Type Moon

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Do you want a Fate/Prototype anime,manga or visual novel adaption?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人
Fansub TV Team
Like the title already said this thread is for discussions about all things which are related to Type Moon (except for the hentai stuff). So and here's a short introduction for the people who don't know what Type Moon is: Type Moon is a famous game development company, which mainly produces Visual Novels and also some light novels ( like Fate/Zero). They gained huge popularity due to their Visual Novels Tsukihime and Fate/ Stay Night, which both were adapted into anime and manga series(Melty Blood was also adapted into a manga series). Type Moon was founded by Nasu Kinoko and Takeuchi Takashi, at first Type Moon was only a small dojin group, but after they had huge success with the visual novel Tsukihime and also descend success with its sequels, Type Moon finally became a commercial company and celebrated a successful start with the visual novel Fate /Stay Night, which is nowadays one of the most famous and popular Visual Novels worldwide.

Well and here's the first question, do you guys think that the main heroines from Tsukihime are playing a role in the rumoured Tsukihime 2? I've only heard that Ciel plays a minor role in it, and the only thing I've heard about Arcueid is that she's sleeping in the millennium castle, but I haven't heard anything about the others.

-So last but not least here is the rule for this thread, discussions about the h-scenes or anything related to that are not allowed-

Yay a Type-Moon thread
biggrin.gif
!!!!!!!!!!I've been waiting for this one (could've done it myself but ther's much more experienced Type-Moon fan out there...thanks anyway Jun!!!)Hmm...About Tsukihime 2.....I really don't know much about it (Jun sent the links for a site about it...)but hope that Shiki is present in this one and I'd bet that ther'll be new heroine...And yeah want Arcueid to have a big part in it too (Damn why don't she stop sleeping for a while????).I have a question too (this one my seems really really stupid too
rolleyes.gif
):
The sentence written under the Titel Tsukihime:Blue blue glass Moon,under the crimson air.....What does it exactly mean????Awww sorry I must look really stupide after asking such a question
unsure.gif
but that has been bugging me a lot,nevertheless I find quite romantic...

QUOTE (hamzaxx-san)Hmm...About Tsukihime 2.....I really don't know much about it (Jun sent the links for a site about it...)but hope that Shiki is present in this one and I'd bet that ther'll be new heroine...He is present, he is even the main protagonist together with Enhance, here this is what d-san said a while ago
QUOTE (d-san)BUT, Tohno Shiki in Tsukihime 2(unofficial), which is now nicknamed Satsujinki(his eyes are now out of control, and even the glasses could no longer surpress them. He used bandage to cover his eyes)supposedly have develop stronger power and abilities as an assasin, (he was able to kill a D.Apostle Ancestors that the Dead Apostle didn't realised he's killed) might stand a chance against R.Shiki. Who knows.Here is also a pic from a doujin which I got from
chreyzee
-san
biggrin.gif
http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tsukihime2kl1.jpg , ......Shiki looks really scary in this one, I wonder if he's able to stay sane in this state....

QUOTE (hamzaxx-san)The sentence written under the Titel Tsukihime:Blue blue glass Moon,under the crimson air.....What does it exactly mean????Awww sorry I must look really stupide after asking such a question unsure.gif but that has been bugging me a lot,nevertheless I find quite romantic...Hmmm that's a good question..... it's already a while ago since I finished Tsukihime but I think Shiki said this sentence or something similar in a key scene but I'm really not sure about it but I know that he sometimes mentioned something about the moon before he met a dead end.
Hmmm but maybe you could interpret the title in this way, there are some old folklore about a blue moon, heres a wiki about it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_moon, so maybe the blue blue moon symbolize a very rare event (Shiki met one of the world most famous magicians who saved more or less his life and his sanity, he met Arcueid the last true ancestor and so on....) and glass is maybe a symbol for Shikis ability to destroy the existence of nearly every thing and being in an instant, you can say nearly everything is fragile for him like glass (maybe it's also a allusive to his overall body condition or maybe to his magical glasses which saved his sanity or how breakable life is in general since there are a "few" dead ends for Shiki and the others in Tsukihime). About "under the crimson air".... hmmm no idea maybe it symbolize Shikis constant nearness to death in Tsukihime (since sometimes the air/sky is crimson shortly before the sun finally goes down and the day "ends" ) or it's a allusive to the vampires or maybe even to Akiha
tongue.gif
, naaaah but I guess that what I just talked about is just nonsense
tongue.gif

Edit: Here are the promised pics of Shiki Nanaya hamzaxx
laugh.gif
( some also features Shiki Thono but I guess they're still ok
tongue.gif
)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
tongue.gif
This is sooooooooooo great!!! Now, we have a thread were we can ask and discuss stuff about the Nasuverse!!!
cool.gif
Wow, great job Jun-san... That was a nice introduction to the thread!!!
happy.gif
Hehe, I hope D-sensei can join us soon...
wink.gif

