325 replies to this topic

#1 Lt.Dyrean_Ryuzaki

Lt.Dyrean_Ryuzaki

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 06:50 AM

I've watched the anime could anyone tell me where I can get the Manga of Fruit basket cause it is really entertaining.
user posted image

#2 Revelation

Revelation

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • Interests:Lots of things... ^^

Posted 17 August 2005 - 10:21 AM

I thought it was rather touching, even if it was disturbing around the end. It always had a odd dark feeling to it due to Akito and the curse. You can get it at StopTazmo.com

#3 toinkee

toinkee

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:ANIME!!! drawings, mangas, dancing, singing!!!wheeeeeeeeeeee... be happy! ^^

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:42 AM

i enjoyed watching the anime, already feel in love with the characters, but the ending was way hanging. sleep.gif and i wanted more...lol

on to the manga, I DEFINITELY LOVE IT!!! im reading volume 18 right now, and it keeps getting better and better. you get to learn more about the juunishi and their past. waiii...i love it!!! ^_________^

KYO!!! HARU!!! HANAJIMA!!! wheeeeeeeeee....lol

whatchu guys think?
user posted image
nyaa~ ^^

#4 fayewong

fayewong

-kikei

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • Interests:The general thread is for stupid people.

Posted 17 May 2006 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE (toinkee @ May 17 2006, 02:11 AM)
i enjoyed watching the anime, already feel in love with the characters, but the ending was way hanging. sleep.gif and i wanted more...lol

on to the manga, I DEFINITELY LOVE IT!!! im reading volume 18 right now, and it keeps getting better and better. you get to learn more about the juunishi and their past. waiii...i love it!!! ^_________^

KYO!!! HARU!!! HANAJIMA!!! wheeeeeeeeee....lol

whatchu guys think?

Yeah I wished they had more. The only thing I wished was if they had an English version of the songs that was sung. I loved it just as much as the Japanese but it doesn't seem like they will release one.
user posted imageuser posted image
Click "NYA" if you wish to save my kitties! They need a new home!

#5 Kurosana

Kurosana

-onii-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Interests:Well the anime hasn't changed of course =P<br>Touhou Project especially Touhou Project &lt;3<br><br>The corruption and stupidity that plagues much of this generation. At times I come to think i'm insane or that I was brought into the wrong generation with how crazy kids have become these days.

Posted 17 May 2006 - 12:27 PM

ah furuba, now this is one of the better animes I watched in a while. It's sad that it ends with only 26 eps as the manga is a lot longer (i'm only at vol 7 atm as the stores i go to don't have vols. 8 or 9) dry.gif . Faves would have to be Yuki, Haru, and Kisa. biggrin.gif
There are girls then there is Vanilla <3

#6 Primula

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1937 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 17 May 2006 - 02:56 PM

I have seen all the anime and on vol 1 3 part in the manga but I got the whole manga, 18 vol right if not I got to find the others?? well only dl one not the book. I like those song too. My favorite first are Saki Hanajima (aka Hana-chan) and her brother then it's Momiji Sohma (the rabbit). A quote from Hana-chan "One more word, and you'll all get *beep* with electric shock" and for Momiji "Wah-ah-ah! Kyo-o's picking on me-e!"
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --> Posted Image<br/><br/><br />
<span><input type=button value="Show Spoiler" onclick="this.style.display='none'; this.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('span')[0].style.display = '';" style="font-size:10px"><span style="display: none"> Posted Image </span></span> <br/><br/><br />
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://boards.fansub...CODE=4&MID=9346' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Posted Image</a><br/><br/><br />
Come check out the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://boards.fansub...pic=1429&st=100' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'><span style='color:green'>Gif Thread</span></a><br/><br/><br />
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.datorrent..._pics_1.torrent' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Torrent Link</a> Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.datorrent...i Pic 2.torrent' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Torrent Link</a> Ecchi Pic 1-3 <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.fileqube....IAGnWeevm186537' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>YEAH!!!</a>

#7 jul10

jul10

-mokyu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:03 PM

Well, actually this is also an anime that I wanted to see frm last year. But, i just still haven't find time to download it.

And, actually Thread Exist.
http://boards.fansub...hl=fruit basket

But there are only one reply in the old thread, so i hope if any moderator see this, please merge the thread like they did for black lagoon. wink.gif
user posted image
Fansub. TV does not deal with licensed anime or Media Factory Inc. Works.
For complete information, please read the Anime Rules

user posted image
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #3
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #4

#8 Precis-chan

Precis-chan

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:anime, and japanese things

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:46 AM

know a place where i could get the manga (scanlations)? Never had the chance/opportunity to read the manga was only able to watched the anime.....

anyways will tohru really be with kyo in the manga?? 9like i said never read the manga yet) just heard it from a friend.

#9 andyloh006

andyloh006

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:19 AM

the anime was like on 2001, now still releasing the manga? or where can i get them?
user posted image

#10 Precis-chan

Precis-chan

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:33 AM

i think it's alredy finished but I really have no idea yet where to get them....

#11 ploumid

ploumid

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1054 posts
  • Interests:anime, books, movies, learning languages<br><br>http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ploumid

Posted 19 May 2006 - 02:59 AM

Furuba is my favorite anime ever!

