FMA, Nanoha/Puella, Akame ga Kiru, Molester man, Yume de aetara, Gantz, 7seeds, Saber Marionette, Maoyuu (-Kono watashi no mono toonare, yuusha yo. -Kotowaru!), Yuusha Gojo Kumiai (reminds me of an old forum i hanged in), Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Hanako and the Allegory teller, Shakugan no Shana, SAO, Log Horizon, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Sengoku Youko, Karin, Aion, DNAngel, Angel Densetsu, Liar Game, Medaka, Shaman King, Campione, Fire Candy, Noblesse, Freezing, xxHolic, Samurai Flamenco, Slayers, Onepunch, Monstermusume, Centaur no Nayami, Unbalance x Unbalance, ZERO, Zero no Tsukaima, Sankarea, Franken Fran, I am Hiro, Ressentiment, and even shoujo stuff like Amnesia, Akuma to dolce, Karakuri Odette, MOMO Shuumatsu Teien e youkozo, Girl Saurus DX, Zettai Kareshi, Kare Kano, and Fushigi Yuugi (and more but my fingers would turn to white ashes if i had to writte all the shoujo manga, manhwa and normal manga i read).<br><br>Favorite authors are more or less in this order;<br><br>(HnG) Kenjiro Hata, (bakemonogatari etc) NisiOisiN, (To Aru etc) Kamachi Kazuma, (JoJo) Hirohiko Arakii, (Sao etc) Reki Kawahara, (Slayers etc) Hajime Kanzaka, (Shakugan no Shana) Yashichiro Takahashi, (Gundam) Yoshiyuki Tomino, (kenshin) Nobuhiro Watsuki, (YuYu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, Level E, seriously get better :( ) Yoshihiro Togashi, (FMA, Silver Spoon) Arakawa Hiromu, (Haruhi) Nagaru Tanigawa, (Gantz, Inu Yashiki etc) Hiroya Oku, (Samidare, Sengoku Youko) Mizukami Satoshi, (ga rei) Segawa Hajime, (saint seiya) Masami Kurumada, (Chuunibyou) Torako (akuma to dolce, karakuri odete, kamisama hajimemashita) Suzuki Julietta, (Akira) Katsuhiro Otomo, (Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2) Takahashi Rumiko, (freezing, kurokami) Lim Dall-young, (dbz) Akira Toriyama, and (girl saurus, bitter virgin, etc) Kusunoki Kei. And will probably have to nudge Yuu Sasuga in there soon enough, only a couple of chapters in and gotta say he's godlike lol<br><br>Lately i am extremely interested in a genre that is still not very well self defined but i think it might be the next "thing", the genre would be a setting were the characters are outside of highschool and working, like Servant Service, Denki-gai, or Bonnouji (or Asistant to mangakasan).<br><br>I think its a great genre that will come alive thanks to the decreasing birthrate in Japan and the increasing amount of old otakus. (paving way to "customers" more interested in dramas outside of highschool, i keep remembering too what a friend used to say "why the hell do all settings have to be in school :(" i dont really agree but i see his point now)<br><br>Aside from that (anime interests) I am a male gamer, i used to play a lot of Dota (w3 map) and LoL but stopped because it was getting quite ugly (like an addiction), i love shooters, morpgs, and any kind of single player game (any genre such as action fighting strategy or rpg, even simulation games, i used to like management games but that was when the only management games i knew were Sim City, Sim Hospital, Sim Theme Park, and Transport Tycoon, nowadays i dont like management games because they keep reminding me of how good the old retro ones were compared to the new ones, such as crusader kings etc). I also love the battle simulation games like Chivalry or JKA II, and i highly recommend trying Chivalry on Steam.<br><br>My favorite game series are Disgaea, Tales of, Xcom (although they botched the reboot), Warcraft, (Tactics/Battle) Ogre, FF (altough they keep botching it after lightning's games), SMT/persona, D&D inspired games like Baldur's Gate, as well as Shadowrun and similar series with boardgame-like rulesets or atmosphere, Shinobido, Samurai Warriors/Dynasty Warriors, and GEB, and any Monhun-like games.<br><br>My favorite morpgs are Mu online, Ragnarok online (first one), Tera online, SMTI online (died in NA T_T), Aion, Silkroad online (f*****g botfest), and right now im looking forward to Merchants of Kaidan (looks yummy), which definitely isnt a mmorpg but would be cool if it had a multiplayer element like Shogun 2 has.