Yaapooo, hamzaxxx, I also have a theory about this phrase: "Blue blue glass Moon,under the crimson air".
smile.gif
I think this is a phrase that Shiki was thinking about as he looked at the moon in the Intro part.
rolleyes.gif
I think he also has this thought when he starts to remember his past.
unsure.gif

Anyway, "Blue Blue" might actually mean "aoi" in terms of being fresh, clear, or new. So, this might be a description of a really clear moon.
wink.gif
The moon is usually like this during autumn and winter.
rolleyes.gif
Although the moon may have a bluish hue at times, there is no real blue moon.
sad.gif
I have seen a red moon, though.
tongue.gif

I think Shiki uses "Glass moon" as a metaphor to describe the moon as being really clear like glass. At the same time, Shiki might also be referring to the "fragility" of the moon (because it is like glass). When he looks up at the moon and reach for it, it almost seems like that he can touch the moon. But, he thinks that the moon will break if he touches it (because it is like glass). Or, maybe, he thinks this way because of his "eyes of death perception".
unsure.gif

The phrase "Under the crimson air" might just mean that the air is filled with a strong smell of blood.
rolleyes.gif

Uhmm... So, I think that phrase describes the night of the Nanaya clan "annahilation"!
rolleyes.gif

Speaking of new characters in the rumored Tsukihime 2, there is, of course Shiki (aka Satsujinki) and ENhance. But... *AHEM... AHEM* It is rumored that Altrouge Brunestud (supposed sister of Arcueid) will be making an appearance.
wink.gif
And, she might play a major role in it...
tongue.gif
*AHEM* Specifically, She might be a heroine in Tsukihime 2 (in place of Arcueid?)!!!
cool.gif
*Cough... Cough* Maybe a new "lover" for Shiki?!!
wink.gif
Heheheheheheeeee...
tongue.gif

Anyway, information about Altrouge is available from wikipedia and in the Moonlitworld website...
http://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~typemoon/index.htm

Jyaa... mata ne, minna!!!
tongue.gif

Thx Jun I really liked the pics that you posted (especially the second one counting from the left...Shiki so cool and evil
biggrin.gif
!!).
So guys let's try to keep this Thread busy!!!Wher's D-sempai???Oh well he'll eventually come!
I'am replaying Tsukihime for now,I really liked the Hisui and Kohaku routes....When I played for the first time I was like WTF???About the exchange of role and all that...I was really surprised but it was also too sad...So Jun,chreyzee what are the routes that you really liked in Tsukihime???

QUOTE (hamzaxx)So guys let's try to keep this Thread busy!!!Wher's D-sempai???Oh well he'll eventually come!Yep ditto, and I hope that d-sensei comes soon and that other members will also post here a little bit
biggrin.gif
QUOTE (hamzaxx)So Jun,chreyzee what are the routes that you really liked in Tsukihime???That's simple I just say AKIHA's all the way
biggrin.gif
, I really really loved this route, and it's not only because that she's my absolute favourite girl, no her route just had everything, and the final fight in this route was just awesome
laugh.gif
. On second place is Kohakus route I never had thought that Akiha could be that scary
ph34r.gif
, on 3rd Hisuis route, on 4th Ciels route and on last comes Arcs route, but that only because the anime spoiled already most about this route.
Btw hamzaxxx

QUOTE (hamzaxx)I'am replaying Tsukihime for now,I really liked the Hisui and Kohaku routeshave you already given up on Kagetsu Tohya
tongue.gif
?

QUOTE (chreyzee)The phrase "Under the crimson air" might just mean that the air is filled with a strong smell of blood. rolleyes.gif

Uhmm... So, I think that phrase describes the night of the Nanaya clan "annahilation"! rolleyes.gifHmm I think Shiki said on the first or second day something like that the crimson sky reminds him on blood, hmm I guess your interpretation about the crimson air is probably more right as mine
biggrin.gif

QUOTE Speaking of new characters in the rumored Tsukihime 2, there is, of course Shiki (aka Satsujinki) and ENhance. But... *AHEM... AHEM* It is rumored that Altrouge Brunestud (supposed sister of Arcueid) will be making an appearance. wink.gif And, she might play a major role in it... tongue.gif *AHEM* Specifically, She might be a heroine in Tsukihime 2 (in place of Arcueid?)!!! cool.gif *Cough... Cough* Maybe a new "lover" for Shiki?!! wink.gif Heheheheheheeeee... tongue.gifHahahah I just thought what expression Arcueids face would have if she find out that her beloved Shiki has from all people Altrouge-chan as his new lover... I guess she's unlike me not a big fan of it
tongue.gif
, so who knows maybe a ultra pissed up Arcueid is the last enemy in Altrouge-chans route
rolleyes.gif
So guys what do you like more right now the world of Tsukihime or the world of Fate/SN?

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Sep 02 2007, 05:30 PM)
have you already given up on Kagetsu Tohya ?

No don't worry I'am still playing it but let's say everyday I play 2 or 3days of Twilight grass moon and enjoy alot the sidestorys of Ten Night of Dreams....But I have this really big urge to replay Tsukihime because it is one of the best Story I've ever readen!!!