The manga is still going on and it`s on the 22nd volume in Japan but rumors have it that it`s going to end really soon. Translated volumes are till now 13...

My favorite characters are the Madubachi trio (Ayame-Shigure-Hattori) they are the oldest of the juunishi. And for those that didn`t recognised him, Ayame is the floral guy on my avatar...
tongue.gif
D:Ah, Keiji-san, you` re right on time for tea!
L: It`s always teatime for you...
D:Angry again? I think you need a bird!
L: I don`t need a pet!
D: Not  for a pet. You need to grind it`s bones and eat it! You need the Calcium...

Quote from PSOH

#12 toinkee

toinkee

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:ANIME!!! drawings, mangas, dancing, singing!!!wheeeeeeeeeeee... be happy! ^^

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:20 AM

WAI!!! FURUBA FANS!! ^__^

anou, gomenasai for making a new thread, i was looking for it but i only got to the 5th page of the section (and i got tired of looking) so i made one. ^^; sorry...i dont know how to do the merging thingy.

im so happy that there are already 8 replies. hehehe...(im a simpleton) i'm really in love with everyone in furuba, i cant focus on just one character. nyaaa... really love haruXrin pairings. im so envious with their relationship, and poor rin always getting hurt. T_T im done reading furuba until vol 19 1st chapter >_< I want the next chapter... nyaaa...

oh yeah, i have a site where you can read furuba, they have upto vol 18 chapter 105 (i think) ^^

here's the link: [MODERATOR's NOTE: PLease do not post links to licensed material. It is against the rules. ]

check it out ne? ^^
user posted image
nyaa~ ^^

#13 MaskmanJoe

MaskmanJoe

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:anime (quite obviously ^_^), anything lord of the rings, tech gadgets (im a self confessed gadget geek -__-)

Posted 19 May 2006 - 09:41 AM

hehe, its pretty easy figuring out what's in toinkee's top anime fav list, just look at the titles he/she goes "wai" over tongue.gif forgive me toinkee im not poking fun at you, im just amused laugh.gif

ah good memories of furuba happy.gif im playing the very sweet OP right now... papapapah-papap-papah ^__^
BEWARE OF KILLER LOLIS
user posted image

#14 Noshi

Noshi

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2214 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:05 PM

heyheyhey!!!!

At first, i didnt even know there were only 26 episodes.
i was already at episode 26 when i found out there weren't anymore sad.gif
i really almost cried.....sad.gif

But i really really enjoyed ( and still enjoy wink.gif ) every episode biggrin.gif

#15 Bold

Bold

-kenja sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2789 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (jul10 @ May 17 2006, 01:32 PM)
And, actually Thread Exist.
http://boards.fansub...hl=fruit basket
Threads merged.

Next time, please use the search fnction before opening a new thread to make sure it does not already exists. wink.gif
Follow your dreams, Never give up, Never be afraid,
Always remember, Fortune favors the bolds!

---
You like FTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)
---

Proud developer of the AB Syndicate
user posted image

#16 Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin
  • Kouhais
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Readin, singing, and general nonsense. I am on my space as Charli http://www.myspace.com/charlisongbird. <br><br>PS i'm female.

Posted 20 May 2006 - 05:20 AM

I like it. Kyo is heka cute.
"I'd say Hikaru's words and actions are a bit more evil."
- Haruhi

#17 Guardikai

Guardikai

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 12:30 AM

I'm enjoying the manga quite a lot but i found the anime quite moving too. It is also one of those series you can use to bring people into the fandom i reckon

#18 toinkee

toinkee

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:01 AM

^^ waaa....so sorry for the rules being broken. didnt mean to. guess im a bug noob here. ^^;; gomen...

*shifts to genki side*

haihai! kyou is very cute! he's hot. I really like it a lot. nyaaa...really a big lose for the anime to be that short, but yeah, it was a lot of fun. oh and YAY!!! the thread has been merged!!! thankeee....^___^ and sorry again.

yeah, right now furuba is at the top of my list. i wonder what's the ending in the manga. XD hmm...wonder if the curse will be lifted. nyaaaaa... has anyone of you finished reading the manga?
user posted image
nyaa~ ^^

#19 Precis-chan

Precis-chan

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (ploumid @ May 18 2006, 10:28 PM)
Furuba is my favorite anime ever!

The manga is still going on and it`s on the 22nd volume in Japan but rumors have it that it`s going to end really soon. Translated volumes are till now 13...

My favorite characters are the Madubachi trio (Ayame-Shigure-Hattori) they are the oldest of the juunishi. And for those that didn`t recognised him, Ayame is the floral guy on my avatar...
tongue.gif

WYF?! the manga's still on-going?! the anime was like done in 199-sumthing, and up until now it's stil on-going? then.... WHY IN THE WORLD DID THEY LEAVE THE ANIME HANGING? what a dissappointment.....(anime I mean.. Ü ) well hoping against hope do you think they'll make another season and continue the cliff-hanger thing...

hmmm..wh will tohru end up with?? ( still I haven't read the manga....) laugh.gif

#20 Hyuuga

Hyuuga

Hakke Kūshō

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2401 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 05:20 PM

First post on this thread does anyone have any idea if they are going to make a season 2 for the anime. I thought the anime was great I haven't read the Manga.
user posted image
All hail BRFCFC!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users