Digimon Adventure Tri.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Digital Monsters Adventure tri. 1st Chapter: Reunion
Japanese: デジモンアドベンチャートライ 第1章 「再会」
Release date: 20/11/2015 (6-part theatrical films / TV series 26 episodes)
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Science fiction, Fantasy, Kids, Shounen
Original creator: Akiyoshi Hongo
Director: Keitarō Motonaga
Written by: Yūko Kakihara
Music by: Tsuyoshi Sakabe
Character designer: Atsuya Uki
Animation character designer: Masanori Shino
Chief animation directors: Toshiyuki Komaru and Haruhito Takada
Animation director: Kōji Itō
Art director: Shinji Nagaoka
Director of photography: Fumito Nanba
Sound director: Yasunori Ebina
Main animators: Hisashi Eguchi and Katsumi Matsuda
Color design by: Sachiko Urushido
Executive producer: Katsuhiro Takagi
Chief producers: Atsushi Suzuki and Iriya Azuma
Producers: Shuhei Arai, Makiko Murakami, Tōru Nishida and Kōhei Motokawa
Animation producers: Takashi Sakurai and Kiyoshi Yamamoto
Music producer: Shintarō Matsui
Prop design by: Koichi Iwahata
Planning by: Kōzō Morishita
Editing by: Takashi Sakurai
Studio: Toei Animation
Animation production in cooperation with: Typoon Gaphics
Production in cooperation with: Toei Company
Opening theme: "Butter-Fly ~tri.Version~" by Kōji Wada
Insert theme: "Brave Heart ~tri.Version~" by Ayumi Miyazaki
Ending theme: "I wish. ~tri.Version~" by Ai Maeda

Main cast: Taiichi "Tai" Yagami (八神太一) voiced by Natsuki Hanae
Agumon (アグモン) voiced by Chika Sakamoto
Yamato "Matt" Ishida (石田ヤマト) voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya
Gabumon (ガブモン) voiced by Mayumi Yamaguchi
Sora Takenouchi (武之内空) voiced by Suzuko Mimori
Piyomon (ピヨモン) voiced by Katori Shigematsu
Kōshiro "Izzi" Izumi (泉光子郎) voiced by Mutsumi Tamura
Tentomon (テントモン) voiced by Takahiro Sakurai

Mimi Tachikawa (太刀川ミミ) voiced by Hitomi Yoshida
Palmon (パルモン) voiced by Kinoko Yamada
Joe Kidō (城戸丈) voiced by Junya Ikeda
Gomamon (ゴマモン) voiced by Junko Takeuchi
Takeru "T.K." Takaishi (高石タケル) voiced by Junya Enoki
Patamon (パタモン) voiced by Miwa Matsumoto
Hikari "Kari" Yagami (八神ヒカリ) voiced by Mao "M.A.O" Ichimichi
Gatomon / Tailmon (テイルモン) voiced by Yuka Tokimitsu
Meiko Mochizuki (望月 芽心) voiced by Miho Arakawa
Meikūmon (メイクーモン) voiced by Yukiko Morishita
''
Supporting cast: Maki Himekawa (姫川 マキ) voiced by Yuko Kaida
Daigo Nishijima (西島 大吾) voiced by Daisuke Namikawa
Announcer (アナウンサー) voiced by Chiaki Matsuzawa
Narration (ナレーション) by Hiroaki Hirata
Movie/TV PVs:
Official websites:
http://digimon-adventure.net/eng/ and http://15th.digimon-adventure.net/eng/ (15th anniversary)

Synopsis: Fifteen years after the summer vacation. If we didn't go to the Digital World. If I didn't make this trip with others. If we didn't change at all like this. These Digimon were always with us. We've been friends all the time. We learned the importance of helping each other. All the things have made us what we are! New stories for all the "DigiDestined" in the world. Taichi, seventeen, high school days.

franzoir said:
Next up on the nostalgia train is ofcourse the Digimon Tri which I gurantee will be better than the derivative Summer Wars :p
just saw the first 4 eps subbed today, this mid-season premiere surprised me :d

Woo boy...is it just me or has this year been terrible for anime. One Punch Man seems to be the only promising show around but unfortunately I already decided I hate it based on the one note and one dimensional memes that have been flying around for 3 years now.

Luckily, I am only interested in rotting in nostalgia. I went to the London showing of Resurrection F. Besides the continuous punking of Gohan's character the film was insanely fun. It brought back the glorious trash-talking so many of these those 90s anime excelled at.

Next up on the nostalgia train is ofcourse the Digimon Tri which I gurantee will be better than the derivative Summer Wars
tongue.gif

Oh well...heres hoping next year will be better.

Digimon Adventure Tri chapter 3: Confession, 5 eps! "Infection" would fit better

franzoir said:
The only great thing about getting old is the feeling of nostalgia. So I am very happy that Dragonball and Digimon are coming back this year. Two very influential shows during my childhood. Regardless of whether they were good or not, the great thing about nostalgia is that it doesnt matter. Particularly in Digimon's case it is great to see the love come pouring out for the original cast. When that airs, it is gonna be a pure blast of nostalgia and better yet no cynical drama bullsh!t of Summer Wars.
me too ;( at last after April fools' day KV, and yes Matt is a tundratsundere :lol:

Not sure FTV is the best place for a Digimon thread since it is lowest common denominator stuff. I personally am very excited and this article explains my childhood fascination with the show.

Why we still love Digimon

Till the day I die though, anyone that says Summer Wars is a great film but then looks down their nose upon Digimon is full of it. Looking at the discrepancy in RT scores of the 1983 film WarGames, Digimon the Movie and Summer Wars just makes me laugh.

Digimon Adventure Tri chapter 2: Determination, Ep.5-8 simulcasted this month

QUOTE (franzoir @ Jan 3 2016,5:54 PM)The biggest shows to come out in recent memory is Attack on Titan and One Punch Man. For one reason or another, these series didnt resonate with me and I just put it down to age. Instead, I became content relying on nostalgia like Digimon Trialso imagine-nation reviewed it last week, i liked the World Cosplayers PV too
smile.gif

franzoir said:
Not sure FTV is the best place for a Digimon thread since it is lowest common denominator stuff. I personally am very excited
guess I'm not that much of a fan because i only liked S1 and 2, I dropped other Digimon TV series after trying a few eps... there is a long topic about Savers so why not Tri? after all, i started Disc Wars Avengers xD can't wait for Civil War :eek:

Digimon Adventure tri part 4: Loss, 3 Ultimate evolutions vs an annoying villain

franzoir said:
this article explains my childhood fascination with the show.

Why we still love Digimon

Till the day I die though, anyone that says Summer Wars is a great film but then looks down their nose upon Digimon is full of it. Looking at the discrepancy in RT scores of the 1983 film WarGames, Digimon the Movie and Summer Wars just makes me laugh.
also here's an interesting article about Hackmon, dropped Du:AM after ep.1 -_-

Digimon Adventure tri part 5 Union, Apocalymon now xD Seriously? 1 film left

Masich said:
concerns still stand, Story, as: How is this going to continue? (which can still work) and is it going to be an all out war? because I had some Transformers movie flashbacks during that congress scene.
lol ep.18-21 are kinda ReCreators, yet i like that Meicumon is Libra (my sign):p

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back