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Sep 02 2007, 05:30 PM)
So guys what do you like more right now the world of Tsukihime or the world of Fate/SN?
Honestly for me Tsukihime world is alot better than FSN, FSN is good too and there is a lot of action and battels but as for the story Tsukihime is much better....

QUOTE No don't worry I'am still playing it but let's say everyday I play 2 or 3days of Twilight grass moon and enjoy alot the sidestorys of Ten Night of Dreams....But I have this really big urge to replay Tsukihime because it is one of the best Story I've ever readen!!!Hahahah oh yeah the story of Tsukihime is just awesome, every route is a masterpiece
biggrin.gif
. Well the story of the main route of Kagetsu Tohya is also pretty good, and since I'm a huge Len-fan it's also a big plus point that she's the main heroine in it
laugh.gif
, but this http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/1566/322342bg6.jpg was really getting on my nerves after I saw it over 10000000x times.
QUOTE Honestly for me Tsukihime world is alot better than FSN, FSN is good too and there is a lot of action and battels but as for the story Tsukihime is much better....Yeah I also like the world of Tsukihime more as the one of the Fate/SN, since imo it just has more possibilities with the 27 DAA etc....., but my opinion could change when I'm playing Fate/SN seriously, since we only know the anime and not the game itself
rolleyes.gif

Ah btw I just read the "Plus Period-Talk" story, and it was really awesome
laugh.gif
too bad that it only has 15 pages but the story was really intriguingly
smile.gif
. Satsujinki alias Shiki also appeared in it and it seems that he's really by far much more stronger now as in Tsukihime....uh I just hope that we'll hear something official from Type Moon about Tsukihime 2 soon
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (hamzaxxx)Thx Jun I really liked the pics that you posted (especially the second one counting from the left...Shiki so cool and evil biggrin.gif !!).
Yeah... Nanaya Shiki is really cool!!!
cool.gif
Hmmm... but, maybe, "Satsujinki" might be a lot cooler...
wink.gif

QUOTE (hamzaxxx)what are the routes that you really liked in Tsukihime???

Uhmmm... my favorite Tsukihime route would have been Akiha's route just like Jun-san but the endings for Akiha's route are just too "painful"!!!
sad.gif
Hehe, "Thank God" for the side story called "Story for the Night" in Kagetsu Tohya"!
biggrin.gif
So, I'd have to go with my favorite character's route and that would be Arcueid's route (good ending of course)!
cool.gif
But, if I don't make the choice based on favorite character, I would have to choose Ciel's route!
wink.gif
The fight scene with Ciel was absolutely amazing. And, it had a really, really big "surprise"!!!
ohmy.gif
Shiki's body got possessed by Roa Also, I think the good ending for Ciel's route was one of the best endings... Heheheheheheeeee...
tongue.gif

Hmmm... Kohaku's route was good too!
biggrin.gif
My least favorite would be Hisui's route.
dry.gif
It's not that I hate Hisui... A lot of unfortunate "events" happen in this route... Shiki doesn't get to fight much and he's bedridden for the later half of the route.
dry.gif
Also, Kohaku is sooooo "evil" in this route...
sad.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Hahahah I just thought what expression Arcueids face would have if she find out that her beloved Shiki has from all people Altrouge-chan as his new lover... I guess she's unlike me not a big fan of it tongue.gif , so who knows maybe a ultra pissed up Arcueid is the last enemy in Altrouge-chans route rolleyes.gif .
Heheheheheheeeee... She would have this kind of expression
tongue.gif

And, of course, you already know what happens afterwards!
wink.gif

Tsukihime or F/SN? Hmmm... I wouldn't know... I haven't played F/SN yet! Hahahahahahahaaaa...
laugh.gif
But, I'm kind of biased towards Tsukihime already!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)but this http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/1566/322342bg6.jpg was really getting on my nerves after I saw it over 10000000x times.
Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa.... I know what you mean!
laugh.gif
After playing Kagetsu Tohya for a few days, I was already getting really annoyed with "that".
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Ah btw I just read the "Plus Period-Talk" story, and it was really awesome laugh.gif too bad that it only has 15 pages but the story was really intriguingly smile.gif . Satsujinki alias Shiki also appeared in it and it seems that he's really by far much more stronger now as in Tsukihime....uh I just hope that we'll hear something official from Type Moon about Tsukihime 2 soon rolleyes.gif
Hmmm... So, is it some kind of prologue for the rumored "Tsukihime 2"? That's very intriguing!!!
wink.gif
Ehehe, I'm getting really excited about Tsukihime 2!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)Yeah... Nanaya Shiki is really cool!!! cool.gif Hmmm... but, maybe, "Satsujinki" might be a lot cooler... wink.gifYeah but unfortunately you don't find pics or much infos about Satsujinki ( just like with Altrouge-chan
dry.gif
), since I think not many people know him, I also didn't know who he really is a few weeks ago and I think his only "official" appearance was in Plus Period Talk so far.
Btw does anyone know why Shiki is called "Satsujinki" in PPT and Tsukihime 2?
QUOTE (chreyzee-san) Also, I think the good ending for Ciel's route was one of the best endings... Heheheheheheeeee... tongue.gifAnd I think it is probably one of the most dangerous for Shiki
tongue.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)It's not that I hate Hisui... A lot of unfortunate "events" happen in this route... Shiki doesn't get to fight much and he's bedridden for the later half of the route. dry.gif Also, Kohaku is sooooo "evil" in this route... sad.gif
Hmm I really liked this route, since it was pretty interesting to get to know the truth about Hisui and Kohaku and moreover the climax of this route was really amazing where Shiki thought that Akiha wants to kill him and he doubted everyone and where you find out that Kohaku planned everything from the very beginning, that was just intriguing
biggrin.gif
. But eventually all routes are just awesome in every aspect......too bad that we will probably never ever see Sacchins route
sad.gif

