#181 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:36 AM

I see. Thanks for the answers guys.^^

I'm bad with memory, that's why I didn't remenber the deal with her stepfather.

user posted image

#182 Chooie

Chooie

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:obviously anime<br>but also games<br>i used to fly remote control planes but unfortunately where i now live has become rather inconvenient for that<br>my avatar is from EVE online although its not anime it is uniquely mine and no one has the exact same one as i do<br>about myself... im certainly unique in some ways<br>im normally quiet and reserved but theres actually alot that i have to say<br>im a troubled person and the things that bother me arent easy to understand<br>although i may seem like i shut people out im a much kinder and warmer person that many know<br>i am a one track minded person as well as an unfocused person<br>at any given time im thinking about one thing or many things<br>im a sucker for romatic things and pretty eyes<br>i come off as a depressing and dark person and i do feel like im a bit evil sometimes but overall im good and i seek to be good but as the way life goes its hard to find ones way out of darkness without a light to follow<br>and with that some may understand this wierd guy that sometimes says something unusual on the forums :P

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:59 AM

well i waited for gg to sub it cause they do a good job
but that was definitely my favorite episode so far
araragi is pretty damn lucky to have a girl like hitagi completely devoting herself to him like she has
too bad we didnt get to see the kiss
but its pretty positive that they did or at least were going to
the last few eps were a bit boring but i definitely am enjoying this once again smile.gif

#183 Hyuuga

Hyuuga

Hakke Kūshō

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2401 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (Repede @ Sep 27 2009, 10:36 PM)
I see. Thanks for the answers guys.^^

I'm bad with memory, that's why I didn't remenber the deal with her stepfather.

No Problem Repede

This was truly a great series

I heard that they will be releasing the 13 episode on the web

Does anyone have any details?
user posted image
All hail BRFCFC!!

#184 Killer_Ossi

Killer_Ossi

Retired

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3817 posts
  • Interests:Chilling with friends<br>Pen-&amp;-Paper RPG<br>Animes, Mangas, Hentai<br>PC-Games<br>Bodybuilding

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:22 PM

A really great ending and I wouldnt even mind if they stopped here, even if the Tsubasa arc isnt finished.

It was nice to see a full episode of Senjougahara again, without her this show isnt even half the fun.
But it was really evil from her to bring her father to the first date and talk about all that stuff in front of him. Especially if you are like Araragi.

The talk under the sky was great too. It was somehow refreshing hearing Senjougahara saying something what doesnt tease Araragi. But I wanted to see the kiss. Maybe we get it later at the real end of the series.

Her hair in the first part of the ep was pretty good, too. But Im not a fan of the hairstyle she had later (just like Tsunade from Naruto, it doesnt suit any of them).

And I thought Araragi is his last name too.

@Hyuuga: From what I know there isnt some clear detail out yet how and where they stream the last 3 episodes.

Oh and I hope we still get the story about Araragi becoming a vampire and about Shinobu.
[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

#185 warita200

warita200

-RETIRED-

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2931 posts
  • Interests:For those who care and would like to contact me at some point, I can be found on Anime-Suki under the user name: warita (only warita without the 200) :)<br><br>The email that I have on FTV wont work, because I changed accounts a few months ago.

Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:56 PM

Araragi IS his last name.

I wonder if the fansub group will offer the streamed episodes like the normal episodes. I want to see the rest. biggrin.gif

#186 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.
    I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.

Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004
    Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005
    Sempai in June 2006
    Fansub TV Team in October 2006
    10000th post in July 2011
    Fansub TV Leader in January 2011

Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (warita200 @ Sep 28 2009, 10:56 AM)
I wonder if the fansub group will offer the streamed episodes like the normal episodes. I want to see the rest. biggrin.gif

This will depend if they're rippable streams and most groups will probably consider the quality before releasing. If it's 480p, it would simply just be giving one eye cancer considering the rest of the series just aired in HD and the blu-ray releases are right around the corner.

I finished this last night and although Episode 12 had essentially nothing to do with Tsubasa and her oddity (this is included in the novel along with the Senjougahara finale), it was an awesome way to end it. 30 min of Hitagi = <3

It's been fun watching and now to wait for the other monogatari novels to be animated in the coming weeks.

#187 khael

khael

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being M

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts
  • Location:Room 29A, 1232 Lightbringer Building Adversary St. cor. Queens St., 6th Circle Hellstown
  • Interests:Anime! And gaming! And money!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:20 AM

So there's still some episodes that are going to be streamed eh? From which novel? Bakemonogatari or one of the others?

One criticism though, and that is the lack or scarcity of any real animation in some of the episodes. Although they could've made it a drama cd and I'd still look for subs. Now i understand the jab that Zetsubou Sensei made on "ghost story".

Edited by khael, 29 September 2009 - 03:22 AM.

user posted image

"If it's for the sake of seeing others suffer, no effort is too great." ~Prince Baka

If you're going to enforce rules, don't be a hypocrite. You know who you are.

Things to note when reading my posts:
I have bad memory.
I'm like that anime character who's bad with names. I'm literally bad with names and faces.
I'm tired of political correctness/correctness in general, screw that, this is the internet.
Spelling liek dis doesn't necessitate illiteracy. U call it linguistic anarchy i.e. being lazy.
Also, I ****ed YOU'RE mom.

#188 Barbobot

Barbobot

-the Pirate King

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4328 posts
  • Interests:Barbobot's Anime List:
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Barbobot

www.animecalendar.net

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (khael @ Sep 28 2009, 11:20 PM)
So there's still some episodes that are going to be streamed eh? From which novel? Bakemonogatari or one of the others?