Posted 16 June 2015 - 07:49 PM

Can't believe no one opened up a thread for Nagato no Shoushitsu

user posted image

Is it just me or is she reading JoJo??? xD

(sorry for double posting)

Edited by Klyern, 16 June 2015 - 07:49 PM.

mabushi_zps2bea3b83.giforechikai23_zpsxbx5du0s.gif
last update; JUNE 27 Street Meatballs messing with your cyberspace? call Viktor now for a permanent Iface upgrade! We will reconfig your dreck beyond evil!

#88 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4431 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:00 PM

Jojo no Kimyō na Bōken: Diamond wa Kudakenai, whadid ya say 'bout My hair?!
user posted image'user posted image
Title: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond Is Unbreakable
Japanese: ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 ダイヤモンドは砕けない
Airing date: 1/4/2016 (TV series 39 episodes)
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Horror, Supernatural, Shounen
Original creator: Hirohiko Araki
Directors: Yūta Takamura (chief), Toshiyuki Katō (series) and Naokatsu Tsuda
Written by: Yasuko Kobayashi
Music by: Yūgo Kanno
Character designer and animation director: Terumi Nishii
Sub-character designer: Shun'ichi Ishimoto
Art director: Shun'ichiro Yoshihara
Sound director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
Director of photography: Kazuhiro Yamada
Art setting by: Junko Nagasawa and Kaoru Aoki
Color key by: Yūko Satō
Stand design by: Kenta Mimuro
Prop design by: Takashi Tanazawa and Yukitoshi Hōtani
Sound effects by: Yasumasa Koyama
Planning by: Akihiro Kawamura, Chidori Hayashi, Shin Hieda and Tsuneo Takechi
Editing by: Kiyoshi Hirose
Production unification by: Yasuto Okiura
Animation producer: Kōji Kajita
Line producer: Nobutaka Kasama
Producers: Hiroyuki Oomori, Jun Fukuda, Ryōsuke Mori and Toshiyasu Hayashi
Studio: David Production
Network: Tokyo MX
Opening theme: "Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town" by THE DU
2nd OP theme: "Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town ~EDM arrange ver.~" by THE DU
3rd OP theme: "chase" by batta
Ending theme: "I Want You" by Savage Garden
user posted image'user posted image'user posted image
Main cast: Josuke Higashikata (東方 仗助) by Yūki Ono (TV) and Wataru Hatano (All-Star Battle, Eyes of Heaven)
Okuyasu Nijimura (虹村 億泰) voiced by Wataru Takagi (TV, ASB and EoH)
user posted image'user posted image'user posted image
Koichi Hirose (広瀬 康一) voiced by Yūki Kaji (TV) and Romi Park (ASB, EoH)
Rohan Kishibe (岸辺 露伴) voiced by Takahiro Sakurai (TV) and Hiroshi Kamiya (ASB, EoH)
Jotarō Kujō (空条 承太郎) voiced by Daisuke Ono (TV, ASB and EoH)
Josuke's family: Tomoko Higashikata (東方 朋子) voiced by Megumi Toyoguchi (TV)
Ryohei Higashikata (東方 良平) voiced by Katsuhisa Hōki (TV)
Joseph Joestar (ジョセフ・ジョースター) voiced by Unshō Ishizuka (TV, EoH) and Tomokazu Sugita (ASB)
Supporting cast: Yukako Yamagishi (山岸 由花子) voiced by and Mamiko Noto (TV) and Chinatsu Akasaki (EoH)
Hayato Kawajiri (川尻 早人) voiced by Yūko Satō (ASB, EoH)
Reimi Sugimoto (杉本 鈴美) and Arnold (アーノルド) voiced by Ryō Hirohashi (ASB)
Narration (ナレーション) by Toru Ohkawa
Other Stand users: Tamami Kobayashi (小林 玉美) voiced by Satoshi Tsuruoka (TV) and Kazunari Tanaka (ASB)
Toshikazu Hazamada (間田 敏和) voiced by Taiki Matsuno (ASB)
Tonio Trussardi (トニオ・トラサルディー) voiced by Tokuyoshi Kawashima (TV) and Daisuke Matsubara (ASB, EoH)
Shigekiyo Yangu (矢安宮 重清) voiced by Kappei Yamaguchi (ASB, EoH)
Aya Tsuji (辻 彩) voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi (EoH)
Yūya Fungami (噴上 裕也) voiced by Daichi Kanbara (EoH)
Enemy Stand users: Anjūrō Katagiri (片桐 安十郎) / Angelo (アンジェロ) voiced by Kenji Hamada
Keichō Nijimura (虹村 形兆) voiced by Tomoyuki Shimura
Akira Otoishi (音石 明) / Red Hot Chili Pepper voiced by Showtaro Morikubo
Ken Oyanagi (大柳 賢) / The Rock-Paper-Scissors Kid (ジャンケン小僧) voiced by Miho Hino (ASB)
Terunosuke Miyamoto (宮本 輝之輔) / The Enigmatic Boy (エニグマの少年) voiced by Makoto Naruse (ASB)
Yoshikage Kira (吉良 吉影) voiced by Rikiya Koyama (ASB, EoH)
Yoshihiro Kira (吉良 吉廣) / The Old Man in the Photograph (写真のおやじ) voiced by Bin Shimada (ASB)
user posted image'user posted image
user posted image'
user posted image
Official Sites: user posted image user posted image user posted image