QUOTE (=chreyzee-san)Heheheheheheeeee... She would have this kind of expression tongue.gif
user posted image
And, of course, you already know what happens afterwards! wink.gif
Heheh although I'm really jealous about Shiki, but sometimes I'm glad that I don't have to be afraid that a totally pissed up True Ancestor or something like that would hunt me down to death
laugh.gif

So and here are a few pics
biggrin.gif

I really like the one with Illya, Rin and Saber
laugh.gif
, and I have to say Arcueid looks realllllly cute with long hair
rolleyes.gif
, too bad that she always wears it short.

As usual nice pics Jun!!!!Me too I'am wondering why Shiki is called Satsujinki in Tsukihime 2(I think it mean somthing like assasine coz satsujin is assasination or murder in japanese....I think...).
I liked Hisui route coz it was really dramatic and surprising (the true nature of kohaku ....btw Kihaku was really scary when she smiled like a doll
unsure.gif
).
I found a good pic (not wallpaper..)of Nanay shiki here:

So cool
biggrin.gif
!!!
And I found somthing a littel interesting (maybe not at all but nevertheless wanted to share it with you guys
biggrin.gif
)the japanese name for the Mystic Eyes of Death Perceprtion is:Chokushin No Magan, means demon eyes of Death.
Last question, about Ryougi Shiki from Kara No Kyoukai(didn't finish reading the novel....don't want to spoil the upcoming movies...) does using her Mystic eyes has the same fatal side-effect that Tohono Shiki have???I mean is it as much dangerous on her brain as it was for Nanaya???

Yaaaaaaayyyyy!!! More Type-Moon pics!!! Thanks Jun-san!!!
wink.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)And I think it is probably one of the most dangerous for Shiki tongue.gif .
Hahahahahahahaaaa... Yeah, it's dangerous for Shiki...
laugh.gif
*cough* He just needs to play his "cards" right... Instead of calling it dangerous, I'd like to call it *ahem* exciting!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Hmm I really liked this route, since it was pretty interesting to get to know the truth about Hisui and Kohaku and moreover the climax of this route was really amazing where Shiki thought that Akiha wants to kill him and he doubted everyone and where you find out that Kohaku planned everything from the very beginning, that was just intriguing biggrin.gif . But eventually all routes are just awesome in every aspect......too bad that we will probably never ever see Sacchins route sad.gif
Hmmm... I don't really hate it... Actually, you get to see Hisui's *ahem* loving devotion in this route!
tongue.gif
I would prefer the other routes, though. Yeah, there were a lot of "unfortunate" events but I could also say they were quite intriguing. Kohaku's evil and devious "plan" is revealed! We get to see the full extent of Kohaku's cunning and guile... She was just soooo evil!!!
wink.gif
And yeah... Shiki was acting all paranoid thanks to Kohaku's *ahem* "medicines".
tongue.gif
In Hisui's route, there was no real redemption for Kohaku. She either dies literally or her personality as Kohaku dies. Let's just say that this is a "side" of Kohaku that I didn't want to see.
sad.gif

On the other hand, with Kohaku's route, you get the main points from Hisui's route about Kohaku's "life" and Hisui's "personality change"... But, this time, they are told in a more positive way.
biggrin.gif
Also, there's redemption for Kohaku... She does start to execute her plan but she forgets about it later on... In the end, everyone's happy, right?
wink.gif

Heheheheheheheeeee... I'm a fan of "Magical Broom girl Amber"... She's really amsuing and funny!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Heheh although I'm really jealous about Shiki, but sometimes I'm glad that I don't have to be afraid that a totally pissed up True Ancestor or something like that would hunt me down to death laugh.gif
Hahahahahahahhaaaaa... You're definitely right!
laugh.gif
It would be extremely foolish to piss-off the strongest True Ancestor!!!
tongue.gif
Which reminds of the a scene in the Ciel route... It's the scene where Shiki is offered help by Arcueid regarding hi Roa possession problem.
rolleyes.gif
You either trust her or not... If you choose not to trust her, you slit her throat!
ohmy.gif
Waaaaahhhh... Arcueid sure was really, really pissed-off!
tongue.gif
. A pissed-off Arcueid is really scary...
wink.gif