It's uncertain at the moment, but it will most probably finish Tsubasa Cat and then go into Koyomi Vamp, or that's at least what I'm assuming will happen. So finish off Bakemonogatari and then Kizumonogatari.

Now after that I really hope they'll do another season for Nisemonogatari and then once they are released Kabukimonogatari and Nekomonogatari.

#189 khael

khael

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being M

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts
  • Location:Room 29A, 1232 Lightbringer Building Adversary St. cor. Queens St., 6th Circle Hellstown

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:48 AM

Hopefully they're rippable streams like the ones for Hetalia. Quite a funny show with many subtleties. Though again, I'd like it more if there was more actual animation and not just eye close ups and face close ups and lip close ups.
user posted image

"If it's for the sake of seeing others suffer, no effort is too great." ~Prince Baka

I have bad memory.
I'm like that anime character who's bad with names. I'm literally bad with names and faces.
I'm tired of political correctness/correctness in general, screw that, this is the internet.
Spelling liek dis doesn't necessitate illiteracy. U call it linguistic anarchy i.e. being lazy.

#190 teohhanhui

teohhanhui
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:53 AM

QUOTE (khael @ Sep 28 2009, 09:48 PM)
Hopefully they're rippable streams like the ones for Hetalia. Quite a funny show with many subtleties. Though again, I'd like it more if there was more actual animation and not just eye close ups and face close ups and lip close ups.

Leg close-ups too in the last episode wink.gif

#191 khael

khael

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being M

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:18 AM

Meh don't make it sound too much like an ecchi anime. Yeah the show is riddled with some though I haven't read the novels yet to know whether those really are part of/in the novel [I think they are].

Anyway, the thing i loved most about this show is the way they portrayed Japanese folklore and of course, the puns and quite off - beat mood and conversations. Can't wait to read the books themselves.
user posted image

I have bad memory.

#192 warita200

warita200

-RETIRED-

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2931 posts
  • Interests:For those who care and would like to contact me at some point, I can be found on Anime-Suki under the user name: warita (only warita without the 200) :)<br><br>The email that I have on FTV wont work, because I changed accounts a few months ago.

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:44 AM

The conversations were definately the best part about this anime.

By the way, when do you think will appear the new version of the anime with the scenes that were not animated for now? I would like to downloaded it then.

#193 khael

khael

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being M

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:16 AM

The uncut versions? Hmmm. Wait for the DVD's. That'd be your best bet seeing as that's what usually happens with other shows. The ones shown on air are censored while the ones on DVD aren't [or at times just barely censored].
user posted image

I have bad memory.

#194 julez

julez

-chibi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts
  • Interests:on vacation~

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:26 AM

I thought it was a great ep to end it with, and I didn't mind that they didn't continue with the Tsubasa cat arc, since they probably will finish it later. I didn't expect that lying together and looking up at the stars would be something Hitagi would come up with, it was a nice surprise to see that she has a romantic side. It was fun to see her tease Araragi on the way there, and wow what a long car ride tongue.gif
I agree with warita that the strongpoint of the series was the conversations. Quite interesting, especially for me since I'm studying to be a psychologist lol, I found the stories to be fascinating as well.
And Killer_Ossi I actually found that Hitagi looked cute with that hairstyle she had in the end, she looks much better with it than Tsunade lol laugh.gif But it is a matter of taste I suppose

Currently Watching:

Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zur�ckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

#195 Warboss

Warboss
  • Kouhais
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:27 AM

Hi mina, for those interested, the preview at the end of episode 13 seems to have been posted on 09/09/28 at the official website under /special/yokoku13.html

Mainly for those who understand japanese but still, please enjoy laugh.gif .

If so there is a possibility that the 13 is already out there but I guess it will be hard to find tongue.gif

Mod's Note: Please do NOT double post. Use the EDIT button next time.

Edited by labk1ta, 30 September 2009 - 08:31 AM.

#196 khael

khael

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being M

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:23 AM

BTW, was it really the Gaijin 4koma that they referred to in the Nadeko Snake episode when Nadeko was naked except for bloomers?

Edited by khael, 02 October 2009 - 05:23 AM.

user posted image

I have bad memory.

#197 Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3344 posts
  • Interests:Anime =) - esp fantasy, school comedy, fighting;
    All sorts of metal - including Japanese;
    All the Japanese stuff;
    Russian science fiction.

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:00 AM

Senjougahara's struggling with the word patterns is awesome. The humble polite was the most hilarious one.

BTW, was ep 12 last? ANN says there's 15 eps, so I wonder...
<p>monofood.gif<br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.animenews...r=Ausdoerrt'>My rarely-updated anime list</a></p>

#198 khael

khael

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being M

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:24 AM

It's said that the last 3 will be streamed.
user posted image

I have bad memory.

#199 antabaka84

antabaka84

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Interests:Hmm... Well since this is a Anime forum my interest would be.<br><br>Goth-loli-tsundere-nekomimi-mecha-musume-slice-of-life-desu type.

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:39 AM

Bakemonogatari 12 was absolutely fantastic! What an excellent episode that I know will become one of my favorite scenes in almost all anime. The word play, atmosphere and depth was absolutely wonderful.

I really like this series, its different, refreshing. I would almost call it Avant-garde with only one other series I ever saw match the quirkiness to it.

I am really looking for the Finished Uncut DVD and 2 web episodes.
user posted image

#200 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.
    I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.

Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004
    Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005
    Sempai in June 2006
    Fansub TV Team in October 2006
    10000th post in July 2011
    Fansub TV Leader in January 2011

Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (antabaka84 @ Oct 02 2009, 11:39 PM)
I am really looking for the Finished Uncut DVD and 3 web episodes.

fixed

The question now is how many of those red/black inserts were actually intentional cuts and which ones were suppose to be there tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users