Synopsis:
Fourth story arc of JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken series. The coastal town of Morioh is plagued by the "Bow and Arrow," an ancient artifact which manifests latent stand abilities in criminals and ordinary folk alike. At the same time as they are dealing with the huge influx of stand users—both good and bad—in Morioh, high schooler Jousuke Higashikata and his friends are searching for the culprit of a series of homicides.

QUOTE (Klyern @ Jul 04 2014, 05:19 PM)
Kimi no kyoku wo morau!

Lets hope the animation doesnt end with stardust crusaders wink.gif
Joseph's illegitimate son is finally here, Jotaro's younger crazy uncle Josuke laugh.gif

Edited by NecroRyu, 29 June 2016 - 06:00 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#89 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4431 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:00 PM

:P so far my favorite characters have been Joseph, Josuke and Rohan btw

y35u5t7578_zpse649162a.jpgwho says secondary characters cant be cool?

mruoasdfk_zpsc80d0018.jpgKimi no kyoku wo morau!

mine too especially after just watching Rohan Vs Cheap trap Trick, a fearsome stand despite it's all talk... yet Kira's Killer Queen then Sheer Heart Attack and in ep.35 Another 0ne Bites the Dust, last thursday 25 years ago Freddy died :o
Posted ImagePosted Image

#90 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4431 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 12:01 AM

Giogio's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, finally ;/ worth the wait after 2'years
tumblr_pdk93mhMwo1rzp45wo1_1280.jpg JoJo.jpg

So nothing much other than Iggy showing how useful he really is at times. Granted most of the times it's rather subtle though. :P

after ep.1 I wonder if P5 will show animals with Stands too, or killed brutally :(
Posted ImagePosted Image

#91 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9145 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 06 October 2018 - 10:42 AM

So is it normal to feel lost in this story arc to figure out if the JoJo in this arc is actually GioGio here. Not only that but happens to be Dio's son in a way too?

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#92 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4431 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 03:00 AM

So is it normal to feel lost in this story arc to figure out if the JoJo in this arc is actually GioGio here. Not only that but happens to be Dio's son in a way too?

i don't blame you considering his personality is Jonathan-ish, yet half Brando's delinquent bloodline while as stand... like Kars' ability at creating lifeforms but since childhood in ep.2, able to beat Bruno and end 'joining' the Gang·Stars :P
Posted ImagePosted Image