QUOTE (hamzaxxx)Me too I'am wondering why Shiki is called Satsujinki in Tsukihime 2(I think it mean somthing like assasine coz satsujin is assasination or murder in japanese....I think...).
Hmmm... Someone mentioned in the Revolve and Mirrormoon forum that "the name is a pun switching the Kanji for for "Killer" for the one used in Shiki's name, so it's something like Shiki the Killer... or "Shikiller"..." :rolleyes

If you translate the word Satsujinki, it translates to something like this: さつじんき(殺人鬼)which means devilish murder or cutthroat.
ohmy.gif

QUOTE (hamzaxxx)And I found somthing a littel interesting (maybe not at all but nevertheless wanted to share it with you guys biggrin.gif )the japanese name for the Mystic Eyes of Death Perceprtion is:Chokushin No Magan, means demon eyes of Death.
Last question, about Ryougi Shiki from Kara No Kyoukai(didn't finish reading the novel....don't want to spoil the upcoming movies...) does using her Mystic eyes has the same fatal side-effect that Tohono Shiki have???I mean is it as much dangerous on her brain as it was for Nanaya???
直死の魔眼 (chokushi no magan) does mean demon eyes of (immediate) death. Hahahahahahahaaaa... honestly, I don't know where they got the translation "Mystic Eyes of Death Perception"! It's pretty far-off, right?
laugh.gif

About Ryougi Shiki's eyse... According to the Moonlit World:
"It works pretty similar to Tohno Shiki's eyes, but it's not clear if what she sees is the exact same. She is seeing lines for sure, but there is no indication that she sees dots. She does kill some enemies by stabbing them though. These lines are something that are constantly flowing. There are different kinds of colors for different things. Fujino's psychic ability is red and green. People's death is black. Ryogi Shiki doesn't feel an headache like Tohno Shiki and if she needs to see a death of unnatural things, she just need to concentrate and get used to it. Tsukihime dokuhon states that she is an advanced user of the Eyes than Tohno Shiki, but I don't know if this is the reason. An interesting way to describe this ability, eyes that can see the future."

Apparently to Ryougi Shiki, her "Mystic Eyes of Death Perception" aren't as harmful to herself when compared to Tohno Shiki's "Mystic Eyes of Death Perception".
rolleyes.gif
Ryougi Shiki doesn't get a headache and is capable of turning it off and back on at will!
cool.gif

Wheeze!*
biggrin.gif

Bye!
tongue.gif
*run-off quickly*
ph34r.gif

Okay, that's just my silly joke. Anyway, just want to say I'm now joining this thread, woot!
biggrin.gif
Have been looking forward for this thread, but it seems it'll be only gour of us as for now.
tongue.gif

By the way, about my own 'research' on Nasuverse, it seem that I got stuck, just as to be expected from me... Lately, I just got stuck on about everything I do.. You're right Jun-san, like you, I too love Type-Moon so much, but I just couldn't get the motivation to even finish Kohaku's route once and for all, not even until now!
blink.gif
My reputation as one of the first to drag people into Nasuverse seems have been tarnish by this fact.
tongue.gif

Anyway, farewell for now buddies. I'll be joining in now and then, as it fits. Okay, chao!
happy.gif

p/s: About T.Shiki and R.Shiki eyes, just like chreyzee-san said, it's uncertain whether they're seeing the same thing. And about the pressure and stress on T.Shiki's brain, it's actually due to the case he's been overworking the brain to interpret death, something that normally people can't interpet. The further an object from the definition of death, the harder for his brain to interpret it, and thus more stress is put on the brain. Example for said case can be seen when he tries to perceive Arc's line of death during the full moon. Her power during that time is so great, the brain seems just couldn't relate such being with tremendous power with death at all, thus when Shiki tried seeing the line on her, well, head-ache ...
Yes, just like when we stress our brain to solve some damn hard advanced calculous problem while we have never encounter such question before. Maybe we got basics, but if we have no such experience on dealing with it, then the first time we do it, normally we'd have to squeeze our brain and get some head-ache "Tohno-Shiki's style head-ache".
rolleyes.gif

As for R.Shiki, like what have been stated, we didn't even know whether the two really seeing the same thing, but alas, since the effect of cutting the lines are identical, both were called the same , Chokushi no Magan, a.k.a. Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

And this is just my wild guessing, but about R.Shiki didn't got the horrible head-ache might be due to the fact that she have reach the Root. She have gain access to the Root of all things, and even though her main personality may haven't really recalled much of those(the one that directly connected to the Root are her 3rd personality), but maybe those knowledge are already stored in her brain/subconcious domain. As for this, it might explains as to why she didn't even got severe head-ache while seeing the line. You can say she already knows them, it's just the matter of, say, recalling those knowledge? She only need to concentrate and get used to it, maybe to try to match what she tried to perceive with her own knowledge, and when she does, she can see the lines. Maybe? I think matching up your memories on something you already know is easier than squeezing your brain on something you have never known. Maybe yes, maybe not. After all, each person's perception and reactions to something are unique, not to mention thought processes and stuffs. Maybe that got something to do with this too, or maybe not.

Well, don't now if my theories are true or not.

Of course, we can't rule out the fact that Nasu wrote KnK before Tsukihime, and before, he didn't even think of giving head-ache to his main character of the story when said main character try to perceive death, LOL. KnK is Tsukihime prototype after all, though both story are canon in Nasuverse.

LONG! POST! AGAIIIIII~N!!! Bye-nee!
tongue.gif

Hahahahahaha.......a Type-Moon thread..nice.
laugh.gif

Okay....D-san u completed all the routes yet for Tsukihime and all the endings ??
rolleyes.gif

I got news on the new game.....hehehehe I'll be evil and keep it to myself.
tongue.gif

great thread, I might have to re-dl melty blood re-act not to mention act-cadenza. love to play with red hair akiha tohno.

I thought ciel was an important character but I have very little info on the tsukihime series manga-wise. I've only seen the short anime and played the games a bit.

Though I am glad to hear about a tsukihime 2.

can't wait to hear what type-moon will do next. ^^

Yaaaaaaayyyyy!!! Finally, D-sensei is here!!!
cool.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)Of course, we can't rule out the fact that Nasu wrote KnK before Tsukihime, and before, he didn't even think of giving head-ache to his main character of the story when said main character try to perceive death, LOL. KnK is Tsukihime prototype after all, though both story are canon in Nasuverse.
Heheheheheheheeeee... D-sensei, I'm more inclined to agree with this theory of yours!
tongue.gif
I think it would be really rude to say that Tohno Shiki's eyes are inferior to Ryougi Shiki's eyes.
dry.gif
I think there is no real way of comparing them.
unsure.gif
Besides, it would be rude to both of them if we start to compare them.
wink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER)I got news on the new game.....hehehehe I'll be evil and keep it to myself. tongue.gif
Hey, that's not nice...
sad.gif
C'mon, you need to share stuff with your fellow Type-Moon fans!
wink.gif

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn)I thought ciel was an important character but I have very little info on the tsukihime series manga-wise. I've only seen the short anime and played the games a bit.
Hmmm... now that you mentioned this, I suddenly remembered... Ciel is the character that appears the most times in both Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya!!!
rolleyes.gif
Hmp, sometimes, I think Nasu-sama is biased towards Ciel!!!
tongue.gif
But... What about Sacchin!!!!
mad.gif
She's one of the most popular Tsukihime characters... so, why?!!
dry.gif

By the way, I seem to have missed "something" from Kagetsu Tohya.
dry.gif
Hehe, I just recently saw this "part" recently... really funny!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Hehe, Hanepin is a really interesting character, isn't she?
tongue.gif

Well... the problem is that Hanepin doesn't allow me to view option 3!
sad.gif
So, does anybody know how? What did I not do? What do I need to complete?
rolleyes.gif

Jyaa, minna mata ne!!!
wink.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Yay horray d-sensei is finally here
laugh.gif

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn)love to play with red hair akiha tohno. Yeah she's also my absolute favourite character in it
laugh.gif
. About Melty Blood what do you guys think are the strongest enemies there (except for GAkiha and Chaos Black G666
rolleyes.gif
) ? I would say Nero Chaos, Kohaku, Shiki Nanaya and maybe also white len( depends on whether you fight her in act cadenza or as a sub boss in REact), imo they can be pretty tough from time to time.

QUOTE (J-san)I got news on the new game.....hehehehe I'll be evil and keep it to myself. tongue.gifCome on J-san be a good boy and tell us
biggrin.gif
, or could it be that you actually know nothing and you're just trying to show off
tongue.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)QUOTE (hamzaxxx)
Me too I'am wondering why Shiki is called Satsujinki in Tsukihime 2(I think it mean somthing like assasine coz satsujin is assasination or murder in japanese....I think...).

Hmmm... Someone mentioned in the Revolve and Mirrormoon forum that "the name is a pun switching the Kanji for for "Killer" for the one used in Shiki's name, so it's something like Shiki the Killer... or "Shikiller"..." :rolleyes

If you translate the word Satsujinki, it translates to something like this: さつじんき(殺人鬼)which means devilish murder or cutthroat. ohmy.gif
Ah thanks for the translation
biggrin.gif
, hmm that name really fits for him now, since it seems that he has greatly improved his overall "assasin" abiltys. It was said that his skills are so highly developed now that he was even able to kill one of the 27 DAA (Louvre the replacement for Nero Chaos) so fast that he even didn't realized at first that he was killed
blink.gif
, woah "Shikiller" is really badass now
ph34r.gif

QUOTE (hamzaxx-san)I liked Hisui route coz it was really dramatic and surprising (the true nature of kohaku ....btw Kihaku was really scary when she smiled like a doll unsure.gif ).Hahah yeah I was pretty scared the first time when I saw her in this way

(but I think you were probably more referring to the kitchen scene where she cut her finger and had this insane face expression after she realized it
rolleyes.gif
)
QUOTE (chreyzee-san)
Heheheheheheheeeee... I'm a fan of "Magical Broom girl Amber"... She's really amsuing and funny!!! tongue.gif
Yeah she is....but I hope that I will never ever meet her, I think you know what I mean
tongue.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)By the way, I seem to have missed "something" from Kagetsu Tohya. dry.gif Hehe, I just recently saw this "part" recently... really funny!!!!!! laugh.gif

user posted image

Hehe, Hanepin is a really interesting character, isn't she? tongue.gifOoooooooh kawai
laugh.gif
, this girl looks really cute
wub.gif
......I guess I should really reinforce my pace with the ten nights of dream
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)She's one of the most popular Tsukihime characters... so, why?!! dry.gif
I guess Nasu-sama just loves it to make fun of the poor Sacchin......

Ah btw I have a small question, on Moonlit world in the Tsukihime 2 section there is always this "Prelude I" , "Prelude III" and so on.... mentioned ( the Preludes are also mentioned on other sites), but I haven't found anything about the Preludes, does somebody know more about them?

The hardest bosses to me in the melty blood series are: akiha tohno giant (when playing shiki tohno in the first one), neko arc (just short, other than that not really), and sometimes aoko on occassions. I really don't have much difficulty with white len.

also I like to play shiki nanaya, ciel, and was trying to play with arc, the maid twins and a few others but my best is again red hair akiha tohno ^^.

last note the twins have a funny team combo and I never knew until a lot later you can "tag" when playing the twins =P.

QUOTE (Jun-san)Come on J-san be a good boy and tell us biggrin.gif , or could it be that you actually know nothing and you're just trying to show off tongue.gif
Heheheheheheheeeee... Jun-san, maybe it's one of his pranks!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Ah thanks for the translation biggrin.gif , hmm that name really fits for him now, since it seems that he has greatly improved his overall "assasin" abiltys. It was said that his skills are so highly developed now that he was even able to kill one of the 27 DAA (Louvre the replacement for Nero Chaos) so fast that he even didn't realized at first that he was killed blink.gif , woah "Shikiller" is really badass now ph34r.gif
Heheheheheheheeeee... I guess they needed to "upgrade" Tohno Shiki's "coolness" factor!
tongue.gif
Shiki is a Nanaya after all... You could say that it's in his blood! I think it's an incredible coincidence for a person from the Nanaya clan to possess the "Mystic Eyes of Death Perception"... Oh, wait... Hehe, according to Aoko, there is no such thing as a coincidence.
tongue.gif
Anyway, Nanaya Assassination abilities and his eyes make for a extremely deadly combination!
cool.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Hahah yeah I was pretty scared the first time when I saw her in this way
user posted image

(but I think you were probably more referring to the kitchen scene where she cut her finger and had this insane face expression after she realized it rolleyes.gif )
Waaaaaahhhhh... It's that "scary" smiling face of Kohaku!!! That smile is really creapy!!!
tongue.gif
Hmmm... I just remembered a scene from the Hisui route... It's that scene where Kohaku pretended to be Hisui... Uhmm, she was going to *cough* "synchronize" with Shiki in order to save his life.
wink.gif
But, while they were talking about some stuff, Kohaku (who looked like Hisui) made "that" smile...
ohmy.gif
"Hisui" doing that kind of smile was even more creepy!!!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Yeah she is....but I hope that I will never ever meet her, I think you know what I mean tongue.gif
Oh, why not?!! You can have a lot of "fun" with her... play some "games" with her... and be her "pet"!!!
tongue.gif
Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa...
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Ooooooooh kawai laugh.gif , this girl looks really cute wub.gif ......I guess I should really reinforce my pace with the ten nights of dream rolleyes.gif
Heeeeeeehhhh... I see, so you like Hanepin! Heheheheheheheheeeeee... she is cute, isn't she?
wink.gif
Hehe, she's one of the few people who get along well with Akiha.
wink.gif
She appears in the Genshi Doumei story of Tsukhime Plus Disc and the "Story for the Night" side story from Kagetsu Tohya.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)I guess Nasu-sama just loves it to make fun of the poor Sacchin......
Yeahhhh... You said it!
dry.gif
Anyway, I found some interesting info about Sacchin from the Moonlit world!
wink.gif
And, I qoute:

"枯渇庭園 kokatsu teien
Depletion Garden
Official name of Satsuki's Reality Marble.
It looks like Type-Moon DOES have a storyline for Satsuki, but they are waiting for the right timing to release it....

1/反転衝動 hanten shoudou Inversion/Reactionary Impulse
2/吸血衝動 I kyuuketsu shoudou Vampiric Impulse I
3/吸血衝動 II kyuuketsu shoudou Vampiric Impulse II
4/プラネタリウム I Planetarium I
5/砂水槽 I suna suisou Sand Aquarium I
6/砂水槽 II suna suisou Sand Aquarium II
7/from dust. (1) - 7/ from dust. (2)
8/プラネタリウム II Planetarium II - 8/kill dawn.
9/人でなしの恋 hitodenashi no koi Cold-Blooded Love - 9/スターダスト Stardust
10/枯渇庭園 kokatsu teien Depletion Garden
11/夢現解体 mugen kaitai Destruction of Dream and Reality
12/星に願いを。hoshi ni negai wo Wishing upon a Star"

Sacchin's reality marble sounds cool, doesn't it?
cool.gif
Sacchin may really be a powerful dead apostle... After all, she was "made' by Roa who was "made" by Arcueid.
rolleyes.gif

If I remember correctly... They did mention in the "Good Luck, Ciel-sensei" side story of Kagetsu Tohya that the there already was a "route" or "story" for Satsuki but they didn't think it would fit with Kagetsu Tohya.
dry.gif
Hmph, I think it would have been just fine if they placed it in Kagetsu Tohya, though... Some of the stories in Kagetsu Tohya were pretty "random".
mad.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Ah btw I have a small question, on Moonlit world in the Tsukihime 2 section there is always this "Prelude I" , "Prelude III" and so on.... mentioned ( the Preludes are also mentioned on other sites), but I haven't found anything about the Preludes, does somebody know more about them?
I think these "Preludes" are referring to certain parts in the "Character Material" artbook. Uhmm... most of the materials used for the Tsukihime 2 compilation found in the Moonlit world website are from "Tsukihime Dokuhon Plus Period" and "Character Material". You can check them out here:

http://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~typemoon/whatis.htm

Jyaa mata ne, minna!!!
wink.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)Yay horray d-sensei is finally here
laugh.gif
And he's ready to spread his 'procastinating' and 'motivations depravation' viruses.
ph34r.gif
Jun-san has already been affected, becareful guys.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)If I remember correctly... They did mention in the "Good Luck, Ciel-sensei" side story of Kagetsu Tohya that the there already was a "route" or "story" for Satsuki but they didn't think it would fit with Kagetsu Tohya.  Hmph, I think it would have been just fine if they placed it in Kagetsu Tohya, though... Some of the stories in Kagetsu Tohya were pretty "random".I think there's also some mentioning about Sacchin's route in Tsukihime PLUS-DISC, I think the name is 'Geccha' or 'Geccha 2' or something, where all the cast of Tsukihime being lazy at a cafe and have all sort of chats there. Including how Sacchin's supposed to get a route, and we even get to see some background pics of the route's settting(a picture of a warehouse, and a cannon...? The warehouse is what we're seeing in Melty Blood's game) but Nasu-sama cancelled it after taking some matters into mind. Never got to read what's actually the whole story is all about, but that's what I've heard of.

BTW, if anyone didn't know, Melty Blood is supposed to take place following after "Sacchin's route, Normal Ending". Too bad we didn't know what actually happens in 'that' non-published route... But we're getting the story of the event that took place after it, isn't that amazing?
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, while we talking about trivi like this, I think I'm giving some other trivias too:

---Since Ciel's combat style is throwing weapon around, Nasu-sama plans to name her 'Bow', as top match this trait of her. And since Ciel's French, he thinks it'll be appropriate for her name to be in French too. And then he heard of this famous French words, "Arc en Cielich means "Bow in the Sky"(Rainbow).

Nasu-sama, in his delightment, quickly use the words 'Ciel' there, to be the name of his 'Bow' character.Seems he's fond of how the name sounds too. Litlle that he knows that 'Ciel' actually stands for 'sky' instead of 'bow'
ph34r.gif
..... He really should ask people first for this...
tongue.gif

Apparently, there's one of the beta tester(or maybe one of his friend that also works on Tsukihime.Forgot the details. Nasu lets people that helps them to read the story first) that notice this, and ask him " Why is your character's name 'Sky' Nasu?", and then Nasu-sama was like "What? Isn't it means bow? Oh no...Holy sh*t..." (well, not really, I made it up, but he is surprised to know that). But then he decided to let things stay the way they are, and so,
the infamous Ciel-senpai/Chieru/Assiel is born...
biggrin.gif

I know this from BL, it really cracks me up knowing this.
tongue.gif
But since I'm taking all that I've written above out of my head, there might be some details missing, but basically, that's what's going on.
wink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Sep 04 2007, 10:11 AM)Hahahahahaha.......a Type-Moon thread..nice. 

Okay....D-san u completed all the routes yet for Tsukihime and all the endings ?? 
*gasp!*
blink.gif
dead from shock....

Not yet J-san....
unsure.gif
there's still Kohaku's route left...

QUOTE I got news on the new game.....hehehehe I'll be evil and keep it to myself.Now, now.Someone needs to be a good kid and spill things out, else my, ooops, MY Kohaku would be summoned...
ph34r.gif

LOL, just kidding.
tongue.gif
Really, share with us what you know J-san. >_< Teasings like this is bad for my soul. >_<

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back